N

NovaGirl

Original poster
(CLICK HERE FOR THE IC)

Game Master(s): CosmicDrift, greenytijana

Planet(s): Aurophia, Earth

State/Province(s): The Dragon Realm, Colorado, Wyoming

Timeline(s): 21st Century (13th Age)

Basic Plot: The cast has accidentally been warped from Aurophia to planet Earth! Most of the characters have been separated from one another and are equipped with nothing but their powers, accessories, and instincts. Most have very few resources with them except for a single bag and a small amount of outside help. Stranded on this foreign planet, they must regroup with each other, capture the antagonist, and find a way to make it back to their own homeworlds.

Main Locations:

[Aurophia] Ancient Chamber
An underground and somewhat futuristic chamber containing a rift in space, which has previously been sealed off. The rift leads to planet Earth.
176368naturalselection2.jpg

[Earth] Rocky Mountains
A national park set in Colorado where people can perform recreational activities, such as camping and hiking.
rocky-mountains-national-park-landscape.jpg

[Earth] Denver City
The largest and capital city of Colorado, a U.S. state.
i-33-1603_denver-wp1.jpg

[Earth] Vagabond Centre
A private, yet extravagant base located in Wyoming, where alien races of all kinds can mingle and exchange ideas.
trainstation_03-copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Comsic's Cast:

Character: Noah Harrison (Noah)
noah-harrison-x1-png.27983

Race: Human

Abilities/Powers:
Skilled with a pistol, Somewhat small physique, Very tenacious, Owns a (rottweiler) dog
(Will gain more powers later... muahaha.)
Weaknesses:
Somewhat cowardly, Somewhat weak physique, Easily frustrated, Inferiority complex, Arachnophobia

--------------------

Character: Crystallis Changewing (Crystal)
Crystallis Changewing.png
Race: Dragon

Abilities/Powers:
Water element, Storm element, Shape-shifting, Animal allegiance, Camouflage, Breathing underwater, Poison resistance, Skilled tactician
Weaknesses:
Lightning element, Dark element, Low physical defense, Somewhat weak fighter, Very naive, Terrible liar, Afraid of using power
--------------------

Character: Gem Firebolt (Gem)
Gem Firebolt.png
Race: Pterroct

Abilities/Powers:
Fireball breath, Third eye, Telekinesis, Fire resistance, Good physical strength, Strong instincts, Experienced survivor
Weaknesses:
Ice element, Cold environments, Lousy flier, Can't keep control, Angered by insults, Overprotective, Somewhat lazy
--------------------

Character: Zeinatos (Zein)
Zeinatos X1.png
Race: Avian
Abilities/Powers:
Technological genius, Polyward armor & cloaking, Lightning sword, Pulse blaster, Lightning spellcraft, Enhanced attributes, Smooth talker
Weaknesses:
Fire element, Ice element, Lightning element, Dependent on armor, Mentally unstable, Very arrogant, Lousy flier, Can't swim, Horrible sense of touch
Weak Spots:
Head, Upper torso, Back/Polyward harness

--------------------

Character: Vector Staticdash (Vector)
Vector Staticdash.png
Race: Dragon
Abilities/Powers:
Lightning element, Magic element, Keen eye, Controlling lightning, Natural genius, Excellent tactician
Weaknesses:
Earth element, Magic element, Very talkative, Somewhat egoistic, Dislikes violence

--------------------

Character: Maggie (Maggie, Mags)
Maggie X1.png
Race: Human?
Abilities/Powers:
Ice element, Extremely tenacious, Somewhat patient
Weaknesses:
???? element, Very adamant, Quick to anger

--------------------

Eheh... sorry about that previous post. ^^;
It plays a role in the future, I swear. :bsmile:

Ish oki. x3
Btw sorry I didn't respond for a few days, school tied me up o-o
I will respond in the next few days I promise. :)

By the way, what do you think of me as an RPer so far? Did I play the characters good? I find it pretty hard to pull off different charas.. You can feel free to be harsh when needed, I'm one of those who gotta get something knocked into their head to get the message x)

It's okay, take all the time you need. X) Real life priorities have to come first.

You're pulling off your characters nicely in my opinion, and I enjoy getting to see the parts of their personalities that aren't shown in a SPORE adventure or series. They are notably realistic in many situations whether if it's reacting to the environment or to the other characters, though I'm not sure whether if it's from lack of 'magic' or having that extra common sense that I wish I had (it's a good thing XD). I've also noticed that you're a passive player, mostly following the direction that I take the story in. The only thing I'd recommend is taking a bit more control, though you're doing fine the way you are. Compared to your first posts to the latest ones, I've noticed various improvements in both dialogue and detail, so yes, overall I think you're a very fun roleplayer. :3

Yey :D
About time I've posted something... Sorry, it's short... Gotta get back into RP mode, ya know what I mean?

Yeeesh, I know what you mean. x3

Though if neither of us posts by Monday, I might have to go ahead and do so. There's a limit on how long an IC can go unactive before being placed in the 'Roleplay Graveyard', though I'm not sure how much time would have to pass. Perhaps a week or two?

It's 4 weeks. 4 weeks until the poor poor RP room is executed. Btw I did post something there. That's the short thing I was talking about xD

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure.

Sorry, but I don't see the post. D: The last one from yours that shows for me is the one that starts with, "It didn't take long before the jet engine burst into flames, chugging out thick clouds of black smoke..." Or is that the one you're talking about?
Yush, I also refreshed the page.

I actually posted a new one... Now it doesn't show for me either O_O
Must be a glitch or something, Imma rewrite it

Yush. I wonder if we can get to 200 before the story ends... >:3

I guess we can, it's been only one day in tha forest >:D

Just to let you know, I'm going to rename the RP's thread title to 'Vagabond'. The first name had nothing to do with the current story, and being the stickler person I am, my sticklerness requires for me to change it. At first I wasn't sure what the story/plot was going to be, so the name ended up being something that could go in any direction. Though don't worry, changing a title won't effect the thread. :err:
The current title is making me cringe when I look at it. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.