OPEN SIGNUPS A Cruise Ship Experiment ( IC thread)

LuckycoolHawk9

Waiting On A Apology
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Chrissie (Fargothia) Fletcher, Dan, Samuel Hope, Christopher (Fargothix) Fletcher, Zale Lawerence,, Peter Destin, Joe the Ghost and Darren

Samuel would look at her and laugh. " Oh, look at that- you have a gun pointed at my head. In a room with a necromancer- who knowing how that man is- will just revive me. You might want to put the bullet in my head, pretty fast, Dan The Man. Well, the Coleslaw question is actually a really simple one. It was never there- neither were the other passengers, well some of them were there- but not all of them. People believe what they want to believe and your mind fills in the gap. Or you know- someone on this ship might have the ability to mess with the memories of the others. Do you know anyone like that Astrid? Or Dan, perhaps someone who knows how to kill a captain?"

Chrissie was getting what Samuel was trying to do. Make them turn on each other to save his own ass. It was clever, she had to give the CIA agent that, but there was just one thing true, her brother would attack them. She grabbed his hand. " Hey, the sun is getting really high and you will be fine, or something like that. You know I couldn't stay awake during the Avengers."

Christopher would look over at her and just smiled. " Honestly, the effort was a whole lot better than most people so, I think I will take it for what it worth, sis."

Dan was quiet for a moment. " You're right- he probably will revive you- but based on everything I learned that wouldn't be such a bad thing." Dan released the trigger and shot Samuel point blank.

"Well, if you want to know the answer to that, it's because I'm a messy dramatic bitch. It was more fun and easier to make this look like something bigger than it was. You know what they say- It ends with faith, it ends with- " Dean paused as he heard the gun shot. No- No- that wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to die. That wasn't in the plans- NO- NO-. " WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" He asked, staring at Dan, looking over at him, not able to comprehend any of Jeremy's other questions. It hardly seemed important right now. His brother had just been killed.

Peter was just processing the fact that this was all just an elaborate plan to get him to revive someone from the dead. It was a lot and it was just something else to look over at everything. He didn't have a reason to go over to the other man and heal him, he had been working for the bad guy- but then again...

"Is there anyone way to make things better without costing people their lives?" Zale asked the air, almost as if there was an unanswered question.

" Well... I don't think Peter is a necromancer, hasn't someone called him and his brother a child of Fate? What if that was a literal thing?" Darren asked for a moment.

Joe was quiet for a moment as they looked at the scene in front of them and came to a sudden realization. " I think Darren might be on to something. Maybe the reason we all have to be close to Peter is because we think we need to be, same as the Jester thinking he's cursed when he's just really fully alive. Isn't being human just constantly straddling between life and Death? What if he's the one containing himself to this ship? To this hate."

Peter would approach the body. " If you want to do something Astrid, you might want to do it now.. You can thank me late."

Parker Destin/ Mr. Death

Parker would cross his arms and look over at her. " I do think it's more than just him that's here. Sure, he claims to be the main bad guy, but he calls himself the Jester. It's a name that goes back to the old time, but the Jester usually worked for a king or a queen or a .....FUCK. FUCK."" Parker had come to one of those big realizations

"I was wondering when somebody would come and find the girl," a voice said traveling across the room, giggling. It didn't seem that anyone was in the room though. Where was the voice coming from then?" It seemed they weren't stopping them from freeing the girl though.

It was almost like this was supposed to happen and it made Mr. Death very uneasy. " Who are you?" He decided to ask, though he really didn't want to know the answer to that question.

"The superior."

@slifer

slifer

The Executive Producer
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
It depends sometimes I'll be on at two in the morning, sometimes I'll go to bed early just reply whenever.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
MAGIC SUPERNATURAL SCIFI SOMETIMES. (Fantasy mostly)
At his words Astrid worked to not show any emotion on her face, even thought she ached to rip out his eyeballs. Where she came from, they taught you how to be lethal, and with Dan holding a gun to his head, he would be very surprised- probably enough to get his eyeballs as trophies for being a shithead.
Astrid gaped for a moment as Dan...actually pulled the trigger, killing Samuel Hope. Though there was no reason for it. Except....Dan had taken the heat off of her somewhat, putting the focus on himself with the pull of the trigger. It was a mystery why he would do that for her.

Peter's words gave her a pause, causing her to eye the man up and down with distaste. "Ya know necromancer, one day, someone's gonna shoot you, and they're not going to give a shit about your powers. They don't make you invincible, even with your smitten lover at your side." Astrid told him, tapping her foot. She couldn't really do much to the dead Samuel Hope anyway, not until Peter brought him back. Though...the man did seem to have somewhat of a point. Neutralize the threat. Do what she did for Charlie, but this time, leave the man alive. As soon as breath came back into his body, she sprung into action. Crouching down, she put two fingers at Samuel's pulse, looked at her watch, and dove into the man's head, pretending to catch his heart rate. Diving into his head, she searched his head, rifling as fast as she could for pertinent information. Some things she would take away, and some things she would learn, though it wouldn't be too much, considering she only had a few minutes.

"YOU PLAY WITH OTHER'S LIVES, AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOUR BROTHER! YOU BROUGHT A MURDERER ON BOARD AND EXPECTED HIM TO BEHAVE! THIS IS ON YOU!" Jeremy screamed at the Jester. The sad part was that this wasn't even 100% Dan's fault. He was at fault for murdering the man, but Samuel wouldn't have talked himself into getting shot on this boat if the whole thing hadn't been orchestrated. He raced over to Peter, ready to comfort the man who was his top priority. "I don't quite remember what a Child of Fate is, but I'm sure this'll work itself out. Though we're stuck with Samuel now."
Ari, not having been around this crew before, wasn't exactly sure what was going on. "Do you know who that is? I'm not exactly in the know about most of this. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if this asshole orchestrated my death. Though they really like to gloat. It's astounding." Ari went over to Lehna, picking her up with some difficulty in a fireman's carry, as she hadn't awoken yet. "Let's go tell the others. I'm sure that's what the Inferior wants us to do." It was a jab at him, a completely justified one because this person had probably caused her death. Even if they hadn't...well they were shady as fuck.

LuckycoolHawk9

Waiting On A Apology
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
  1. Male
Chrissie (Fargothia) Fletcher, Dan, Samuel Hope, Christopher (Fargothix) Fletcher, Zale Lawerence,, Peter Destin, Joe the Ghost and Darren

Dan was relieved that she showed no emotion on her face as much as she wanted to kill him. It worked out for him that it didn't make it look like anyone else wanted his dead when he was sure that at least five other people in the room wanted him to breath his last breath. He was quiet for a moment, waiting to see how they would react. "

Chris's face rang with disappointment that he hadn't been the one to end Samuel's life and he didn't say that at all. He would gasp and then something triggered in his mind. "You- you were the one who killed me.... you..." He was quiet, not sure what to do when the man was clearly out with a gun.

"Yeah, we'll talk about that later." Dan shrugged the accusation off.

Chrissie would take a moment to process the information that her brother had given her and she wanted to punch the man, but it wasn't the place for her to do that. She just held him and took a deep breath, having a feeling that things were going to get worse before they got better. "We'll get through this together."

Peter was quiet as he didn't have the words to argue against her. "I have never said that my powers made me invincible and I have a name you know, it's Peter. Nobody deserved to die, not the Jester, not Samuel or anyone on this boat. Just because we can kill people doesn't mean we should. Everyone deserves a chance to right their wrong and you would be a fool to think otherwise."

Joe noticed that they had never seen Peter like this before and took a deep breath. " I think he's right about that. It's not up to other people to decide who lives and dies. If they did, the world would be crueler."

Darren was quiet for a moment. "Joe's right. I think we even should help the Jester if we can, nobody deserves this sort of life."

Peter would revive the body and it didn't take long for Astrid to find the information that she needed. But it seemed that his mind when he came back was already damaged. Her mind would strike something that nobody had knew. He had nearly died before and that was back as his teenager. He had been different back then. But which Samuel Hope was more important? The monster who became from trying to avenge his brother who was neither alive or dead or the one who had been someone innocent before it happened? It seemed Astrid had that choice to make. Who am I? Samuel asked as she rifled through his mind.

"I'm not sure I knew who you were before I died and before you were put in this hateful existence, but the man that you have become isn't something that I think I can love. I'm sorry, Dean, but I don't want to be who you are right now. It's the most true thing that I've felt in the wrong time," Zale said as Jeremy screamed at the Jester.

