NAME

dimitri "Leo" leonce novac

AGE | GENDER | D.O.B.

24 . male . april 21st .

SPECIES

vampire

BORN IN

lyon, paris

๑ like an all consuming fire, burning everything in it's path until he feels again ๑

HAIR
a bit tousled, messy, dark like a ravens wings, hardly trimmed, hits the shoulders.

EYES
Skeptical, almond, dark bronze, like the remains of a fireplace.

HEIGHT
6'3

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

his frame is usually the first thing people notice, tall, a little lanky and always there one minute, gone the next. The last thing they remember are his eyes; sizzling like dying embers.

romantic | patient | dedicated | lonely | distant | artistic | observant | attentive

is in a vicious cycle of pursuing love only to cut it off in disgust of what he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sonny "Sun; Snow White" Rae
Occupation: Investigator, ghost/situation feeler, aids spirits in passing over.
Spiritual Identification: Indigo Child, Raw (Human & Animal Empath, Sensitive, very minor and random dream based precognition.

Appearance:

5'9; fair skin; actually a brunette; big eyes, full lips, long legs; ten pounds underweight, visible via her collarbones and rib cage. Likes vintage dresses, lace sleeves and faded, worn bags, and body jewelry. She usually has somewhat red eyes and dark circles underneath them from a lack of sleep.​

Personality:

Narrowing down Sonny's personality is nearly impossible -- she has severe mood swings, when she isn't a very quiet neutral, from being influenced by everyone around her. She has lost the ability to separate her own feelings from that of others, as well as spirits, and often seems to be an emotional mess.​

Sweet & Sacrificial : Sun genuinely wants everyone to be at peace, both for herself and for their sake. She will go out of her way to make most people happy, even at the expense of herself, both emotionally and financially. See > Naivety.

Intuitive : Though she may not always get that suggestive joke, she is very aware of changes in atmosphere -- she doesn't always over step her boundaries, and tends to be the sing song warning voice for the others.

Wrong era : Sonny just gives off a different vibe that is sometimes charming, but not always well received. She doesn't seem to ever look her age, and never perfectly blends in, really anywhere -- she is described purely as odd, but those with some understanding would say she's a little 'out of this realm'.

Chameleon; Severe mood swings : Changes to suit others, she is such a raw empath that she has little to no control over this, meaning one moment she's her docile self, and the next she's biting the skin of her fingers off in nervousness, or bawling her eyes out.

Lacks an Identity: She doesn't really know who she is, and all the emotion absorbing leaves her often too drained to try to be herself.

Naive : It takes a lot to get Sonny to give up on you, she can be easy to take advantage of, and is pretty resilient if you know how to get to her heart. She typically doesn't expect the worst of the crew, or more specifically 'her friends' as she refers to them as -- even though not everyone really thinks of her, that way, or at all.

extra: kinda lives off sugar.

Biography:

Sonny comes from a long line of gypsies and 'white witches'; her blood trickled down from generations of occult practices, and with that came the entities her family has aroused over the years, be it via ouija boards or just pure misfortune. Being the most innocently bred of her siblings, she was naturally a target for spirits -- Sonny has a bit of an other worldly entourage, only one of which seems to be friendly, though for the most part they just tease her. She was raised with others under a single mother, knowing a nearly nomadic life since she can remember, never really having that sense of belonging and so she drifts from here to here, trying to make homes out of nothing.

All her life, Sonny has been plagued by night terrors, some of which have played out quite some time later as accurate visions. They range from harmless, like a place she'll visit, to disturbing, like someone's injuries -- but she cannot channel this, nor does she proudly boast about it. She's had insomnia since she was little, often staying up till the haunting hour and always running on a few hours of sleep -- when prescriptions failed to help, she sought out holistic rituals, finding herself a consistent taker of valeria root, echinacea, and different forms of cannabis.

She fatefully met Darius in Pierre, and was recruited not too long after for his wild idea which she, naively eagerly joined up with.​

Relationships:

Darrius -- Sonny has a love/hate relationship with this guy; he's dark, distant, and a bit too fixated on the other side, to the point where he would put her in danger, yet because she can feel his desperation, she often lets him.

