A couple ideas. M searching for F (suggestions welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

Ok, so I've got a couple ideas I came up with the other day. I'm really open to lots of ideas that involve a male x female relationship, or male x multiple females. Feel free to offer your own up.

Sci-fi ideas:

So the premise of this story is it's set in the future, in a sort of Halo time period. Big intergalactic war going on. But our charaters are down on Earth. You'd be this world's equivalent of an ODST, coming in to help protect the near abandoned city from the 'Covenant'. I would be a (seemingly) regular civilian that's mute and with amnesia. I'd find your drop pod and help you out. We'd find another drop pod that had a dead ODST in, but he wasn't one you knew. To make things safer for me, I'd take his armor.

From there, we'd travel out across the city in search of your lost squad members, sort of like Halo 3: ODST, finding clues and eventually meeting up with them again to escape.

But that wouldn't be the end of the story of course, we'd continue on afterwards. Plus, our characters would be developing a romance through their travels as they protect and save each other repeatedly.

This idea is a little silly. So there's an animator/artist that I really like, and he made a sort of 'what if' scenario, like what if instead of Vegeta and Nappa invading Earth in DBZ, what if two pretty ladies invaded instead?

Well I'm gonna bounce off that and have a sort of futuristic society where two alien ladies invade, one a cat girl the other a dog girl(cat ears and tail and dog ears and tail). They plan to destroy the city and everyone in it, but my character, a regular human, comes forward and tries to talk them down, hoping in some way to save the people. Slightly curious, the girls decide to listen in and take him up on his offer to explore the world and gauge if they should actually destroy it, or maybe instead call it home.

First things first, my character is contacted by a somewhat eccentric scientist who can (with some fairly illegal genetic modifications) help to increase his strength to be able to deal with the girls more effectively, and will also increase his potential strength (so he can get stronger, possibly even stronger than them). He won't be as strong as them, not nearly, but he'll at least not shatter his arm if they go in for a high five. This is appreciated by one of the girls/sisters as she wants a new sparing partner.

But the scientist also wants to test their DNA and whatnot, and they soon discover that the aliens are compatible with humans. This peaks the interests of the other girl, as she's a bit more randy than her counterpart.

The girls will eventually decide to stay here, enjoying themselves since it's not too bad. But then other aliens come, intent to destroy them and their new home, as the girls have quite the reputation.

I had originally planned for this to be a three person RP (I may still post it in Groups), where I would play my character, then two partners would play the girls. You two would communicate with each other in a separate conversation, and either reply as one message (copy and pasted) or together in the main RP. But you can choose your character from the two and we'll share control of the other girl. (But if you do have a friend that wants to make this a three person RP, or we can find another that's interested, I'd be more than willing to discuss it.)

Fantasy ideas:

My character was a former warrior for the king. His career ended when he took a slow poisoning blade to the thigh. When the doctors and mages healed him, his leg was beyond repair. He was forced to use a cane like an old man, has terrible pain from it all the time, and the poison made him weaker as well. Now he's forced to be a farmer, and still has trouble making enough money to eat. But he gets help from a lovely young elven woman in the village that helps to get him good prices on his goods and helps to transport them by use of her family wagon.

One day, my character finally gets on one (painful) knee, and asks her to marry him, to make a pained, disgraced warrior happy once more. She laughs, not happily, but teasingly. She thinks he's joking, that she'd ever want to marry him. She only helped him because she pitied him, but would never think to marry such a disgusting man.

Days pass, and she doesn't return, and he's become a laughing stock. He can't trade his goods anymore, as he can't carry them all, and no one will buy them anyway.

With nothing left for him, he walks into the forest, where he usually goes to think, hoping to just find some peace and think of what to do next. As he slowly walks, his cane breaks, a child having tampered with it while he wasn't looking one day, and falls into the brush. He breaks down crying, unable to take this all and eventually falls asleep.

Your character watched it all. All that happened to her beloved. Your character is a forest spirit, and had over the years fallen in love with mine, watching from a distance, wanting to say something. But now, as he lays in her home, she makes her move to care for and comfort him. When he wakes in her home, she offers to take him to another land, not a spirit realm, but just another far off kingdom to live in. She heals him, fully repairing his leg, returning his youth, and his strength. Before they leave, he takes her back to his home and they burn it down, then she takes him away.

Unbeknownst to the two of them, the forest was sick, and her power was the only thing keeping it alive. Soon enough, the village's crops wither and the soil becomes infertile.

Our characters will begin a new life, one of love and adventure in this new land.

Modern/Semi-Modern idea:

So I had this idea the other day. It's pretty silly, but I think it could be fun.

