A Courts Case

Idero could literally feel the tension emanating from the royal palace and the feast within. It made the Unicorn foals uncomfortable, nervous. He was just a little annoyed. He stood from his it of grass that he'd been munching on and shook his mane. The Seelie Court would be restrained, cautious, and wary as long as the Unseelie Queen was in their realm. He hated it like that. The older Unicorn preferred the free gaity that was usually present within the Seelie gardens.

Trotting by himself, he made his way through the labyrinthian garden, traipsing to the outside world. While he was still unknown as a Unicorn, he would hunt one last time. He found himself in the streets of a busy city, his human guise instantly in place, and following the alluring scent of those untainted by another's touch. So sweet was that smell. He wasn't sure he would be able to resist its pull even after the Fae come to a conclusion about dealing with the humans. He wouldn't be able to resist hunting for his prey.

As he went along, his mind wandering briefly back on the feast, concerned for his Lord's safety despite the fact that several other powerful Fae were there for his protection. He let his feet carry him along the path to a coffee shop, where a young man sat, typing away at a computer. Idero's glance settled on the young man though the window before he opened the door to the shop and went in. He went to the counter and ordered a drink, a simple coffee or whatever they called it, and thought about how he would approach the young man. Asking directions? Seemed innocent enough. He would go with that for now. He would probably be able to weave in some magic to seduce him. Yes... Good meal before the hunting is banned.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Selena saw red and Darren noticed when he felt thorns bite into his leg under the table where he sat next to her. He flinched but held his tongue and focused on something else half expecting Selena to blow up on the pompous pomp at the head of the table. She did not though she held her anger in check drawing blood from her own lip with how hard she bit down on the corner of her mouth. Her bright tongue quickly lapped up the blood and she leaned back in the chair provided for her eyes cold and hard as she stared Opolens down.

"I am shocked." she said finally speaking voice low but not soft, able to be heard clearly by everyone in the room. "I did not think you, one you goes on about his hospitality, would insult me in such a manner and then not expect me to show my face." She smiled softly at the king as some of the nobles began to whisper. "I am a queen, not some petty lady, yet you would dare send one of your toys to my door speaking of a treaty? Something that has happened so rarely and only in times of great need! You couldn't take time out of your oh so busy schedule to come see me and discuss it to my face?" She tilted her head to the side feigning curiosity.

"To answer your question I took time from our day to find out why the Great and Mighty Opolens couldn't be troubled to do this himself. I should hope you are not afraid of me, that's what some might say but I do doubt that. I will not just sign whatever you drop in my lap. I am not your subject and you should have not expected me to jump to your command like Gavin there." She motioned briefly at him with a wave of her hand. "Were you trying to start a war with this treaty? I will be more than happy to show myself to the mortals and explain to them I offer them hospitality and protection from their enemies and then wage war with you to keep them out of it." A long leg folded on top of the other and she glanced around them room.

"Can you tell me why I shouldn't do that, and I would watch my words Opolens, I wouldn't offer my guest insult if I were you."

Last edited by a moderator: