Fantasy
Historical
Medieval
Fandoms
Crime Drama
Slice of Life
Romance
Angst
Just a little storage for my characters and whatever else I decide to place here.
Do not steal anything from this thread! That is your only warning.
Sit back, relax, and most importantly, enjoy!

DEANDREA

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

DEANDREA HARRIS

n i c k n a m e / s: : Dee; prefers this over Deandrea. Tempest; only when she's on the field
a g e : : Twenty-nine
g e n d e r : : Female
p r o n o u n s : : She/Her
b i r t h d a y : : 01/20/1993
b i r t h p l a c e : : Seattle, WA
s e x u a l i t y : : Bisexual; male leaning
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : Single
o c c u p a t i o n : : Meteorologist
p o s i t i o n s : : Field Agent for 5 years

h e i g h t : : 5'10
h a i r - c o l o r : : Dark Brown
e y e - c o l o r : : Chestnut Brown
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : Her caramel-colored skin along with her impressive slender, hourglass frame.

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : She is perfectly healthy but fatally allergic to nuts.

"never be a prison of your past, it was a lesson, not a life sentence."

p e r s o n a l i t y - t r a i t s : :
Motherly; Cunning; Sarcastic; Emotional; Adventurous; Bright; Talkative; Prissy; Determined

l i k e s : :
✓ Disney
✓ Crime Drama Shows
✓ Early Mornings
✓ Working Out
✓ Singing & Dancing
✓ Honey Nut Cheerios

d i s l i k e s : :
✘ Crying
✘ Being Emotional
✘ Abandonment
✘ Her mother
✘ Abuse of any kind
✘ Broken promises

s k i l l s : :
❖ Cooking; She can cook almost anything requested and even bake
❖ Singing; You will often find her singing a tune to herself and she can also dance
❖ Jokester; Dee can tell some pretty good jokes, or so, she thinks that they are pretty good

w e a k n e s s e s : :
🟆 Talkative; She will talk your head about anything and everything if you listen
🟆 People Pleaser; She sometimes likes to put other people ahead of herself

p o w e r : :
Atmokinesis; The power to manipulate the weather. The user can sense, create, shape, and manipulate weather, such as the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated like inside of a room or vastly extended continental like areas.
(thanks to superpower wiki)

l i m i t a t i o n s : :
Her powers can be emotion-based, which means that if she gets very emotional, her ability may become unstable. Requires space and air as a medium for her powers to work. Cannot control existing weather or generate weather effects if her control is limited over existing areas.
(thanks to superpower wiki)

h i s t o r y : :
It was a very violent storm on the day she was born. Winds were heavier than they ever were, the rain was slanted as it fell from the dark sky, and thunder boomed across the sky while lightning showed its pretty array of purple colors. Her mother just knew that there was something special about her because she was born on that night and her father barely made it to the hospital to witness her birth because of the storm. During that time, it was the fifth violent storm that the people of Seattle had ever seen.

Deandrea first tapped into her ability when she was six years of age. She was on the playground and this group of girls was picking on her, which caused her to cry. Slowly, a small amount started to fall from the sky on what was supposed to be a sunny day. Her mother dried her tears while comforting her then the rain stopped. It was a weird coincidence at the time and of course, her mother thought nothing of it. They just continued on about their day as if everything was normal but Deandrea knew that it was not.

Growing up, she lived her life as any normal person would. She did learn how to control her ability somewhat but did need a little bit more training. Deandrea had little to no friends growing up but didn't let that bother her because she was more focused on her studies anyway.

When she received a letter in the mail, it confused because she had never, ever gotten mail before. Her eyes read the letter and she jumped up and down with absolute joy. While being in the group, she has made many friends and has been enjoying herself since literally day one. Deandrea hasn't looked back to her old life, which she continues to do so.

Before she became a field agent, she did have to learn the ropes beforehand but when she did, Deandrea wouldn't trade being on the field for anything else.​

f a m i l y : :
Deanna Jessica Harris | Mother | 45 | Ex-Assassin | Alive
Geoffrey Kendrick Harris | Father | 50 | Lawyer | Alive
Sean Kenneth Harris | Older Brother | 30 | Registered Nurse | Alive

e x t r a : :
🟆 Favorite color is pink.
🟆 Fluent in Spanish
🟆 Loves pizza
🟆 Can quote movies and TVs shows

Last edited:
KAI

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

Kᴀɪ Aɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ

n i c k n a m e / s: : none; unless you want to give him one
a g e : : 27
g e n d e r : : cis-male
p r o n o u n s : : he/him/his
b i r t h d a y : : 06/24/1992
b i r t h p l a c e : : Houston, TX
s e x u a l i t y : : bisexual ___​ male lean
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: : complicated
o c c u p a t i o n : : model
p o s i t i o n s : : office agent for 3 years; field agent whenever needed

h e i g h t : : 6'0
h a i r - c o l o r : : raven black
e y e - c o l o r : : chestnut brown
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : : athletic built; slender frame; a plethora of tattoos

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : : none

"We are only strong to a certain point. We can bend so far before we break."

🟆 Loyal 🟆 Prankster 🟆 Carefree 🟆 Flirtatious 🟆 Sarcastic 🟆 Tempermental

✓ Late Afternoons
✓ Fruits; specifically watermelon, strawberries, honeydew, kiwis, plums, and bananas
✓ Writing, Journaling
✓ Working Out
✓ Fashion

✘ Being woken up too early
✘ Onions; highly allergic
✘ Being alone
✘ His temper tantrums

✧ Pranks; If you need to pull an epic prank then you'll surely want Kai's advice or help to pull it off
✧ Fashion; Need to know how to dress for an occasion or rearrange your closet then Kai's your man
✧ Quotes; Will quote from any movie or tv show if has something to do with the current conversation at hand

🟆 Temper; Kai has a little temper, which leads to a temper tantrum. He's working on it though
🟆 Emotional; Basically after his temper erupts in front of everyone. Sometimes won't speak to anyone

Shapeshifting; The ability to alter one's form and appearance, even their voice or power.