So for whatever reason, my character ends up moving into a small, 6-8 room apartment complex. Either he was homeless/sick and they take him in(he's still young), or he moves in because it's fairly cheap. Either way, he moves in.

And it turns out that all the other tenants (and the landlady) are 18-30 year old females, and attractive ones at that. Most of them have some sort of problem with getting with guys. Too busy, too shy, not interested in 'going clubbing', things like that. So they start to kinda make a plan, hoping to use him as a 'communal boyfriend'. He's a tiny bit of a push over, and when the idea comes up, he has a little trouble just saying no, so can't really stop the girls.

Now, the plan is that I'll make a tentative list of the other tenants, and you (yes you) will get to pick which one you would like to play, or make a new one. But either way, what will happen is our characters will end up more or less dating, and start living in the same room (thus freeing up a room for another girl or two to move in), but the 'communal boyfriend' thing will still be in effect. Your character just gets to have him whenever he's free.

Anyway, here's the list. There's only one character that you cannot pick, the landlady. She's off limits.

Tenants:

Landlady (26) - CEO at a big company, inherited the place from her folks, likes to live there from time to time and helps to keep things paid for and running with the rent that's collected. She's a bit of a domme but can be submissive if you ask nicely, or she feels like it.

House keeper (30) - lives in the house free of charge. She keeps everything clean, cooks most of the meals, and makes sure everyone is feeling well. She's a bit of a motherly type and enjoys letting anyone (the girls too) use her breasts as pillows, which are pretty big.

Nerdy girl (19) - sophomore in college. She works part time at a Gamestop to pay for rent and tuition along with her scholarships. She's a graphic design major, and barely knows anything about sex and is extremely shy.

Kinky emo-ish girl (21) - Works full time in a sex toy shop. She dropped out of college because she wasn't motivated enough. Decided to live in the house because she liked the company, even though she barely says anything and hardly ever smiles. Really kinky. More of a sub.

Perfectionist girl (20) - everything has to be perfect. Completely perfect. If she doesn't get 100 or more on a test, she flips her shit. Can't stand emo girl because she either plays loud rock/metal music when she's home, or has really loud masturbation sessions. Had sex once, but hated it as her boyfriend was messy and ruined her sheets and her makeup at the time.

Relaxed drunk girl (23) - Owns a little restaurant that makes pretty good money. Though it's not difficult to run, when she gets home, she likes to wind down with a beer or four. She knows it's not healthy to be drunk almost all the time, but she has a decently high tolerance, and very rarely goes above 4 beers. She's pretty responsible with it no matter what, and only drinks at home.

Girl I forgot to add: Mute girl (19) - Will be the only other person to live in the house free of charge (CEO girl pays for her). Trauma in her early life caused her to go mute. No one has gotten a word out of her in years. But she lives in the house now and has a safe place to live. She hardly ever leaves the house. Emo-ish girl likes to hang out with her because neither of them have to talk. Likes to play video games with Nerdy girl, even though she hardly speaks.

Your girl! (18-24 preferably) - make her however you want! Even if you don't choose her as your character, go ahead and add her in as another character in the house. More than happy have her. But we'll be discussing their looks in private, your character and the other girls.

We'll have some silly adventures for them all to go on, so it won't all be stuck to the house ;)

Alright, that's about it. So usually I put down a skeleton character sheet, but since I have so many ideas, I decided not to. I'll give you one depending on the story you decide you like. But I will be putting my kinks down below, so make sure you read them.

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): big/huge breasts (E-J cups), nipple play, lactation, Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay), slave, collaring, spanking, harems, public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, abusive BDSM(like 50 Shades, that's abuse, not BDSM/Sub-Dom), genital/body mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Last edited:
Hey, so I may be interested in role-playing with you. I am very much a female,have been for 19 years. I'm just not finding any pull towards these plots, but I have one you might like if you're interested.

The only problem is that I usually role-play in 3rd person, but I'm sure I can survive 1st person for a bit.

Hey, so I may be interested in role-playing with you. I am very much a female,have been for 19 years. I'm just not finding any pull towards these plots, but I have one you might like if you're interested.

The only problem is that I usually role-play in 3rd person, but I'm sure I can survive 1st person for a bit.
Well go ahead and sent me a message with the plot you have in mind :)

Reactions: MarilynFae
Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

I would be up for playing out the Spirit or the Apartment (I would like the play as the mute girl). Or even both of them if you are up for both. Shoot me a pm if you are still looking for someone to do those two plots with.

I would love to do the spirit rp

I would love to do the halo role played with you. That is if you are still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.