"THIS IS NOT MY FAULT! I JUST DID IT TO BE BACK TO MY LOVE, SHE PROMISED THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE OKAY. SHE PROMISED- SHE PROMISED- YOU.... YOU ARE ALL NOTHING MORE THAN PUPPETS WHO WORSHIP AND PLAY EACH OTHER. I JUST WANTED TO BE HAPPY! IS IT TOO MUCH TO BE HAPPY? TO FEEL LOVE... TO.... BE ALIVE.... I JUST WANTED TO BE ALIVE.... AND HAPPY.....THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN."

Mr. Death would look over at her and was quiet for a moment to think about it. "I might have some ideas on who it can be, but I don't think I want to give her the satisfaction until we are with the rest of the group. They probably play a role in the grand scheme of things, but I'm sure if they wanted to monologue about what they would have done. Let's get back to the group and end this little game once and for all," he replied, as he would make a note that it was a woman and that was the only thing that mattered. The voice went quiet and it seemed that was all she wanted to say. He led the way back to the rest of the group... unless Ari had questions for the voice.

@slifer

slifer

The Executive Producer
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
It depends sometimes I'll be on at two in the morning, sometimes I'll go to bed early just reply whenever.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Jeremy watched Astrid and Dan through all of this, feeling uneasy at them. For a moment he had an anger thought- he could attack Astrid here and now, especially for being mean to Peter. But something told him Dan would react poorly to that- out of all of them, he only showed basic courtesy and respect to Astrid. Which made him think a little harder- Dan clearly knew Astrid. Something to think about next time. But his job was to keep Peter safe, above all, so all he could do was be next to Peter- a comforting presence- his rock that brought him to reality.

Astrid's manipulation of memory was an imprecise skill- it wasn't like she could just ask one how to properly look inside a person's mind without there being a little mess. "I can't tell you what you are. I can only bring you together, to decide for yourself." Astrid told him, before setting to work.
She started crudely stitching the memories together to bring them into the light, his present unknown memories with his future killer memories, to let him decide for himself what he was. She couldn't decide that, as it was easy to think of him as simply an asshole to not care about.

"That's not my problem, Peter. You of all people should know how arrogant that sounds, and how arrogant you sound. Do you have any ideas of how to fix your mistake? IT's nice and all, saying we need to fix him, but how is the question. IS there even a way we could make that happen?" Astrid asked, giving the floor to Peter. For some things, it was difficult to really muster up any compassion, but it was still in

She slipped away from the group as soon as she possibly could, leaving them to head straight to the Jester- the only person even possibly able to notice would be Dan. He was miserable with the truth. Seeing into Samuel's head had given her a dangerous idea of how to end it- give the Jester what he wanted. He wasn't happy, and wanted to live. Well, a fresh start would give him a reason to live.

Ari had to ask, because no one else would, right before they would leave the room. . "Why Peter and Mr. Death? Their powers make them special, but for a very specific purpose. Do you need to bring someone back to life? It would be easier to hire an assassin-that you already have employed I'm sure in Dan- to kill someone. You'd probably have a better time of getting Peter to do what you want by just kidnapping Jeremy rather than set up an elaborate trap like this that involves more people than seems necessary. Is this an attack on the gods? I know we're missing something, and it's what you want out of all of this. Why go straight to the stick if the carrot could work better? Seems like herding cats isn't as productive as dangling what someone wants in front of them? Why make enemies like this, without even trying to make friends? You probably won't answer, but I have a feeling at least half the group would have helped without all of this.'
When she heard the answer, she would take Mr. Death's hands, leading him back to the others.

LuckycoolHawk9

Waiting On A Apology
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
  1. Male

Dan would notice the Jester freak out and that was when something clicked in the man. "What do you mean that it wasn't supposed to happen like this?" He asked, suddenly realizing that maybe he had even less information than before. She. Who was she? Dan didn't like that one bit. An unknown force that he didn't know made him anxious.

"You know, as much as I want to assault Dan right, who is she? We thought you were the end-" Chris started to say before his sister cut him off.

"I didn't- he seemed like another victim of whatever is happening here," Chrissie replied back to her brother, looking over at the man and wondering if he was going to answer them.

" The ends don't ever justify the means. It doesn't matter what someone else promises, you are the one who is responsible for all of your actions, Dean," Joe replied back to the man.

"
The ghost is right, " Darren nodded at the man, looking over at Zale who was quiet.

"
They are all right, but who is she?"