Kai might have a specified length of time while using his ability.
Can only do humanoid characters only.
Has to have seen the person that he's changing into or heard their voice
Users with telepathy can distinguish his true identities even after they shapeshift
Changing some effects about himself may be very painful and won't allow him to transform
He may not be able to return to his original form

When Kai was born, his mother and father left him in the hospital for someone else to basically raise him since they weren't ready to have a child. Kai was basically in the hospital for quite some time until they did find a foster family to take care of him, which they did until he was five years of age. He wasn't a particularly bad child but just had issues, no matter where the foster system placed him.

As time went by, he discovered his ability before the age of twelve. It was basically fear that made him transition into what he was afraid of to make him not scared of it anymore. Kai didn't know what was happening exactly but the other kids that he was around were terrified of him, so yet again, he had moved to another foster home.

Eventually, Kai started living on the streets, learning how to pickpocket people and stand on his own two feet. It wasn't a necessity that he needed to have but became very useful. He didn't really use his newfound ability much while living on the streets although sometimes he definitely did.

It was when Kai found a letter on the street that he decided it was time to get off the streets. The Secret Wilmore Society taught him how to hone his ability a bit more and even made him into a better person. Joining the society was definitely the best thing that ever happened to him in his life if he had to say so himself.

He has been with them for three whole years now and doesn't see himself leaving anytime soon considering all that they have done for him.

He's been bounced from foster home to foster home, so the origin of his parents are non-existent.

N/A

Last edited:
SHELDON

CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

John Doe

n i c k n a m e / s: :
a g e : :
g e n d e r : :
p r o n o u n s : :
b i r t h d a y : :
b i r t h p l a c e : :
s e x u a l i t y : :
r e l a t i o n s h i p - s t a t u s: :
o c c u p a t i o n : :
p o s i t i o n s : : field or office agent (of how many years)

h e i g h t : :
h a i r - c o l o r : :
e y e - c o l o r : :
d i s t i n g u i s h i n g - f e a t u r e s : :

h e a l t h - n o t e / s : :

"quote here"

(At least 5+ traits)

(optional)

(optional)

(optional)

(optional)

For Bad Habits

LINDA CARTER
NICKNAME(S)
Lynn // Patricia(more of an alias)

ROLE
The Devil in the Blue Dress

PRONOUNS
She/her

HEIGHT
5'7

WEIGHT
125 lbs

BUILD
Hourglass figure | Petite

BACKGROUND
Linda grew up poor, always wanting her life to become better than it really was. Her parents told her that she never be envious of other people but little did they know, their words were going in one ear and out the other. She became a petty criminal at an early age, stealing minuscule things from stores and houses she visited. Linda was working her way into becoming a notorious criminal because she wanted to go down in history for something.

That's exactly what she did. She became an armed robber by the age of twenty-one and loved the fact that she sometimes got away with it. Her parents didn't know who she was becoming before their eyes, so they kicked her out until she could clean up her act. This didn't do anything but add fuel to the fire that had already ignited inside of her.

Enraged, she eventually took it a step further and started murdering people but it really depended on your wealth status. Linda's built her resume up over the years and has been caught once but instantly released since they couldn't really prove it was her.

Little do they know that's literally 'The Devil in the Blue Dress'.

SIN
Linda is an armed robber, whether it's grand theft auto or money involved. Sometimes, it's a little bit of both, depending on the person. She has committed a few murders of the people she robbed, as well.

Pic credit goes to AzaleaDolls.com ✨
code by wren.

Last edited:
ezgif-com-resize-29.jpg
ezgif-com-resize-31.jpg
ezgif-com-resize-30.jpg

DAMIEN I TARGARYEN

KASUMI MICHIYO
NICKNAME
She often likes to be called Sumi

ROLE
Waterbender

PRONOUNS
She/her

BENDING
She's an equipped water bender who can also use the water to heal wounds. She can also turn water into ice and vice versa

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Biromantic

SEXUALITY
Bisexual

HAIR COLOR
Chestnut Brown

EYE COLOR
Ocean Blue

HEIGHT
5'7

BUILD
Athletically built

PERSONALITY
Kasumi is naturally quiet and shy, but she has learned to open up more and express herself differently after learning and, eventually, visiting other nations. She is very intelligent for her age and uses it in a way no one else has seen before. Kasumi also keeps her emotions somewhat controlled unless she is pushed to the point of no return. Kasumi is the best person to be around because of her positive aura. She recedes negativity and doesn't want to be around it at all.

STRENGTHS
Bending water would be Kasumi's ultimate strength since she was trained ever since she could walk. She is also very flexible; most people can tell this by how she moves so fluidly when she bends sometimes.

WEAKNESSES
Her emotions would be her number one, and probably only, weakness because she feels like she will fail everyone.

BACKGROUND
Born in the Southern Water Tribe, Kasumi lived a comfortable life and wouldn't have it any other way. At a young age, she learned what it meant to be a woman in the tribe. Although, this didn't fit her as it should have. She learned how to heal from other healers in the Southern Water Tribe and thought that when she was a bit older, she could become a healer herself. Kasumi traveled to the Northern Water Tribe at a young age to learn how to hone her water-bending skills. While she could have learned at her old tribe, she wanted to travel the world to learn from others instead. She stayed there to help however she could, not that they needed it. After a while, she was recruited to defend the world against the Avatar. Kasumi couldn't believe that people thought she was tasked with this job or that people thought so highly of her.