OPEN SIGNUPS A Cruise Ship Experiment

Actually, I just realized a problem with the 1st option which would make it unuseable. @CherryRoseLotus Sorry about that. I forgot something the player did which would make a living dead unuseable there. ( Basically used a protection spell that would make them back to dead gain)
Okay, then 2. Whats the summary there?

The lounge singer went looking for her pianist as she was slated to perform. She instead found another passenger who offered her a drink and she accepted. As the door locked behind them, another passenger slide in. I'm just going to safely say that maybe she was already there and quietly watching or you know just came out of the lounge bathroom as a good starter.

The lounge singer went looking for her pianist as she was slated to perform. She instead found another passenger who offered her a drink and she accepted. As the door locked behind them, another passenger slide in. I'm just going to safely say that maybe she was already there and quietly watching or you know just came out of the lounge bathroom as a good starter.
Okay, thank you!

Name: Sapphire Voidstone
Nickname: The accountant killer
Age ( preferably older than 18): 34
Appearance:
23a12aec5f5b555b38a1b477fc01979d.jpg

Occupation before the ship: Void gatekeeper

DEMON FORM: Her skin goes a mix of blue black and grey and her eyes have purple stars in them and she has four horns.
Species: Viedom they are a race of void devils and evil dragon hybrids
Powers: They can summon lesser dark devils and demons and creatures lesser evil dragons etc. She also can drain magic and energy from a being or creature.
Resistant to holy attacks because she is a Viedom they are magic resistant race.
She can give back life creatures that are of a dark nature or practice the dark arts, She can also make anti-magic shells and spells of that nature to protect her and her allies.
Weaknesses: They can be overloaded and killed by taking too many hits from powerful spells because their body can't disburse the energy quickly enough. They also have to focus on controlling the creatures they have summoned or they risk them turning on them.
Abilities/ skills: She's great at making cures and poisons from scratch, she can fight and she knows to cook really well. She's good with mechanical or electric things. Though she is resistant to holy magic it can badly hurt her if the spell if strong enough and she has to go back into her void crystal for up to two days.

History Not much is known about her, but she grew bored with her job and she could feel the chaos and negative energy on the ship and decided to see who was causing it, she also sensed a powerful necromancer and wants to see how far he can take his dark arts.
Faction/ Soon to be the necromancers, right-hand women
Extra:
Loves learning new things, interesting people and creatures and more

Reactions: Rads
Also, @Rads it's up to you if you want to see if you can get an update tonight. Plan to either get one out Friday or Saturday night. (EST).

Also, @Rads it's up to you if you want to see if you can get an update tonight. Plan to either get one out Friday or Saturday night. (EST).
I'll work with you however i can do not have a plan of my own as for yet

NPC!
1547175693233.png
Zale Lawerence
6'4, 210lbs
Not a Passenger on the ship
Not in the know

Zale struggled from the bottom of the ocean, after waking up there and managed to get onto the ship. After noticing it was empty, he wondered into the lounge and collapsed from exhaustion in there.

I want to make a really good post but right now i can't think of much

I want to make a really good post but right now i can't think of much

It's cool. I'm working on the update, so I can give you some help there.

Reactions: PoetLore and Rads
Erhm....hello?

I think the rp has gone dead

You and ringleader gotta reply.

Yeah, as a GM, I need replies from @Rads, @Ringmaster and @slifer or at least two of the three, before I can get something out.

I was waiting for them to reply but if you really want me to I can reply first.

That works for me. :)

There is barely anything for me to reply to people have gone poof, if i'm given more to work with sure

I mean- Peter is a big deal to the higher-ups here. Him disappearing is something a character can react too. Also, just to know- I did do a GM post, it's just unfortunately at the bottom of the last page.

I've been trying to post promptly....if I'm ever late poke me...I missed a notification and I don't mind it.