The Jester laughed and didn't respond for now.
Samuel was not sure if he was prepared to have both sides of his memories come together. "Well, I would love to know what I am because it doesn't sound like anyone else can know if I don't know myself," he replied back to her in his mind and wondered if it was possible to not have the two memories collide.

As good as Astrid was at stitching memories together, each stitch that she tried to do was falling apart. There was a missing gap between the broken teen Samuel was and the killer he would become. Nobody was born evil and that little missing memory, the one after his brother had been killed but before he had decided to become the jerkward was missing. It was impossible at the moment to put them together. The mind refused.

"Sometimes you need to sound a little arrogant to get your point across to people when it comes to this life. I do have some ideas to fix him and my mistake, but it means waiting for my brother to come back. If it was us both touching him that brought him out of this state, it's going to take both of us to undo it. Of course, I'm not sure if it will work, but anything is worth a try,"he replied back to her with a sigh.

The Jester would look over at the woman who was approaching him and had to wonder what it meant that she was coming towards him. What sort of idea did she have and would even work? It was too much to not know, but he didn't question it and decided to see what way she wanted to help him. Plus, it was better than nothing happening at the moment.

The Superior would be quiet for a moment and then answered the woman. "Oh, you think this is about bringing someone back from the dead or even their powers. It was not about any of that. It was about heartbreak and fixing what is broken in me. It is for me giving him a reason to break and realize that even when you try to do the best to be nice and gentle and kind, you can fuck things up so badly that people get hurt. People die because of you. Once again, if I wanted to attack their mother, Fate, I would get my father to do that when it comes to hurting him, but this isn't about that either. Oh yes, you are right about that you are missing something. It's a very simple thing to miss too. You assume that I would be helped with what I wanted. I want something that is so simple and innocent- to have my life back- my time back, but since that can't be done by anyone in the group, well, I guess I'll just have to settle on getting revenge," she replied back to her.

Mr. Death started to have the gears click in his head. "I think I know who is doing this and if I'm right..." It started to pour and the waves were pushing against the boat.... calm for now.

@slifer

slifer

The Executive Producer
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Astrid looked to see that no one was in the room, before striding up to him, offering a hand to the Jester. For now, she had a few moments before Dan would come in. "I can't tell you if the pair can restore you back to your former self. It may not even work. But there is one thing I can offer you. You know my power works the best when both parties are in agreement. But I can give you the sweet release you need without killing you. I can wipe the slate clean- take your memories away. The other times, it could be reversed, because they were fighting against me with all of their strength. If you're worried about him being forgotten, then don't worry- I'll remember him. At this point, this may be the only way you can exist the way you are. Being here, thinking all of the time about him....it's only making you feel like shit. I will also put a monument in his name. I'll be able to make the money for it soon. I've kinda made a shit bargain and now Dan has most of it, but I can make enough to afford the statue in a year." Her offer was made in good faith- as the last bit of good in her was shining out to the Jester- that she was making this offer in good faith- that she would do her best to free him from his personal hell in the only way she knew how. "I can also contact the gods, petition them to let them release your soul from your body- so you can be with him in the afterlife. I did some side gigs for one of their priests, and he owes me big time."
She would think about the unknown being pulling the strings behind this later. Right now, she was absolutely throwing a wrench into the being's plans- as she didn't like being in the dark like this.

_
Jeremy looked to Peter, not entirely sure who this woman was. "Hey Peter, do you have an idea of who this lady is? Is she like a goddess or something? Now, I completely get why the Jester hates us, but this random being is using him to get to us. Seems wild to pull like five other people in for no reason. Being cryptic for a reason they won't tell us."
_
Ari contemplated this for a moment, before responding with a surprisng amount of gentleness, for the woman who had caused most of their problems. "Still confused why half the group is here then. I get the ones with powers, but half the group being here doesn't even make sense.
Though....have you considered trying to bond with someone else? It doesn't have to be love- it can be a friendship. There's so many ways to love that's not Eros. Revenge isn't going to help you, because even when you're done with this, you'll be left with nothing. There's gotta be a way for you to make something of now. Otherwise you'll be sitting in those feelings and stewing. There's gotta be more than just revenge. Maybe you can make a friend along the way. Maybe you can meet other beings who can make the here and now a little more bearable. My name is Ari by the way." Ari and MR. Death would leave the room, back to the group, with Ari wondring who this supernatural woman was. "Tell me, who is she?" Ari would ask him, as she lead Mr. Death back to the others, Lena still slung over her shoulder.