Brad -

Kat -

? -

? -

? -

• Love
Reactions: junebug
BABETTE

NAME

Lisabette "Babette" Amsel

‌26 • About 400 years

Female

APPEARANCE

Babette has a charmingly delicate, lithe build; a bit willowy at her height of 5'10, with small wrists and long legs. Her skin is entirely deprived of the sun and, thus, resembles porcelain, like your average vampire, with a prominent beauty mark to her cheek and caramelized orbs framed with thick lashes. Along with golden eyes and skin like marble, Babette also adopted snow white locks.

PERSONA

BIO

She was born in the mid sixteenth century within Germany, to a white witch who traveled in a caravan of gypsies under a similar guise -- she was turned in her twenty sixth year by a freshly changed gypsy who couldn't control himself. Her mother had been understanding, and covered up her disappearance when the human folk freaked out about the 'night walkers' and demanded they be found and killed. Lisabette was on her own after that for a short while, before she was picked up by the newly forming Volturi, and temporarily made that her new home. To this day Lisabette doesn't really know what their purpose is, but her beliefs and there's had never quite aligned, she had only stayed for the luxuries provided -- and, her brief love shared with one newly changed vampire like herself, Carlisle. Conflicting with the Volturi's rules one too many times led Lisabette to disappear without a word, unable to say goodbye to Carlisle in fear of how far the Volturi would go to get her back.

ABILITIES

FACECLAIM

I don't know ;-; Pinterest.

• Love
E L S I E
"now when we see the clouds on fire we just sigh and say, how beautiful"

elsie june karter
▽ ej | junpier ▽
21 - Female

personality

needs to loosen up a little
mature ; solitary ; protective ; artistic ; faithless ; inquisitive

strength : fighter weakness : prideful

story role

is tasked with watching nephew during a family camping trip

[bg=#78836d]A N N A[/bg]
Rhianna Black

"Is this the part where we all group hug and sing kumbaya? Yeah, I'll pass."

▽ Anna ▽
22 - Female
d.o.b. 8/20 (Leo)

Ability/Title
Moonchild

Appearance

Eyes, caramel; skin, a tanned olive. Her cheeks are splattered with freckles, hair a purple mocha blend that's usually messily pulled up, but is actually quite long. Slim curves shape her small frame, which stands at 5'8; Anna would never say she has a style, although her obvious aesthetic is the hipster/boho girl. She has a lot of boyfriend jackets, scuffed boots and body jewlery.​

Personality

Anna acts as the group guide, with a weird amount of knowledge for, well, weird things, but also a conduit of superb advice -- for everyone but herself, that is. Anna tends to bite off more than she can chew, taking on more than she can handle, in denial that she has limits, and politely (or, stubbornly) declining most help until she inevitably crashes. Despite her mellow attitude, she is constantly doing something -- things of the creative variety, and usually, late into the night. She's a night owl with no sense of time, little appreciation for red tape and double a cats curiosity -- despite her inquisitiveness, it's unlike Anna to get into trouble, actually she's the friend that will bail you out at 3am. Though on her own she is actually quite prone to fear, around others she expresses lead like qualities, and is admirably courageous -- Anna is loyal, a sardonic kind of nurturing, perhaps a little too honest, and a total tease.​

Courageous | Curious | Calm | Creative | Coquettish

Strength: Courageous Weakness:

Biography

Home life is not something Anna is open to talking about, she avoids deep subjects like that plague. Despite that, she's always ready to listen to someone else's problems, and prefers to shift the focus from her own deadbeat, no progress life to someone else's, which she always assumes is better than hers.​

Story Role

Dipper's paranormal investigation partner, acts as his psychic link to the paranormal realm.

NAME

Ava Maxine kissinger

AGE | GENDER | D.O.B.

20 . female . august 20th .

SPECIES

human

BORN IN

southern california

✿ your secrets safe with her, but how safe would you keep her heart? ❀

HAIR
thick, silky, drapes past her hips; currently a neglected mesh of blonde and brown balayage.

EYES
slightly larger almond, thick lashes, irises glazed honey.

HEIGHT
5'9

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

full, pouty lips.

humorous | warm-hearted | guarded | stubborn | reliable | loyal | generous | curious | protective

cares too much about everyone else, but pretends she doesn't; neglects herself for others.

name

full name
nickname ‌• age
quote here.

