FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Disclaimer: These plots are actually dark. A step beyond what usually qualifies as dark these days. You have been warned.

A Little About Me

I have been role-playing, writing, and so on for most of my cognizant life. This is not to preach any form of superiority, but to say that I have had plenty of time to develop a wealth of ideas. I have been told that I am decently creative and good at plotting, eh, well I don't like to be prideful, but I feel like those statements are true. I am not afraid to guide the role-play and pull more of the weight in world building, side-characters, and so on. It makes me happy when I can take someone else along on these journeys, so I seldom nag a partner to put more effort into world-building and side-characters.

Outside of roleplay, I tend to be a bit distant until a friendship naturally forms. I do not see RP as grounds for friendship and you do not have to be my friend to RP with me.

What I Want Out of a Partner(s)

As previously mentioned, I do not mind being the one who guides the RP and world-builds. My current partner can attest that I take a great deal of joy in crafting the plot. However, this does not mean you cannot step up and direct the plot/world. If anything, I welcome other people throwing me for loops with the plot. So, what do I expect in my partner's posts?

1.) Comprehension: I want role-play to be reciprocated and acknowledged by my partner. My partner needs to be able to write within the world of the RP rather than writing alongside it. This means actively role-playing characters who look for solutions, antagonize, joke, and so on. I admire anyone who can have their character actively engage with situations rather than waiting for the plot to hand-feed them a solution.

2.) Activity: I am a bit of a loner so I do not have much of a social life. This means I have ample time to get on and reply. No, this does not mean I am looking for jaded outcasts exclusively, but I want to be able to have momentum with our plots. Essentially, I do not want to wait more than a week for replies because I feel after a week things begin to crumble.

3.) Understand Thematic Unity: Many of the settings I like to run are very post-modern in nature. This means a mangled mix of thematically clashing element, but all of those come together for a reason. However, one of my major issues with roleplaying is a good amount of people attempt to shoehorn in elements that do not fit with the setting. A controversial example, yet one that bugs me nonetheless, is in a setting meant to imitate/be a Western European setting an attempt to role-play a person-of-color as if they always were in the setting with no explanation. This goes both ways - in an Asian setting an attempt to role-play a Caucasian character with no thematic explanation. Or, as in recent times, wanting to role-play male/transgender characters in a magical girl setting that makes it explicitly clear of the biological feminine focus.

The plots
(each plot is divided by setting and has an explanation. these plots are a jumping off point - you can modify them to suit your interests and pitch it to me. some of these plots have fantasy elements, but the primary focus is keeping things grounded)

(Modern setting)

The First and Last Superheroes: A group of teens in a crumbling near-future America see fit to begin fighting crime on their own. What follows is a cruel awakening - bullets are lethal, you cannot take on large numbers, hero work does not pay, and everyone will hate you. Many of your group has already fallen leaving just two left. Did they survive due to luck, or was their something more to them? Regardless, the streets still need cleaning.

This plot revolves around a hyper-real take on the idea of super heroes. Their will be no supernatural aspect to this RP, but a mild science-fiction aesthetic will be present.

Catgirl Loves Me(18+ Only for this plot): What happens when the otaku fantasy is finally realized? Nothing good - for a modest fee, any lonesome individual can own their a catgirl. Part feline, part girl, absolutely free of any rights. Some "masters" treat their catgirls fairly, but the star of this premise is anything but.

I really like this plot because it shows the actually reality of many otaku fantasies. This plot will be a redstar RP due to content, but it will not be erotic in nature. It is a deconstruction of the "girl for ownership" genre.

Punk Chicks: It is the Summer of 2005 and two chicks of an alternative style just stole their boyfriends large arsenal of firearms. They absolutely hate society, hate themselves, and hate God. What follows is a road-trip to be remembered with the ultimate goal of racking up a three digit body before they are stopped.

This premise can be spun many different ways. It can be a sadistic romp as we RP eliminating people in different ways, or it can be a slow decent back to reason - which ultimately amounts in our characters breaking as they realize that the world does not have a problem - they have a problem.

(Medieval setting)

The Baronesses Army(18+ Only for this plot): A cruel Baroness has just seized a neighboring kingdom that was infatuated with the dark arts. Her research into the dark underbelly of this kingdoms workings reveals an experimental method to create soldiers with power beyond the capabilities of a normal human. However, they must be gestated from birth in a host. The Baroness sees the kingdom's young and supple princess as a lovely candidate. Of-course, things do not go as planned. Without the knowledge of the Baroness, the ritual goes awry and an eldritch horror has been placed inside the princess.

I understand this is a bit of a weird premise, but I can see this going many different ways. The setting is grounded other than a peculiar undertone where "magic" has a terrible cost.

Whores of Haven: A medieval world is undergoing several revolutions all at once. Technological, cultural, and spiritual just to name a few. However, women, as per usual, are left behind among these innovations. The Whores of Haven are a small rebellious group of run-away girls who seek to carve out their own fate and not suffer a man's orders. They begin as a humble group of militants offering shelter to their fellow women, but soon they discover a knack for assassination.

I would like to build a setting with my partner as we RP this. Mild-fantasy aspects are okay (maybe different species and ambiguous magic) but this RP will also follow common sense. The Whores of Haven are physically weaker and have less training (initially) than their mostly male adversaries, so cunning and underhanded tactics is necessary to survival. The darkness of this premise can be turned up or decreased based on partners preference.

(will update with more plots as I think of them)

that catgirl loves me plot really has me interested !!​

that catgirl loves me plot really has me interested !!​

Unfortunately, that premise has already been taken by another partner. If you want, you can pick a different one, or we can modify it more to make it distinct.