A Crown of Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, vessel hopping is cool.

But I'll see what I can drum up in a few days.

A boop and bump, by the power of donation, I guess.

C6GkElw.png

Kylar Fraule

Race: Human, mostly.

Profession: Hunter

Nationality: Gorgonite

Schools of Magic known: N/A

Biography: Destined to be a Ranger from the day he was born, Kylar spent only his years as a baby with his parents before he was given up to the order his father hailed from. There he learnt how to handle bow, axe, dagger, and sword. The numerous ways the swamps could claim his life and how to prevent that. How to cut away his humanity and become one with his surroundings. Never was too good with the last one though, he was always a bit too excited to disappear amidst the grim swamps.

Really, the swamp and its denizens were deathly enough. He didn't need to add to it by killing himself, metaphorically at the least. To the frustration of his seniors, Kylar never did seem to be one with the swamps. He had become a skilled archer and could follow even the best of their men through the swamps, but he couldn't prevent the same from happening to himself. His strategy was to simply outrun and maneuver his peers. Frustratingly enough it worked as he left them behind with only laughter ringing in their ears.

As such he is considered to be a Hunter more than a Ranger by his order. The person who solves the overt problems and works with a group out in the open rather than slinking in the shadows and remaining unseen.

Traits: Precision II, Agility I, Endurance I

Unique Abilities:
Ranger's Repertoire: Survive the Gorgon swamps and the rest of the world isn't so bad. Kylar was never the best at the whole stealth and conceal portion, but he's an excellent survivalist and swift tracker.

Feline Grace: Old blood runs deep, and for whatever reason it seems to have resurfaced in Kylar. His only physically noticeable traits would be sharper nails that could be called claws, but he's quite nimble and always seems to land on his feet.

Equipment: Short bow, Quiver (15 broad heads, 2 signal arrows), Hatchet, Dagger, Travel Cloak, Waterskin, and Pack (Extra clothes, rations, fire starting equipment, and other survival supplies).

Looks good. Also, because of your tracking abilities you notice that this campground had been used no more than two days ago. You can't tell how many people were here, but at least five. You can also tell that those people went through considerable efforts to hide their tracks.

Guess I'll read up on the context when I get home.

@Atlas Child I don't suppose Kylar would be able to follow the tracks up to a point? Would make for an easy Segway for my post if he's returning from such a task.

Last edited:
Guess I'll read up on the context when I get home.

@Atlas Child I don't suppose Kylar would be able to follow the tracks up to a point? Would make for an easy Segway for my post if he's returning from such a task.
Sure, go ahead.

I'll be posting up something today or tomorrow.

Alright. GM post will come after your post or on the 26th. Whichever comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.