LuckycoolHawk9

Waiting On A Apology
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
  1. Male

The room that the Jester was in was not empty, but considering all the chaos that had happened in the past few moments, nobody was paying attention to her at the moment. "I don't think anyone can truly know if they can fix me, but it's better than living a life without any control over when it can end. That's always been the most beautiful thing about life- it ends. I'm sure that why Peter and his brother are twins. One to balance the death for all the mostly unending life that the other can have. Balance is something that everything in the universe can always strive for. But here's the thing. I don't want all of my memories to be taken away. It would mean forgetting about him and I don't want to forget about him. Not when he is right here." He would glance over at Zale.

"Me?" Zale asked.

Dan would take a second to notice that the Jester was glancing at the athlete that had appeared out of nowhere. He hadn't been on the ship when they arrived. He had never been part of his plans or the Jester's plan or even this mysterious her. It was starting to make sense now. That was why he was so important. Glancing over at the swimmer, he realized that the man didn't remember much. But Astrid hadn't affected him, had she?

"It feels like there is still something we are all missing in this whole situation," Joe pointed out.

Samuel would start to stir awake as the memory fix or rather the lack of one had brought him back to the before. "Love." It was the only word that made sense in this situation at the moment.

"Of course, that is his new first word," Dan mumbled.

"Love? But when has this been about-?" Gears started to click in Christopher's mind.

"A brother's love for his unliving brother, the unliving brother's love for his lost love, it's happened twice, which means that it most likely means something," Chrissie pointed out.

"And heartbreak," Darren added.

Peter would muse for a second, listening to everything that had been happening at the moment, and then the gears clicked in his brain. "I don't think anyone here was put here randomly. These were all people who had stories that connected to the bigger picture and a way to keep me on this ship. If this is a story about love and heartbreak, I think I know who she is. She's my ex-girlfriend, a weather witch."

The Superior and Parker Destin/Mr.Death

The amount of gentleness that the other woman had showed her was the most confusing to the Superior. How could anyone think they were were worth it? "Peter has never been one to stay in one place for too long, it's just not in his nature. The other half of the group was my insurance policy, people who deserved to either live or deserved to die, I wasn't too picky about which was which. If people died here and he revived them, he couldn't just leave at the next port, but things as life always does goes terribly wrong. Oh, revenge does leave me with a happy feeling in the pit of m chest, besides, I've never been the most stable person. If I believe the reports, some people would either label me as a sociopath, though, I don't think. Yeah, I'm not giving you my name, Parker knows though."

Parker would take a moment to be quiet as he walked back and once he was out of her earshot. "If I'm right, that's Peter first girlfriend, a weather witch who also happened to be a daughter of Zeus. It was a very messy relationship."

@slifer

slifer

The Executive Producer
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
"Sometimes being dead for a long time messes with memories, which is why he might have forgotten. Lemme see something real quick." Astrid commented, going to Zane, clasping his hand, before diving into the man's head, pulling out memories of Zane and the Jester, tugging it out with some force to make them come to the surface, blowing the dust off the memories. Then, pulling herself out of Zane, she would push the two together, pushing Zane to the Jester. "Talk to each other. It wasn't his fault he left, and you have a chance if you openly communicate with each other."

Astrid would then go to Dan, standing next to him, to whisper in his ear. "I think the amount of time he died had erased some of his memories. He's been dead for awhile, and that messes with memory. I haven't touched him, considering we picked him up while we were on the ship." Her voice dropped to a whisper, so only she and Dan could hear. "Try to act casual so we can get out of this alive." She schooled her expression, her eyes turning to Jeremy as there was one person responsible for all of this, and if needed, she would use Jeremy to get to the client and take her memories. Make her forget, get them out of there.

