OPEN SIGNUPS A Cruise Ship Experiment

Wow you guys have been chatting it up!

My question is this...If Charlie is in the know, is he in the know totally? As in aware of the team of people that is behind this whole thing? Does he know who Constance is, and why she is there? Is he aware that the powers that be have also hired an FBI Agent?

I have this theory, and correct me if I am wrong, that there are two things going on here, that are completely separate. Constance is in the know, but not aware of everything they are actually up to. Possibly they don't tell everyone the same story?? Just a thought.

Charlie for his part knows that the world is bigger than it seems.

In this situation, he just remembers having dinner and buying a stuffed animal goat, not quite in that order.

Also @PoetLore I would say now would be a good time to introduce one of your two NPCs. I really don't have anyone for Charlie to interact with since nobody 'officially' left the Captain's quarters.

Reactions: PoetLore
Also @PoetLore I would say now would be a good time to introduce one of your two NPCs. I really don't have anyone for Charlie to interact with since nobody 'officially' left the Captain's quarters.

Oh, the Bridge is empty? Charlie was hoping to find the log and records for the ship, as well as what course they've been taking.

Also, morbidly curious now as to what he's going to find.

Hmmm...if he doesn't remember then wouldn't that make him NOT in the know? The people in the KNOW are aware of what is actually happening, that Peter is bring dead people back to life. And that they are all being watched and studied by an elusive team, one of whom is my character Constance.

Cool bean Lucky..I'll add NPC #1

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Hmmm...if he doesn't remember then wouldn't that make him NOT in the know? The people in the KNOW are aware of what is actually happening, that Peter is bring dead people back to life. And that they are all being watched and studied by an elusive team, one of whom is my character Constance.

OOOH, so that's what it meant. Alright then, in which case he is NOT in the know and is as unaware as a newborn.

And prepared to run like Hell if he sees anything freaky.

Yeah, so once NPC 1 gets some interaction, I'll do the update. :) Fastest update in a long time.

There you go, you have a Dan the tech man...

oops..Nope that should be Darren...forgot my own NPC name..ugh..
I'll go edit

• Love
@PoetLore Also, you originally listed as him Not in the know, but I am totally cool with Sadie Hawkings him and Charlie in terms of alliance so that the balance is almost perfect. XD. ( We are one living dead short of it being perfect)

I can change him back to Dan and Keep darren as a living dead..yeah i just went backa dn read and yeah..he's a farmer..lol...so yeah..i figured we needed bad guy intervention...I am fine playing three NPC

• Love
Just give me an image and some bare bones stuff, but you can totally use him.
I am also going to break the living dead and make them popular because that post gave me an idea. :) @PoetLore.

• Love
Boaz.jpg
Dan Hawkins

Human - IN THE KNOW

Has a high level of technical expertise. Former Navy Seal. Attended MIT for electrical engineering. Has had special training from the military, but after 14 years of service he opted for the more lucrative life of a mercenary.

Additional. Ruthless, and without conscience. Only acts according to the orders of who is paying him. (Or offers him more not to.)

Should I make an NPC to round off the Charlie&Dan group then? I could probably make an NPC eventually (in like an hr, I'm slow with NPCs)

Could they be a living dead who technically shouldn't be alive?

Should I make an NPC to round off the Charlie&Dan group then? I could probably make an NPC eventually (in like an hr, I'm slow with NPCs)

I am making one right now, but sure. Peter's an oblivious guy who doesn't know what he does. Also, yes, that is fine .

I changed him back to Dan..lol...so...I figure the other two will be found when Fiona go off looking for others.

• Love
Name: Christopher Fletcher
Nickname: Chris, Fletch, Cap, Fargothix ( Don't ask, it's an online alias he goes by and he will blab for an hour if you ask him)
Age ( preferably older than 18): 29
Appearance:
8193415_orig.jpg

Occupation before arriving on the cruise ship: He's the captain of the Cruise Ship...
Personality (Optional): RP it out
Weakness(ONE FOR EACH ABILITY/POWER) (optional): Squishy human.
Species: 'Human'
Powers(optional if you are doing a supernatural creature)
Abilities/ skills: Can steer the cruise ship, highly intelligent though doesn't act it, is good at combat if he needs to, is not trained with the gun.
History: He was the captain of the cruise ship and he died.
Faction/ role in RP: Unwillingly Living Dead/ Is In the Know
Extra: TBA after it happens.

• Love
6b6249db8d640164b93d08fcd0574ece--tumblr-girls-pretty-people.jpg

Name: Aires Silver
Nickname: Ari
Species: Human with unknown magical background. (Magical lineage but no magical power)
Faction: Living Dead
Appearance: She has black hair and blue eyes. She's slender, looking almost to the point of being delicate, but had surprising muscle and strength. She's 5'10 and has a slight tan.
Personality: She's a reasonably friendly person who likes to talk. She can be naive at times but usually has her head on straight. Essentially, she has developed the talent of dodging things
Abilities/Skills: Parkour, calming down animals, excellent cook and at dodging things.
History: After winning free tickets to the cruise, she went onto the ship, and bam, she remembers nothing after that. Her old life is now hazy, and now she has a vast hatred filled fear of large quantities of dirt, wooden doors and tight spaces. What she doesn't know is that she was actually on the ship itself- dead, in a coffin, heading towards who knows where before Peter accidentally resurrected her.
Extra: IDK I'll think of one later.