OPEN SIGNUPS A Cruise Ship Experiment

Minerva hasn't really responded to this RP in a while. It's really only Poet, Lucky and I at this point. Lucky really runs the RP, so it would have to be run by him first. Though instead of it being a subplot, maybe it could be part of the main story? I can see how magic could have entirely influenced the ship/loss of memories and such.
Would he be in the know like government in the know or like kind of sort of in the same magical community in the know?

Hi there! I'm actually still here working behind the scenes with Lucky.

Oh. Ok, that's cool.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
So Aires is there and the ghost just walked in? Through the walls or regular?

• Love
The ghost walked through the walls of the captain quarters but normally walked to the bridge. @Ringmaster

Sorry about separate posting, but i can't keep stuff straight if I don't. Thanks for the color switches Lucky...that helps me.

@PoetLore You are most welcome. I like making sure everybody knows who is talking. Also, I liked how Joe was identified as both male and female. Technically speaking, I know the answer to the ghost's gender... but it is cool that two people have two vastly different gender opinions.

Reactions: PoetLore
To explain the idea behind the spell by the way, think this.

The Seven Planes

Reactions: PoetLore
I just wish je was this super serious guy who had one silly spell. Like eveywhere else he's legit but just has one spell that for 99% of the time is useless except for basically 1 time

Call of Cthulhu: Where even the simplest forms of thaumaturgy tend to bite you in the ass.

Weird fiddle solo? Barrier to monsters.

A rune that lets you sleep without dreams? Prevents your mind from being invaded and violated.

A spell that potentially changes rocks into fluffy, delicious cake?

It wears off and the rocks revert back to their original form inside you, rupturing organs and bleeding you out internally.

Basically, everything is trying to kill you, its a race to 0 san and you can't trust anything including yourself.

God, its so much fun.

• Love
I want a llama spell where you turn a dangerous creature into a llama and then sell it/make a llama petting zoo that soon transform back and murder people.

• Love
I want a llama spell where you turn a dangerous creature into a llama and then sell it/make a llama petting zoo that soon transform back and murder people.
This reads like a person pitching an SCP.

Supernatural murders the tv show

Sorry for the wait- I'm going to try and reply tomorrow.

Didn't Mike and Fiona leave the room? IF so, then how did they get locked inside?

Didn't Mike and Fiona leave the room? IF so, then how did they get locked inside?

They never officially made it out the door, hence why they were locked in.

Never mind, just posted.

• Love
I'm waiting for Ringmaster before I do any sort of replying.

@Ringmaster You are up when you get a chance to post.

Also @slifer, Ringmaster is currently having internet problems, so if you want to post, you can. I'm not sure ( and I don't think he does either) when he will get good internet.