____
"Balls, why is it always the exes? A whole family drama mess. Knew we should have stayed home." Jeremy groaned at the thought of Peter's ex and the witch girlfriend. Peter had told him about his exes before, but the weather outside. "Then maybe touch the Jester, Zane, and Samuel and just leave them here together while we deal with your ex? The weather outside is her fault for sure. She trapped you here with your creatures and those you brought back to life, and I'm worried she's going to come for you. This is clearly a revenge plot. You have any ideas of what to do?" Jeremy asked, not liking the fact that Astrid looked at him a little too intently for a moment.
_____
Ari considered her words, but kept talking, as it was worth a shot to keep talking to her, even while leading Mr. Death away. "Why not look for a new love? The best way to get over heartbreak is to find someone better than Peter. I'm pretty sure there's a ton of better people than him, even with all the "child of fate" BS. I bet you can find someone better than Peter. I've heard stories about the necromancer, and he disturbs the order of the world, bringing chaos with his ressurections. People may fear Mr. Death, but if I'm being honest, he was made to clean up Peter's powers.
You can find someone new, put your energy into being the best for them, and they can too put themselves into being the best for you. If you want someone to chat with, to hang with, to be friends with, I'll be your friend, if you want someone. We can even find you someone better than Peter, as I'm sure there's someone better than him in the world. Go person to person with Peter. IF it's him you want to get revenge on, then do it." It was a twofer response, an offer of friendship and a buildup of MR. Death, that someone thought he was better than Peter for once. Though she didn't mention Jeremy, considering that he had been kinda under the surface- though if the witch chose to find Jeremy to threaten Peter, it would not go well.

LuckycoolHawk9

Waiting On A Apology
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
  1. Male

"I also think it does depend on the manner of your death. I died pretty close to my home and near my journals , so even when I came back, I remembered, but Peter did always say I'm a weird exception to the rule," Joe replied. It wasn't as easy as one would think, maybe it was the way that he died, but it did take more effort than Astrid would have expected to draw Zale's memories to the surface, but they came flooding back in waves once she was able too. "Funny, communication wasn't our strong suit in life and it wouldn't be my strong suit now that I'm... I don't know if I could really be considered alive or dead, perhaps somewhere in between."

"We were never very good at communicating with each other, almost as if we needed to truly know what loss was like to do that, but I guess here is a new start."

"I imagine that it is a very real possibility that you are right, though, I don't think it's the amount of time that he died for that erased his memory as the manner of his death. If you noticed something, his ankles looked like they barely healed from being tied to something heavy. He wasn't supposed to e able to be brought back... someone wanted him dead forever. That might have to be something we'll have to address once we're off this boat."

"You know, even though this is not what I expected to be happening on this ship, but it is kind of sweet, even if it's happening in its own messed up little way too," Chrissie replied back to the rest of the group.

"..." Samuel wouldn't have words, almost as if he was pretty much still a blank slate from what he had been before. Sure he had memories of before, but he didn't know how to comprehend how he got here. All he knew for a fact was that his brother was happy and that made him happy.

"I guess that means we still have one more person to deal with, whoever is behind this whole mess that got us here in the first place," Christopher added.

"Well, I guess that means we got to figure out whoever is behind this, so we can get ourselves out of this mess," Darren replied, not sure that there was anything else to do. "Though I feel like we're forgetting about..."

"Lehna."

"There's something about exes that always seems to bring out the worst of people. I doubt that staying home would have done anything, other than make her come towards our house and try to destroy. You know that's not how my powers work, it's a proximity thing, but I think we do need to figure something out for the Jester at some point, but that's a latter problem, along with everyone else I revived here. You know that if they are outside of the length of the cruise ship which I'm going to say based on the fact that we haven't seen how long it is about 600 feet or a few city blocks to stay alive. Oh, she's definitely going to be coming for me.. You're not going to like what I'm going to say, but I think I need to go and talk with her," he repiled.

The Superior and Parker Destin/Mr.Death

Parker was thankful that she was leading him away, as he didn't think that being in close proximity to her was a good idea. "Oh, you think it's easy to find a new love, I don't know if you realize this...but I tried for a little while. Went out with a few new guys and they all said the same sort of things. 'You don't seem over your ex', 'You're insane and I can't love you', 'You need help', those sort of words got ingrained when they are the only things that guys see in you. Crazy, insane, ex girlfriend, but you're right, Peter and Mr. Death are the unnatural order of the world and if they die then everything will be fine for the world, you said it yourself. Once they are gone, I can be the best version of myself. So sure, I'll make sure to deal with him in person, but that man cares a lot more about other people then himself, so I needed bait, sorry, it's nothing personal with all of you, but once I'm done with my killing spree against the two men who could ruin my life, then we can totally be the best of friends," she replied back to her

Parker was a little proud that the girl he liked was building him up and he knew that he could handle her, but there was only so much that he could do with the information that he was given. He took a deep breath and hoped that Ari had a response. At this point, he figured it was just a stalling game.

@slifer