APPEARANCE

PERSONALITY

BIOGRAPHY

SKILLS

Caveat
Indie Flower
Reenie Beanie
Annie Use Your Telescope
Shadows Into Light
Gloria Hallelujah
Permanent Marker
Handlee
Shadows Into Light
Architects Daughter
Nothing You Could Do
Gochi Hand
Caveat Brush
Bad Script
Covered By Your Grace
Coming Soon
Allura

The Girl Next Door
Give You Glory
Crafty Girls

desolation acts as an anchor
a solid mass constraining the throat
dangling in an empty cavern
manifested nothingness enclosed by weathered cages

limbs gripping the air for affirmation
feeling atmosphere wisp over warm palms
rooted in reverie
as certain as another breath

life is cruel​

I take no credit for this code, it belongs to the sunflower thread user,
I just wanted to see how my characters looked with it. Characters are mine. Code is not.

Garridan Aurel
▲ 15 September 1475

▲head vampire
▲ appreciates quality

▲discernment

Velis Zacchaeus
▲ December 13, 1558

▲ inner demon
▲ classic music
▲ beauty and beast

Colette
nicolette corinne martin

Nickname (If any)
colette | lottie | nikki | cori

Age . Gender . Year

18 | ♀ | 7th

Ilvermony House

Height . Weight

5'7 | 115

Occupancy

Wand

Personality Goods

observant | thoughtful | reliable, dependable | courageous | graceful | wise | adaptable, curious

Personality Bads

distant, emotionally closed off | impatient | straight forward | prideful | solemn, broody | overly-confident

Hobbies and Skills

Background

• Love
Leo

You think you can take it from here?

"I wish you'd stop asking me questions that I have no actual say in," Leonce murmured, but Lincoln had already left the room, likely guarding the door from the outside. Accustomed to their ways as he was, sometimes the younger vampire truly found it all to be ridiculous -- the pale girl before him posed no threat, not at all. The real threat came with the way he felt when she told him to leave -- he was not acquainted with these kinds of situation, thus he actually re-actively frowned at the comments. "I shouldn't have been at the party last night, either, but -- here we are."

"Most importantly I came to apologize. This is no place for someone so young and beautiful to end up," He attempted a confident tone, but it sounded about as strong as hers, he felt like a cheap knock off of one of the Elders and that wasn't who he wanted to be. Neither of them were reacting how they'd like to. After a pause he seated himself on the edge of her bed, elbows on his knees, hands hanging limp without a proper grasp on his words. "

Ava

I lied to her parents, again.

That was not the person that Ava wanted to be -- dishonest, in fact she was often anything but. However, with Phoebe's parents, she found herself always twisting the truth, most often so situations didn't look as bad as they were, like today for example. On the spot, Ava made up some story about how Phoebe was just dehydrated and the only thing that was true, was that they'd be discharged soon. She had to tip toe around what would show up on the family health insurance billing, always thinking ahead -- except for last night, apparently. The call left her feeling more tired than she had, but she knew that guy was still in the room with her friend, so she had to keep awake until they were let out. And then she'd ban Phoebe from ever seeing him again and Phoebe would totally listen to her! Not.

And then here was tall, pale and handsome, giving her the time of day, attempting to make pleasant conversation over the charts of his friend nearly killing hers -- again, she tried for a smile, but she just looked jaded. "I was a little distracted," She answered, but even at her tiredest, she was not the kind of person to be rude. Combing her hair back to no avail, she propped her body against the wall across from him, rubbing her neck. "Ava. It's Avaline, but that's hideous, so I say Ava. Don't tell Phoebe it's Avaline."

He didn't need to know that, you dolt.

But the worried Ava rambling was coming.

"We just moved here, I mean, more like I kind of dragged Phoebe here. I had a really nice speech about fresh starts and saved all of my waitress tips," She combed her hair back again, out of habit. "She didn't need to leave the states, she would have had a nice life either way, I should have just come by myself, I was the miserable one. It's just scary, you know? New beginnings, trying to make in the world completely and utterly alone, foreign country, attending classes I don't care about. I wanted support. And now she's in the hospital. And I'm telling you a-and I don't even know you," She glanced up at the ceiling and closed her eyes, full lips puckered. "But I feel like I already know you so I'm just spilling my guts here." She spoke to him casually, comfortably, as if he was the third of their party. She must have just been letting her guard down due to exhaustion. Ava laughed, "Maybe in a past life."