A Comfortable Place

K

Kitti

Original poster
[size=+1]
Red-Black-And-White-Bedroom-Decorating-Ideas1.jpg

If you could alter your favorite room to suit your tastes, no restrictions on cost, how would you choose to furnish and decorate this room?
[/size]​

I'd take my bedroom, enlarge it by three times so I could fit in a king size bed, two computer desks and a walk in closest. (There's two people living in my bedroom so it's a little cramped.) I'd also like those computer desks to be big enough for me to do art work on, seeing as how I don't have much space for that atm. As far as decorations.... I think I'd like the walls to have a mural of the ocean with sea turtles, dolphins and a whale off in the distance, something colorful but still soothing.

Big screens, big leather couches, coffin style refrigerator built into the marble coffee table, indoor jacuzzi, bar. A retractable ceiling that gives way to glass windows would be awesome, for looking at the sky at night, or during a storm. Wonder if I could get a roof made of glass...hmmmm. Maybe plexiglass.

Just a couple of the things I want once I'm rich! Ahhhhh, comfort!

I think I would modify my bedroom and expand it in all dimensions so I have more space. I would put the window on the other side of the room so I would not have to stare into the sun as it goes down, not to mention that the rising sun would probably make me get up earlier than I usually do, leaving me with more time for the day. I would also make my desk larger so I can comfortably study on it even with all the stuff I put on there. Last, but not least, I would isolate an entire corner for my books, turning into some sort of a miniature library.