A couple of questions I've got

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkiplier

I suck at intros so here we go:
  1. The [border] code doesn't work. Why?
  2. How do I make a "Roleplay Realm"? Do I need a specific post count for that, or do I need some sort of a rank?
  3. Why are some posts "grey" or "faint"?
  4. Is there imagefloat bbcode here? Haven't tried that yet.

2. How do I make a "Roleplay Realm"? Do I need a specific post count for that, or do I need some sort of a rank?
1 + 4 are code questions that you can ask here: RESOURCE - BBCode Help It is one of the stickies in the Help Desk as well. Check it out. I'm not too sure what you mean there myself, but maybe it is because I'm too wired from my day.

2. The Roleplay Realms we have now were all winners from a world building contest we organised once upon a time! Currently you can't create any new role play realms, but hopefully that will change in the future soon. In the meanwhile, check out the wonderful worlds that the winners have crafted and set up for you!

3. Grey/faint posts are from members who are banned from the site. It is sad, but it happens when one misbehaves and break the rules too often, or went seriously overboard. Usually you will see a small box underneath the post that will state the reason(s) why they are banned. Keep to the rules!

Hi and welcome!

1. I'm not sure. Did you check our Help section (bottom of the site, just above the Support Iwaku link)? That has a guide to most of our code!

2. If you want to make a subforum for your RP setting, I believe those are given as awards from a contest. I may be wrong, though!

3. Do you mean posts that look faded out? I believe those are posts by banned members. If you mean faded/grey names, those members either don't post in the forums, or stopped visiting the site.

It might also be that some people are using font colors that are hard to read.

4. There is! It's bimg, which is easiest to use through the Image with Options button on the WYSIWYG post interface. Bottom row, fifth icon in. It looks like a polaroid on top of a stack, and it enables floating images, resizing, and clicking for full view.

4. You can also use [imga=alignmentgoeshere].

Thank you all so much!
I crossed it because it feels ungrateful and emotionless and cliche; something you'd say when somebody does something nice but you don't want to come off as rude. It's lifeless. I'll try again

v49wk.gif

That's better.

Thank you all so much!
I crossed it because it feels ungrateful and emotionless and cliche; something you'd say when somebody does something nice but you don't want to come off as rude. It's lifeless. I'll try again

v49wk.gif

That's better.
Pay no attention to the grown woman squealing in the corner.

I'm glad we could help you, though! You keep on being sparkly-wonderful. >u<

• Thank You
Reactions: Darkiplier
4rcu1cf.png

So assuming there's a roleplay with a nudity scene--nothing sexual, just one of the characters is clotheless--does it have to be between two blues or two reds, or doesn't that count?

If you're unsure, keep it in your age group.

Otherwise, it depends on how descriptive you get and how you portray it. I think someone in Security would know better than me on this one, though, so don't take my word as law except that 'if you're unsure, keep it in your age group'.

4rcu1cf.png

So assuming there's a roleplay with a nudity scene--nothing sexual, just one of the characters is clotheless--does it have to be between two blues or two reds, or doesn't that count?
It all depends on the nature of the scene. If there's nothing sexual and it's something like... "He woke up naked and ran all over town" that's acceptable. If you start going into detail and describing the naked body and making innuendos or clearly with the intention of saying sexy stuff... That's not acceptable between age groups.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Yes. I see. I see. Excellent. Thank you very much for the clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies.