A City Betwixt (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm actually gonna have to drop this due to lack of time. I'm sorry!

Hey~hey err'body^^

Soooooooo sorry I neglected this :/ Boo kinda got lost in real life. Sooooo like @DrowsyPangolin is it still okay to postie up for Charlie? :/ Pretty please...?

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom Sure! Everybody's kind of caught up in this whole demon fiasco outside of the church at the moment. You could have her show up in the church, she'll kind of be flying into a bit of a chaotic ordeal, but that could be fun.

Name: Noel 'Spear' Chie
Soul Clarity: Gold, with flecks of white

Appearance:
Personality: Noel believes in the most moral ideals. The romanticized ideals of a knight, of a hero, appeal to her, and causes her to strive to emulate such ideals. She has little care for things that do not further her ideals, or not fall in line with them. Crude in social dealings, and lacking in any type of interesting conversation, Noel paints herself as a soldier first and foremost. Just like how she is never found without her armor, it is rare to catch Noel in an unguarded state.

Weapons: Noel carries a long sword, which is her primary weapon. Gilded in bright steel, shining even in the darkest of settings, the sword itself is of incredible make. Besides her sword, Noel also carries a long black steel spear. Not only is the steel of the tip coated in black,but the shaft itself is as dark as night. The sword, as contrasted against her armor, paints an intimidating warrior, one that is not easily trampled.

Abilities:

Indomitable Will - Noel's spirit is just as deadly has her weapons, carrying her even when a normal body could not go on. Persisting through the worst physical injuries and damage, Noel will persevere even when all hope is lost, and normally emerges victorious. Her will, especially in dire times, enhances her already impressive physical prowess, and can be the deciding factor in most battles that turn sour.

Short History: Noel herself remembers little of her life before coming into this spirit world. What she does know is that her pure will carried her into the next world, refusing to let her die and fail in whatever mission she had been in. Residing in the next world for quite a while, Noel has emerged as the guardian of Aurinc, working with many of the hierarchy of the city to protect itself, and lash out against demons. Over zealous, and powerful, Noel guards the gates of the city.

Hey guys, due to some serious issues IRL it may be a few days before I can post. I'm sorry about it, but I wanted to let everyone know I'm not abandoning this and I will be back.

Thanks for the heads-up, I hope everything works out okay.

WARNING: Glitched Text/eyesore below!
Name: Iam͢nlli̧àl ͏Ka̕ąk͘b̡n - Twinkle
Soul Clarity: This.
Appearance: L̴̡̛͟ę̡i̢͜͢͞͠l̸̷̨̨̨ţ̛r̶̷͘a͢҉̀y̶̸̧̛͢l̡͘͘͝ ̀̕͟͡a̧͟͢͞ ̴́͡ḑ̕ḩ́̀͜l̕͠i҉̴̕c̴̶̢͢,̶̛̀͝͏ ͝͏̸̵w̷͏̢͘į͠͞͏͠ţ͜͝h́́ ̸̕a̷͘͝d̷̴͢͝r͝͏k̛͘͡͠ ̢́k͝҉́s̛̀i̸̴͟n̵̶͢͟͠ ͠͏̕͜a̕͝n͜҉̸̀d́͘͢ ͟͝g̕á̷̡͝r̛͘҉͡s̛͏͢͞t̵͝i̴̡͟ḩ̵̛̛͟t͟͟ ͘b҉̢̛͡҉ą̀̕͜l̸̴̸̛͞c͟͞k͟͜ ̶̸͠ì̛͠͡a̕͘͏h̸́ŕ͢.̶̴̀͡ ̛͟͞Í̛͘͢w͢͏d͠͠͏́e̛͏-̢͟ş́e͏ţ͘͢ ̧̧̀͟n̷̴̢͘b̵̷̡͝r̵̡͡w̷̛͢o҉̵͜ ̧̨è̡y͞s̸̶̷͢҉ę̶̛͢͢ ́͘p̸̷̨ȩ̨̀̕è̸̶͠͝ŕ͏̡̡͝ ҉̛̛í̶̡̧̕l͏̕͜͠͡i̸͟͜y̶̷҉̀p̸̕͠u҉̡ n̸͏͟͝ş͟͞͞͡q̶̵̧u҉͡i̧͝v̕͏̧́t̸̨̡͞į̧̛͞͏è͢͠ ̴͡͠a̧͏̧d̶̡͞n͡ ̨҉s̵͏͡è͠͝h̶̡́ ̷̛͢i̴̧s̴҉̸́ ̢͠d͢͞r̵̛͡͞é̸́s̷̷̶͞d̷͏s̷̀ȩ̀͠͞ ̧͘í̷̸͘͢n̷̴͡͏͠ ̵̡t͜͡ḑ̶́ớ͞͠͝o̶̕d̴̛̕͟s̨b̸̀́͞l̢͠͡a͜íń̀͜͞҉ e҉̶͝ ͏́͞͠c҉͡҉r͠͡o̸̶҉҉̢ń͠e͞͝͞a̸̢͢m̷̧̡̀i̶̸̴͢e̵͜ĺ ̸̨̧͠͞i̡̕͏͏͞t̷̶̷̨r̶̸̨b̷̧̧̀ĺ̶̡̀á̷́ ̴̵i͏̸̛̕t̶̡͟a̷͠ t́͠r͏̸̷̸̴é̶̡,̧̀͢ ̶҉͞w̛t̵̵͡͞h̛͘i҉̷͘͟ ̵̷͞͠ a̶̛͜͏n͘͡ ͏̨͏o̕͏͝r͡n̷͠e̶̴̛á͡҉̀͟ m̨͠n͏͠҉̛̕ţ͝͏a̴̡͘l̶̴͘ ͏̛ȩ́n̕͜ áç͝k̛͡͠l͢c̸̸͝è̡̡҉ ̴̀͟e̴ó̶̸̕͢ d̢̨͘t̴̛҉n̨͏͠í̢̧̛͟n͜͠͞҉̨g͟ ̴̕͘͜w͏̸̕͢͢ h̨́͡͝è̡҉r̨̕͢͞ę͟͟͡͝ ̡̨͡e͡͞͝h̴̡r̀͏̧́ ̷̢̡͟͞t͢͠ą̸̸͠h̡̢̀̕͝t͏͞r͢͜o͟͢͏̷ ̢̢͜͡ẁ̸̛a̶̛s͏̸́͟͢ ̴̸͠s̡͝l҉́t̴͟͢͠͞i̕҉͡͝͞.̶̷̡̢ ̛͢͝Śḩ̴̵̴͢e̸͝ ̴̵̴w̨̕͜͟͠r̸̷̢̕͠s̨̕͠ȩ҉à̷̢̕͠ ҉̷͝o̡͠n҉̴͝͞ ̴͝ś̴̴̕͘h͏̷̨̡ş̧̡͢e̵̢͢o͠ ̸͘͢͝a̡͡ņ͝d̸͘͞ ͏͟͟͠s҉̢ ì͠ ̷̡̛̕͢ì͝͝m͏͜s̶̀s̵̨̕i͏̶n̶҉g̷ ̶̵̢͘e͡͞o̵̢͘n̴͞ ̧̕͢҉o͏͡͞f͏͏ ̶̢h̛̀͏̧r͠e̴̴̷̡ ͠҉͟h̀́̀ţe͏̷͢͢t̢͘͠e҉͡.̶̛͜͞ ̢̕͝
A greyish silhouette of a small androgynous human being made out of what appears to be condensed clouds and wisps of vapour. Has no fingers or toes, but rather long arms in comparison to its legs. Pulsating in its chest is its soul, which seems to flicker and emit a soft golden light every so often like a broken lightbulb.

Personality:
Į̶̢l̵͜͏͝a̸̷i̵̧m̡͠͏̧̨á̷̧l̨̨͘ļ̸̴̢n͘͟ ҉͏̴̡A͘͘͜͟͞n̶̷͏̷͞ḱ̶̴̕k̶͜͝͡b̡͞a̴͞͝ ̵̸́͡͏ś͢ì̷̴̢̡ a very inquisitive and curious ̷͘҉̕ì̶ģ̢,̴̡́͡ ̡̡́o͏̴̛͞w̨͞h̢͜ ̴͟͠loves to explore. Even more mischievous after ̨́͏̧d̴̡͜͠͞h̸͡t̶̀͢é͢͠ą̛̀ ̡̛͘a̛̕n̴̨d̵҉̕ ̸̕św̵̶̕͜a̵͜͠ą̸҉l̨͜͝y̸̡̢͜ longing for a good laugh, L̡̕͢ì̵̢̕͞a̷̡͟͠͝i̧͞҉̷̨l̡̡̡̡͝m̀͜͝҉n̵̷̨͏̀à̕͢ļ̷̨̡ ̸̷̷̧̨ǹ̴q̵̨̢u̕f͟҉͜҉̴t̸̨̛͞ĺ̛́͟͢e̸͘͜͞ŗ̷e̷͘͘y̛҉̸͜ ̡̛͝͡o͢k̴̷̀͢͡e͟͏̡̕s̴̛͜͠j̕͟ ͡͞҉͡d̡͏r̨͘o̴̡̡͢n̡͠u͏́a̴̸҉̷ ̷̕͠and plays pranks on the denizens of the Grey Expanse. An excellent hider but not a very good seeker with the attention span of a gnat. Not entirely smart, ̨̛͘͝t̶̢͞b͜ú͠͞ ҉͏͢e͏̛͏͏t̵͘͢h͝͝n͘҉ ̵̸̶͝ņ̡͡a̧̨͘͜g͘͞ą̕͜͜͞i̴̴̧͠ ̷̨̕͝b̨͠͞o̷̶͟͜͡ņ̴d̨̀͜o̧̢̡y̴̨ ̷̡̀͢v̶̢̛́͞r̡͘ę̵̕͠è̴͟͞ ҉̶̶s̕͢҉̷̢ì̸̵҉ ̵̛̛̕h̴̵̀͟n̶͘͡͝͝w̧͘͜͡ȩ̶̵͞͠ ͡͏̸h͏͘y̧͢͝t̀͘͢e̵̸̡ ̨͘͝͞d̷̸̛̀͢i͏e̴̸̡͢͞ ̷̧́͠͞e͏̢̢́a҉̴̡͡͏d̷̸̵g̨̧̢͞ ̨̀͟͝6͏͞ Scared and lonely, ́͏̸̷̧e̛͏̀͟͞s̶͟͞h̸ ̸́̕͜͝ì͞s̶͜͞͠ ̶̶̷͝n͟n̢̛a͏̸҉͢͢ý̴t̛҉̶̨c҉͟o̷҉̕͞l̀͢t̴̛͞s̴͜ ͘͢searching and demanding love and affection from anyone with a hint of compassion in them. Steadfast and loyal, but not entirely courageous. Really, really likes hugs.

Weapons/Belongings: Twinkle owns nothing, and cannot carry anything, but as ̶̧̕a҉͞͡ ̨҉̛d́̀͘͜h҉̷̶͝i̸̡̛̛͢l̸̨͟c̶̶ ̴͢͞e̸̴͘͡͞h͏͘͠s̨̕͜͟ ̸͏̷̶ adored ͘͜ṕ͜n̴͘͜i̸c̸̢͜͢i̶̵̕k̕͡g̴̡̨̛̛ ͞҉̵͏p̴̧ù͜͠ ́̕͡odd-looking rocks and pebbles and pretty much loses it over fluffy things. Giving these to ̧́e̷҉ŕ̸̛͝h̸̨͟͜ ̵͝a̧͞s͝͡ ̧͜i̡͞t̀̕͝͠͞f̷̀͡͏̧ş̴g̶̸͟͞ ̛̕͘͞ is a surefire way of ̧̡͠͞n͏͘l̛҉a͝͏͢͢͝o̷͜w̷̵̨͢i͜l̸͟҉g͢͏̡ ̴̕ e̴͢r̸͡h̨͝ ͜͏͜͡o̧͞t̵ ͘͞ņ̷͢͡i̵̡͘ŕ̢́͜ą̕͢g̸̨͘e̴ ̷̀̕o̷̢͝͡͏u̵̶͘͞e̡͟͟ņ̶g̨͝͝h̢̡ ̀͜͠y̴̨̨m̀͞h̴͘͠u̸a̵͢͝i͜͠n͏̀t̢͜͝͡͞ ̸̵̶̀͞t͏̷̕͟o̶̕҉̕ ̵̵̡ i̢͘͝è̡t̷̴̨c̢͠͝҉̸o̕͏̡n͡͏͞ņ̷̨u̶͞ ҉͏̕n҉̶ờ͏҉̨h̶͠d̛̛̕g͞͞ĺ͘͘͟į̷͟ ̶̛͜o͏̛n̵̨͡ ̶̸̢̢҉o̵̧̕҉͞t҉͘͞ ̀̀͝͞͏ę̶͘͘͢h̶̸́͜ŗ̴͢͡ ́͜ c̡͜c̷͏͡e̵̢̛n͢͠i̢̡͢͞s̸̸̕͟ę̨́͢͠o̴̧c̵̛͟͞n͠,̨̨ ͏t͘͟͡͝b̵͢u̸̴ ͘o̴̸͟͢ń͟͏̢͘n̨e͜ ̧̡͢f͏̸̛̕͞o҉̵̛͟͝ ̕u̧͘͜͠͞o̡y̶ ҉ó̵ẃ̴̛͞k̀͠n̶͟͏͘ ̧͏͟t̴̡͢͠ḩ̛͠t̶́a̸͢ ͟͠e̸̶̸͜͠t̢͘y͡͝ ̴̕͡s͟͏̛͘͜ù̶̸̢a̛̕̕͢͜c̵͜͏̧͞e̵̢e͝҉̷͟b̶ ͢s̡͢͠͞h̡̧͘i͏̡̧͟҉t͞ ̧͘͠į͠ś̷̵͘ ̸́a̵̡͜͠͏ ̶̶̨̀s̢͡ơ̧͡͝͝i͏̶̨͟͟r̛҉ȩ̕͠l̶̀̀͢p̨͟.̸̸̡͝
͟ ͏̷͡

Abilities:
Selective Tangibility:
So instead of just floating around 24/7 (although that would be the default mode) Twinkle can suddenly become tangible, unable to move through surfaces, able to pick things up or press buttons. It'd help if they could ǫ̸̨͡ą̷̷f́̕͟͝l̕͜͜͢͜t̶͜͡ ̵͜ r͞͏̷͏t̡̧͟͜h̕͡u̷̶̧͘h̷̛͠o̵̡g̸ ͢͡s̸̛̀̀͝a̕͝w̡̧҉͟͞l҉̢l҉҉̸̧ ҉̴̷̨̀n͝҉a̧̢ ḑ̧̛͘͡ ̸̸̨͜è̸̛h́̕t̷̴̡ǹ̷ ͏̨͜͝b̶͝è̸ ̀̕ b̶̴̧͢͜l̸̀͠͞͞e̷̛a̷̷̧ ̶͟ó̶̕͏t͏̸ ̕͘p̛҉ǫ̷̛ņ̴̵ e̕͏ ̶͠s̴̕͝i̶̡d̷̛͜w̕͘o̶̸͡͠n҉̵̸͡w̷͜҉̡,̵̛̕͝͠ ͢͟͡e̢͜͜c̸̛͏̨t͞͞.̸͏̀ ̴̢͢ù͜͞͝b̡͜͠t͟͟͞ ̴͜i̷̷̕͢͝t̨́͡ ͘͢͠o̸͞u͞͠w̵͘͝͞ĺ̵͟͞ḑ̶̀̕͜ ͘͜͠͞r̵̸̸̀͘ù̶̢͞q̵̸̷̴e̴̛̛͠ ȩ̸̶͝i̸̷̢̛ŕ̢̢ ̷̀͘͞c̶̀͏͠t̷̡͠͏̶ơ͢͠ń̷n̡͜͝͝ć̡͠o͏̸͢ a̷̴̡ŗ͘t҉̀͢͡͞e̴̸̴̢҉ņ̡̕̕͡į̨̛͜...and Twinkle doesn't have the best attention span.

͘̕͡͞H̴͠͡s̴̢̛̀͜k̴҉́͝҉f̷͟͠͠ĺ̛̀͘s͠c̡̛̛͟͡a̧҉͝b̶͘̕͟͡a̡̛͏̡/͜͝҉̴̧I̢̛͟͢m̷͝͠e̷͜͏̷ǫ̸͜r̸̢m̴̕̕e̷̢͘s̕͘:̶̨̕͢͢ A bit of illusory magic and ̸͜y̨̛c͏̧̧o̡l̸͘͢͏͟e̸l̵̡͜t̕p̷̧͢m̵̀͢͠ę͟ ̴̀͜҉̕u̡͟c̸̛͞҉b̴͏҉̷҉l̶҉̢o͏́͢e̡̧̛͢t̡̧̛̀n̡̡͢͠n̶̛ą́r̀͡ò͢͞҉̨l̵͝l̕͢͞,̡͜͏͞ ̵̀̀͡w̴͏n͘͞e̴͏h̷̴͟͠ ̴̵͡͏̀ a certain object is ̢́͢͝ơ̵͠͞d҉͘͢ć̡̕҉ ḩ̵̶̕͜u̸͢t͠͏͜e̸̷͜͝͠ ̷̵̛a̷̢̛͜͜ ̛͠d̸̨i̡͡͏͞m̷҉ ,̨̡̕͡ ͏͠t̡́̕͠i̡̢͟͏̷r̶͘̕ǫ̶̨̢d̴̷́҉ş͞t͟҉̢͝ȩ̀́͡d̸̀͏́ ̵͡͝ļ̴h͞ s҉̧̛f҉̡̧͏̴b̀́k̨͘͢͝͠a̸͟á̷̵̷̀c͟҉͡ ̸̡͜͞͠l̶͏p̷̢͏̴s̵̛͜͠ a̡̡͠y̷̸̨ ̴͘͘͝͞t̷́́͞u̧ǫ̴͜ ̢͘i̶̵͡҉͢n̵͝ ͘͟͜͢͡v̵̴̶̴̛y͢͡o͢͡e̢͘͠ ȩ̴n̡e̸̛҉̷͜r̴͡͠'̶̡͜ş̷͠ ̴̀͝͝s҉̡̡̡m̵̧͝͞͠d̀͜҉̵ǹ̶̨͢͝i̵͏̷͘͏ ̢̧́͜-̢̕͡͝ taking over their senses of sight, smell, touch and hearing for ̵̶̶͟à̵͠ ̢u̶̢͜͝ć̶̸͞͞l̢̡̕e҉̡̕͡ò̴͢͝͡p҉̸̢͞ ̷̀͜͟͝f͟͠o̴҉̸͠ ̡͡d̵̕c̶̷̸̨͠s̡̧͏̵n̡̛̕e̸̶̢s̴̡ó͢͞.͢͝͝ ̶̧̕͠P̡͟͢͜͞b̷̛b̸o̴̧͝r̢̛̀à̕͘y̵̵͢l̴̢̛͝ ͜҉̶ affects everyone, ͏̕͜͝m҉͝e̢͠ń̢͜o͘͘d҉̸ ̵͡d̸́͘͡n̸̛͟͝ à͟ ̷̕͝h̛̀͡͝a̛͟͡҉m͘͜͞u̢͜n͜͏͝ ̧̛͜ e̵͟͏a̴̡͟͏l͟͝i̧k͏̵̴̨,̧̧͞͡ ͝͏̢̛́f͟͏͢r͏͟o̴͘ ̕ą͜͞ ͜o͡҉l̵̀͜҉ ę̧̕͟ứć̕͘p̸̴̨̕ ̀̀̀͢f̶́͠o̴̡͘ ̡͟ seconds. ̵̀҉I҉͜͡'̢̧́͡d́ ͢҉l̕͠͏a̵̧̛͜y̵a̶͘͡͡͏ẃ̶̀ş̀̕ ̷̸̡̛͘k͢͟҉̶̢a͜ş̨̛͟ ͘͡f̵̛͞b̨͜ŗ̷̛̀͢e̶̶̛ǫ̶̕̕͝ę̷͜͜ ҉̷̢́é̛r̀͟i̵r͟͏҉͟͠t̡̢͘͘͢i̛͘͢g̀͘g҉̷͘n̶̶̛͟g̷̸͞ ̸̢͡a̷͘̕ ̴̷͟͜à̡͘k̸̴s̀͏a̵̢̧b͠f̕͢c҉҉҉̷͠h̷̡͡l̶̸̀̕͢.̨͢

Greysong: You know, the weird...humming noise that a Grey makes? Change the pitch and amp it up with some energy from the soul and you've got yourself, if anything, a really annoying distraction. And if one Grey hums, they all hum. Of course Twinkle ͝a̢͞͡o̧y̴̷̶̶͝b̴̵̡͡l̷͘̕̕p̕͟͠͞ r̸̶̢͘͜b̡̡̧ ̷͘͟h̡̧͜a̸̸̕͜s͝͝ ̵͝͝a͜ ͏͏͝t̷̢i̡̡̢҉b̡̡̨̛͘ ̡è̸̢̛͜ m̷͢͟͏o̸̸͘r̸̸̢͞ ̛҉̡d̕͞ e̴̢̧͢u̸͢n͏̡́r̷̨͢͝ ̵͢i̧̕͏̷̷s̸̀͡t̶̸̨̨ ҉̧b̶̧ȩ́ l͏t͘͠͏ ̴̷̡͝͠n̴į̨͘ ̡͠r̸͝m͜͠é̛͢t̨ś̶ ̴͟҉͠ ò̷̕f̶́̕ ̨͘e̶̴̷͡s̷̨̀i̧͘͟ņ̶̸̶̀o̢̕s͜͞ ̷̶̧͠(̛͘s̴̵e͟͝ę̴̕͡ ̵̡̢̀b̷́͢͠͏v̸̸̛ ȩ̛̕͟a̷̢͝o̕,҉͡͏ ̧̛ţ͘͏̛͢r̨͟͡o̸̷s̡̛͡͞ d̴̛́í͡͏͟d̡͟t̢́͘e̶̢͜͜͡ ͟͏̴͢g̶̷̵͜҉ì̷̀͜͝a͠͠͏̶͜t͜͜l̷͞ k̴̸ņ̵,̸͜͠͝ ͠҉g͢҉͘g̨͟l̶̵͘͜i̷̢̧g̷͞҉i̴͟ n̕҉̢̛g̸̀́͞ ̸̧͟c̷̵͟͡e͜͢t̸͜)̢́ ̡̢͟͝b̨́u̡̡t̴̢͝͠ ͏̶͘ v̴͜͞ņ̨̛͢ę̴̛è̵͢͢r̶͢ ̴̀͢ŗ̛͡͞ą̶͟͟n̴̡͡ę̵̀ę̴u̡̨͘͜͞ d̵̷̡̕͜t̀i̕m̷͞ę̵̕s̷̀̕̕͠t̴̨́͠͞ ͟͟é̷̕h̶t̡̀͞ ̸̷͞p̶̴͡͏̶r̴̕͠ e̢͘͜͠o͘w҉̀͝ ͏҉͘͞f̢̕͡o̸̢͜͝ ҉̷̨͢͡m̶͜n͜͜͠͝h̴̛͘i̴͘͢͠ u̵͢͟m̀҉̢̛̀g̢̛.͏̧͘̕͞ This ability could also be used to comfort and relax people - think binaural beats, those odd sound frequencies that are meant to help you concentrate. ̕͢͞͏Į̕͟͡ ͜͢w͏̴̧̧͏a͘͢l̀̕͜s̢̕̕á̷͘͡y̛͘͟͝ ̡͘͢͡m҉̧͟s̸̕͟͝ á͘͜͡ę̀ḑ͞u̵͘͘͘s̶̷̕͜ ҉͏̴i̧̛t̡̛̛ ́͘҉ ś̛͠a̵͠͝w͏̴͢ ̕͠e͏̴́̀r̶͟͡͝h͟͟͡ì̶̴̢t͝ ̵̨́͟͞l̢͢͡͞ ŕ̸͞t҉̡̛́͞i̛̕͝l̷̷̨͘͝ȩ̴̧͠ą͘͟͡ ̴̵͝͏l͜͝s̀̀͞͠o̷̶̷u̷ ̧̨̛͢͡a̸̶͜͝ t̡͏̢i͞ņ̴̵͞b̀͝i͡͞ģ̷̸̶͝v҉͝r͠͞͞͞ ̷̸͟͞͏t҉̡͝t̸͟͡ḩ̷͟͟͡ a͠ ̴̴̛͡a̕͡m͞͡͝d̷e̸͟͝ ̵̧͟͟h̴͜͢͡é̸t̶͠͡ ̵̛́̕͡ m̧̀͠h̵̨́͡u̸̵ ̛͜d̷̸a̸͢͜͏n̴̷̨͘͡ ̡̛͜͠t̵̢̧͜͜ḩ҉͞ a̛t̕͞͏̕ ͏͞͝͠͝t̸̛̛͠͡i̢s̴̶͟d̶̀͠í̢̕͝u̴͞ǹ̷̛̕͡ģ́i̡̢͜͟s͟͏̢͏ e҉͘s͢͢͞͏h̨͠͏̕ ̸̸͡͡í̵̛͢t̷̷̡͢͝ ̴̶͘͝҉ǫ͢͟f́̀̕m͟͠r͏̸̢͝ ̸̕ r̛u҉̀̀҉o̡̡ ́̕͏͘R̵̢̢͜͞ǵ҉y҉e̷̴͟'̶̡͜s̶̷̴̕͞ ̢̀͘'̢̨̛̛͢c̢̀͘͜͟ȩ̢͏͠v̶̢̀͏͠o҉͜ì̵̕͜͠'̡̧͢͏̧,̶̀ ̸̨̕͞s̸̴̕o̵͢͡ ̷̴̢͘͢t̸̶̢̨o͟͞ ̷͘p̕s̸͝è͡͞ k̶̷̛̛a̸̡̡̕͠.̷͞ ̴̧̕͠͏S҉̵̛̕͡o̡̡͏̧͡ ̨͠͏͟͢y̧̕͢t҉̡ȩ͟͡ h̵̶͠҉ ̡͡͝a͏̷̡b̛͜y̵̷̢͝o̧̢͝p̛ŗ̴b̧̨̛͝͝l̴̨̀͜ ̛͟҉̢̀ù̢̢͢m̸̴̢̡͘h̸̨̡̛͢ ̛͝n͝҉́d̡̡ r͘̕͟͞͞e͟͡t́͞f̵̀̕͡í҉̢͟e̸̢̛͞f́͏́ ̴̡̕͠t̸̢͏̸̸p̡̨i̸҉̕ç̛͜e͏̀̕h̢̛s̨͘ ̧́͝n̷̴͡͝e͏͠͠p̶̨̡͘ì̸̛͠ n͏̡҉̕͜d͟͏̵҉d̸͞ȩ̸g̡̢ ̸҉̸̡o̢n͘͘ ͟͡͡m̀͢͏d̵͢͏o̷͠͏̸o̵̧͢ ̵̧̕͟͏s̶̀͝a̧͝ ̡́́́ l̶͘é̵̛҉͠w̷̕͜҉ĺ̷̴̡̨ ̸̢̛̛s̷͠a̕̕͜͡͏ ̷̀͟m̸̧̨͠͝a̢͢i̴̡̕g̵͟͡͠n̨̛̕͢ḱ̶ ̷̡͠ȩ̵͟q̸̵̕͢s҉͡ ś̀͟k҉̶̀͞ú̀͟ a̷̧̕͞͞ ̸̢͜͝o̶͟r͘͘͏҉͜ ̴̡̕͟͢è͟s̢̧͘͝͝y҉͢͞l͏̵͘͏͘p̀̕͝.̵̨͢

Flight: Undeniably one of the most taxing and controllable things Twinkle could do is to float higher than its meant to. Combine that with selective tangibility and you've got yourself a...̶̨͞͡s̴̀͘͜͝ļ̸̢͡a̕̕͢͢͝m̶҉l̕ ̵̕҉̴g̴̀h̡̡̧í͢n͢͠t̷͏͜ ̵̶̀͡ t͏͡͞h̵̀͞҉͏a̕͜͝t̴͢͠ ͢n͞c̴̷̛ą̢͢͝͠ ͘͜͝҉͡ç̕̕͠r͏̛͞r̷̢͢͝y̨̕͢ą̛́͠ ̵h̶̢ o̸̧͜͟͠t̢e̷̡r̢̕ ̷̢͞҉̛s͟͝t̸̴́ń̛͘̕h̴̛̕͝ì͠g͢͡ ͘͜҉̵̨g̛͜į̸̛͡h̛͞h̸̨ ̴̴̢͟͞i҉̷n̢͝͝҉ ̷̨̢ţ̢ḩ̸̛e̷̢͢͞ ̶̨i҉̵ a̴͠r̵͜.̶̧̢͟͜ ̵̢̡̡͠Ţ҉̛̛͘h̷͜a̵̷̢̧t̵̵̀́͞'̵҉̷s̨̛͢͝got to be useful at least once!

Hollow Soul: Twinkle disassociates from the ̢̢͝͠͠s͜͠͞á̴̛͜ļ̀́t̨͘ ̸̢͢e͏͠͞͏v̶̢́͡t̢́ s͠͝e͏̶̡͜i̷̧̛͠g̢̧̀͜s̛͝ ͏̢o̷̡͟͞f҉̷̢͟͏ ̸̡͢͡͝ę̸̷̨͡h̡̢͝͝r͞͝ ̢́͜ h̶̸̨̕͠m̴҉͜͞ù̢̡i̕͢͝ń̨͠͏̀ỳ͝a̧̕͞t̵̶́ ̷̢̧͟ l҉̴͠ŕ͢į̷̷͠b̷̸͢ę̶͠f̨y͢͟͢͠ ́ and embraces the vast emptiness of the Grey Expanse long enough to direct this hollowness towards a being's soul, dimming it for a few moments. The result is disorientation, a feeling of being lost, forgetting what they were doing and who they are, for a few seconds. It can make people scared or nauseous afterward but it never lasts longer than a several seconds at best.

Short History:
Once upon a time there was a small g̸̛͟͝h̀͢d̵̛͢͞b̴̶̨j̴̨͟͡ u̡͞͝t͟g҉́͏͏g̢͡h̴̢́͜f̀͜͝ ̵b̶̢҉g̴̵̛͟͝f̸̧̢͢ ̧̨̛͡g̵͟f̸̨̛͏́d̀͟͞ g̴̷̢͢f͢͡͠d̛͝ŕ̸̶͟t͝͏̕ g͟͢͏h́͘͘͜҉d̴͘͝b̷̢ ̷̨͏̢͠j̶̀ u̡̢͘t̵̨͜ǵ̸͘͜͜ǵ̶҉̡͟h̀͘͜͞f̶̕͡ b̶g̕͜f҉̵̢͜ ̷̵̡̢͘g̕f̷͠͝d̛́͏͘ ǵ̢͡f̧̛̀͟d͟͜͟͝r̷͏t̷̡ prayed consistently to a fallen g̸̛͟͝h̀͢d̵̛͢͞b̴̶̨j̴̨͟͡u̡͞͝t͟g҉́͏͏g̢͡h̴̢́͜f̀͜͝ ̵b̶̢҉g̴̵̛͟͝f̸̧̢͢ ̧̨̛͡g̵͟f̸̨̛͏́d̀͟͞g̴̷̢͢f͢͡͠d̛͝ŕ̸̶͟t͝͏̕ g͟͢͏h́͘͘͜҉d̴͘͝b̷̢ ̷̨͏̢͠j̶̀u̡̢͘t̵̨͜ǵ̸͘͜͜ǵ̶҉̡͟h̀͘͜͞f̶̕͡b̶g̕͜f҉̵̢͜ ̷̵̡̢͘g̕f̷͠͝d̛́͏͘ǵ̢͡f̧̛̀͟d͟͜͟͝r̷͏t̷̡ g̸̛͟͝ h̀͢d̵̛͢͞b̴̶̨ j̴̨͟͡u̡͞͝t͟g҉́͏͏g̢͡h̴̢́͜f̀͜͝ ̵ b̶̢҉g̴̵̛͟͝f̸̧̢͢ ̧̨̛͡g̵͟f̸̨̛͏́d̀͟͞ g̴̷̢͢f͢͡͠d̛͝ŕ̸̶͟t͝͏̕ g͟͢͏h́͘͘͜҉d̴͘͝ b̷̢ ̷̨͏̢͠j̶̀u̡̢͘t̵̨͜ǵ̸͘͜͜ǵ̶҉̡͟ h̀͘͜͞f̶̕͡b̶g̕͜f҉̵̢͜ ̷̵̡̢͘g̕f̷͠͝d̛́͏͘ǵ̢͡f̧̛̀͟d͟͜͟͝r̷͏t̷̡ So vehement was their belief g͜͝h̀͝ d̷̀͞b̛̀j͏̵́͘u̕͟͢ţ͢͠g̢̀̕͟g͡͞͝h̨̛́͡f̢͘ ̢̛͡͠b̧̀ ̢҉͏̛͢g̴͡͏̧͞f̶̕͠҉ ̨ǵ̨͞͞f͠͞͡d͏̷͢g̀҉f͏̵̸̨d͘͠r͘͘͜͠t̀͝g̡̛̛̀h̶͜d̸̡͘͢b҉͞ ҉̵̵̧̛j҉u̶͟͠͝t̷͘̕͟ǵg͜͝͡͏h͢҉̨̛f̷̢͘͡b̀͟g̷͘͞f̴̵̀ ̛̛͘g̸̨̛̕͟f̶̧͡d̸̛́͢g͘͟҉͡͞f̵̸̴̡̡d̷͡҉r̡͠͠t̡҉ they used to feed him power g͜͝h̀͝d̷̀͞b̛̀j͏̵́͘u̕͟͢ţ͢͠g̢̀̕͟ g͡͞͝h̨̛́͡f̢͘ ̢̛͡͠b̧̀ ̢҉͏̛͢g̴͡͏̧͞f̶̕͠҉ ̨ǵ̨͞͞f͠͞͡d͏̷͢g̀҉f͏̵̸̨d͘͠r͘͘͜͠t̀͝g̡̛̛̀h̶͜d̸̡͘͢b҉͞ ҉̵̵̧̛j҉u̶͟͠͝t̷͘̕͟ǵg͜͝͡͏h͢҉̨̛ f̷̢͘͡b̀͟g̷͘͞f̴̵̀ ̛̛͘g̸̨̛̕͟f̶̧͡d̸̛́͢g͘͟҉͡͞f̵̸̴̡̡d̷͡҉r̡͠͠t̡҉was one of the unfortunate people who was chosen j҉̢́͟͡j̸̨u̷̢̡͢j̨̀͝d̨͡ é͝҉̢͝d̶҉̡̕b̢̢h̀͢͢͡ dressed up nicely and sent to j҉̢́͟͡j̸̨ u̷̢̡͢j̨̀͝d̨͡é͝҉̢͝d̶҉̡ where, like so many before j҉̢́͟͡j̸̨u̷̢̡͢j̨̀͝d̨͡ é͝҉̢͝ d̶҉̡̕b̢̢h̀͢͢͡j҉̢́͟͡j̸̨u̷̢̡͢j̨̀͝ d̨͡é͝҉̢͝d̶҉̡̕ b̢̢h̀͢͢͡ was left to die in front j҉̢́͟͡j̸̨u̷̢̡͢j̨̀͝ d̨͡é͝҉̢͝d̶҉̡̕b̢̢h̀͢͢͡ fear, confusion and pain j҉̢́͟͡j̸̨u̷̢̡͢j̨̀͝d̨͡é͝҉̢͝d̶҉̡̕b̢̢h̀͢͢͡ crimson whilst the blood drenched j҉̢́͟͡j̸̨ u̷̢̡͢j̨̀͝j҉̢́͟͡j̸̨u̷̢̡͢j̨̀͝d̨͡ é͝҉̢͝d̶҉̡̕b̢̢h̀͢͢͡d̨͡é͝҉̢͝d̶҉̡̕b̢̢h̀͢͢͡

a̵҉̛́o͢͟f̴͜͝͞l̨̨͜t̡̢́̀͘ ̵͜r̵̀̀͟ó̧t̡͟h̡̛͡u̶͜҉͢҉h͝͏ģ̶̢́ ̧̀͢͞ş̴à̴̷͘w҉̢l̡҉l̷̢͟ ̀͠͠ą̷̨n҉̧̨͡d̀͜͢ ͏͠͞e̕͘͠͡h̸̴́t̸̵҉̨n̴ ̷̴e̢̛͟b҉̵̧͢ ̧̡̛̛҉b̕͢͜҉l͘͞͡͠e̴̡a̢̡͜͝ ́͞҉̷҉o͢͝͏t̶͡ ͏̢̕͘͟n̶̛p̵̷̀ò̡̨͜͞e̵̶͠͠ ̸́̕s̡̧͘͠o҉̡͟҉i҉̷̧҉̵w̴͡d̵͡͝n͢͠w̴̡͡,͝ ͘͞c̶̷e̷͘͡t͢͞͠.̶̵̧̕ ͞҉̴t̕͟b̷҉u̡͢ ̸̷̛̀͟į̵́͠t̴ ̴͢͢͏d̵̶́̀o͘͢u̸̸̧w̴̷̨̨l̸̀̕͟ ̴͟r̶̛̕͠é̡͘͟ù͏͜͞͡q̴͜͜r̸͞e̶͢i̷͟ ͏͏o̢̕͡c̨̧̡͘̕ç̀͢t̵̨n̸̴͜ȩ̵̶͢a̸̡t̢̨̀̕͡n͝҉o͞͠ŕ̨͏n̷͜͏̸i͘͞͠ forgetting names and faces and eventually forgetting a̵҉̛́o͢͟f̴͜͝͞l̨̨͜t̡̢́̀͘ ̵͜r̵̀̀͟ó̧ t̡͟h̡̛͡u̶͜҉͢҉h͝͏ģ̶̢́ ̧̀͢͞ş̴à̴̷͘w҉̢l̡҉l̷̢͟ ̀͠͠ą̷̨n҉̧̨͡ d̀͜͢ ͏͠͞e̕͘͠͡h̸̴́t̸̵҉̨n̴ ̷̴e̢̛͟b҉̵̧͢ ̧̡̛̛҉b̕͢͜҉l͘͞͡͠e̴̡a̢̡͜͝ ́͞҉̷҉o͢͝͏t̶͡ ͏̢̕͘͟n̶̛ p̵̷̀ò̡̨͜͞e̵̶͠͠ ̸́̕s̡̧͘͠o҉̡͟҉i҉̷̧҉̵w̴͡d̵͡͝n͢͠w̴̡͡,͝ ͘͞c̶̷e̷͘͡t͢͞͠.̶̵̧̕ ͞҉̴t̕͟b̷҉u̡͢ ̸̷̛̀͟į̵́͠t̴ ̴͢͢͏d̵̶́̀o͘͢u̸̸̧w̴̷̨̨l̸̀̕͟ ̴͟r̶̛̕͠é̡͘͟ ù͏͜͞͡q̴͜͜r̸͞e̶͢i̷͟ ͏͏o̢̕͡c̨̧̡͘̕ç̀͢t̵̨n̸̴͜ȩ̵̶͢a̸̡ t̢̨̀̕͡n͝҉o͞͠ŕ̨͏n̷͜͏̸i͘͞͠ panic and was able to look at it e̷͝҉҉ǹ́̕͘͢r̀u̡̕҉ ̶̧̨͡͝ś̸͢͟í̛̕t̨҉̢͠ ҉̧͟ b̨̡͢͠é̕t̵l͢͡҉̛ ҉̕ which would rip e̷͝҉҉ǹ́̕͘͢r̀u̡̕҉ to shreds, only demons;̨̧͘͜͡y̧̕͡͏a҉̶̡̕͟b҉̧͘͜ǫ̴̷̀l̵̶̀͘͘b̡̕͞ p̢̛̀͟͝r̢̧̕͏ ̷̶̶͟͜a͝͏͘͘h̢́͝҉͡s̸̛͘͞ ̸̡̨ą͢ ̧̀͠͏b͠҉ t̵͜i̷͞ ̵m̀͏͢͞ȩ̵̛̀͜o͢͠r̷̛͘ ̨҉̸͞ḑ̷͜͡ e̷͝҉҉ǹ́̕͘͢r̀u̡̕҉ ̶̧̨͡͝ś̸͢͟í̛̕t̨҉̢͠ ҉̧͟ b̨̡͢͠é̕t̵l͢͡҉̛ ҉̕ n̨̢͟͏̶i̸͟ ̧͡҉͡e̡s͢҉̢́͢r̴̀͢m̡̧͜t̸́ ̕̕͢͜͟o̸̧̕f͏̵͏̸̀ ̨͡͝s͢͜͟o̸̶͡͡s҉̵̷͘͞ę̕̕͢͠i҉n̴̨̕͟͠ ̷̧(̵̷̨͞͞s̴̢̧҉̵è̡͞͡ e̵͘͜ ̷͠͏̧e̡v̶͠a҉̵̢͠b̶̧̛ó͘͢͠,̢͜ ́͞r̴̶o̸̴ḑ̨͘t̨҉̴͜i̶̵̢̕͟ s̸̢̡̀͠t͟d̷̴e͢͞͏͘ ͞͠҉t͞l̸̛̀͞͡a̴͘͟i͏̶͟ǵ̢̡͝ḱ̷͜͡n̛,̵́ ̷̷̢̕i̡̡͘ǵ̨̀ ǵ̸̢g̸̛͝͡͠í̸ g͜͢͜͡n̵̸̢̢͟l҉̡̀ ̷͜҉ć̷͘͜ȩ̵̵t̵̸̸́͞)̵̡͞͝͞ ̢̨̕͡t͘͟ b̴̡̨͝ù ̶̵̷͜͡e̡̛n̡̛̕͢v̴ȩ̢r͟͝ ̷҉a̵͘͞e̕̕͝͡ e̡͘͠͞d̴̵́͠r̀҉́ǹ̴̕͘e̶͟͏̶u̶̧͝t̷̢ į̶̀͜m̵̕͏s̷t̀͝ ͜͠e̢̢h̷̢̢͟t̴̸́͡ ̶̧͘̕w̴̡r̷͜͟ ę̶̷͠͡p̀͢͜o̧͢ ̸̡͢͞f̴̵̴̷ǫ̶͜͠͞ ̴̢m̢̨҉ ņ̷̸i̷͜h̢ų͏́͢͞ ḿ͏g͞҉ was placated and, having no a͏̷́͘o̶̢f̧̕l̡̀͝t͡͏҉ ͟͏r̡̀͢҉o̸̶t҉̴̨̡h̢̕͠ų͢͢ h̢͘͝͝g̵̕͘ ̸͘s̷̷͝͠a̕͏͡ ẁ̛ļ̷̶̡̧l̷͞ ̢̛͘͞a҉͏̕n̡͘͢d́͡ ̶̶ȩ͜͜͡h̷̸̢̢̢t̢ n̵̛͘͜ ̧͏͜͡e̛b̶҉͘͢͡ ̡͠͞͏҉b̵҉͜ļ̶͜͢è̢҉͘͜á̴̕͞͝ ҉҉͘ o҉͏t̷͟͏̧ ̛͜͝ņ̀͘p̧͏̡͢o̵͜͢͏e̢͝҉̴̧ ̴̛͘s͝҉ơ̢i̛͢ẁ͢d̷̡͞ǹ̛͘͝ẃ͟͞҉́,̵̸̧͘ ͘͞c̴̀ę̷t̴͏͝.̸҉̸̴ ̡t̨̀b́͠ ù҉͘ ̴̶̷̨͞i͟͟͢͢͠t҉͟ ̵̵́̀̕d҉̛̕͜͠ǫ̶́͟͡u͜w̧̨ĺ̀͝ ҉͢r̛͡e̡̕ ų̛͝͠q̡̛͘͠͠ŗ̕̕͜e҉̨́͠i̢͞͏̴ ͏̶̴̡̛o̸̧͢c̛͠҉c̡̕͘͏ţ̕͜͞n̢̧͏e̢̡͢͠ą̨̀t̴̢n̵͞ò̵̶̢͟r̀n̴̶i̵͢ wanted to make sure ̴͠ŕ̢͝ó̧̧̀͡d͏̸̛͠t̸̕i̢͡͝s̵̵̡̨̀t͏̴̨͘͞d̴҉e͏̷͟ ͏̷͟͟t̵̨̧͜͝l̨͘͜á͜i̴̡҉͝g̨̛͟k̨͟͜͞n̛,҉̸̛̀͝ ̸̸̢̛ į̶͢͡͝g҉͏̶g̸͘͜͞g̶͟͝͏i̢̡g̸̨ǹ̛́̕͟l̴͝ were never allowed to ̴͠ŕ̢͝ó̧̧̀͡d͏̸̛͠t̸̕i̢͡͝s̵̵̡̨̀t͏̴̨͘͞d̴҉e͏̷͟ ͏̷͟͟t̵̨̧͜͝l̨͘͜á͜ i̴̡҉͝g̨̛͟k̨͟͜͞n̛,҉̸̛̀͝ ̸̸̢̛į̶͢͡͝g҉͏̶g̸͘͜͞g̶͟͝͏i̢̡g̸̨ǹ̛́̕͟l̴͝

Decades turned into centuries turned into millennia and ̶̢̕͝y̷̵̵͠͞a̵̶̧͡͝b̨̡͜͜o̶̶̕̕ l̷̷̡̧b͠͡p̴҉r̡̡͘ ҉̷͞a̡͠҉h̨͏̀ś̢̕͢ ̡҉̧͢͞a̷̶̡̨͞ ̵̛͘͢b̸̶̨́t͏҉̧͢͠i͘҉̢ ̡͢͠m҉̷̀è̢̧́o̶r͏̧͢͡ ̛͜͞d̢̀͘ é̷̷͟ń̷̨̛r͘͠҉̴̀u̕͟͜ ̸̀͜͝͡s̷͠͠͏̡i͠t̷̸̀͟ ̢́́͞͠ b̵͝͝͞e̴͘͡͏t̨͘͠͡͞l͏̨̀ ̵҉̵̵͢n̷̡̛i҉̴̴ ̀͝e̵҉̡s̡̢̕͞ r҉̸̡̛҉m̴̧̛͟͠t͟͞ ̴̡ơ̸̧̛͘f̧͟͞͞ ͡͞s҉̵̵̢́ǫ̶̸̸ s̶͜͝e҉͟͏i̶̷̛͜ņ̵ ̡̛͘͝͡(͟͟͝͠s̨͢e̴̶ę̴̕͢͡ ͝͏e͞v̡͠á̴̡͘͠ b̷̵͘͟o̸͝,҉̶̢̀͟ ̴͠ŕ̢͝ó̧̧̀͡d͏̸̛͠t̸̕ i̢͡͝ s̵̵̡̨̀t͏̴̨͘͞d̴҉e͏̷͟ ͏̷͟͟t̵̨̧͜͝l̨͘͜á͜i̴̡҉͝g̨̛͟k̨͟͜͞n̛,҉̸̛̀͝ ̸̸̢̛į̶͢͡͝g҉͏̶g̸͘͜͞g̶͟͝͏i̢̡g̸̨ǹ̛́̕͟l̴͝ ͝͏̡͜ć̨͠e̸̴̶̡̛t̶̡̀̕͝)̸̕͜͝͞ ͏̸̸t̷̵̀͞͞b̨̢́͡ų̴͞ ̷̢̨̕͜e͜͞͡n̸͡ v̷̸͏e̶̶͟r͠͡ ͘͠͞a̵͞҉̸e̷҉e̵҉̢͘d͏̢͘r̨̀n͝͞e̶̛͢͜҉u҉͟͞͠t̢͜i̡m̶̡͠ś̴t̷͞ ͢͏̶̕͞e̸̢͞h̢̛ţ͘͠͠ ̸͜w̧҉ŗ̶̶̛͡è̸͜͡ p̨̀̕o̷̕͘͏́ ̡͡f̨̀͜o̴̕͏̢̀ ̴̵͞͠m̵͜n̕͘i͝͝҉͜͡h̡̀͝ù̕m҉̷͜͜͠g̵̷͝͏͠.̶҉
̕͘̕͝but the Grey Expanse seeped into ͟͏r̡̀͢҉o̸̶t҉̴̨̡h̢̕͠ų͢͢h̢͘͝͝g̵̕͘ ̸͘s̷̷͝͠a̕͏͡ẁ̛ļ̷̶̡̧l̷͞ ̢̛͘͞a҉͏̕n̡͘͢d́͡ ̶̶ȩ͜͜͡ dimmed. An inhuman ͟͏r̡̀͢҉o̸̶t҉̴̨̡h̢̕͠ų͢͢h̢͘͝͝g̵̕͘ ̸͘s̷̷͝͠a̕͏͡ẁ̛ļ̷̶̡̧ ͟͏r̡̀͢҉o̸̶t҉̴̨̡ h̢̕͠ų͢͢h̢͘͝͝g̵̕͘ ̸͘s̷̷͝͠a̕͏͡ẁ̛ļ̷̶̡̧l̷͞ ̢̛͘͞a҉͏̕n̡͘͢d́͡ ̶̶ȩ͜͜͡ l̷͞ ̢̛͘͞a҉͏̕n̡͘͢d́͡ ̶̶ȩ͜͜͡ transformed͟͏ r̡̀͢҉o̸̶t҉̴̨̡ų͢͢h̢͘͝l̷͞ ̢̛͘͞a҉͏̕n̡͘͢d́͡ ̶̶ȩ͜͜͡ into Twinkle, curiously sentient and still searching for ͟͏ r̡̀͢҉o̸̶t҉̴̨̡h̢̕͠ų͢͢ h̢͘͝͝g̵̕͘ ̸͘s̷̷͝͠a̕͏͡ẁ̛ ļ̷̶̡̧l̷͞ ̢̛͘͞a҉͏̕n̡͘͢d́ whatever it was.

Hi, I should probably introduce myself. I sent Drowsy a PM a couple weeks back asking to make a very odd character indeed - A grey soul. We've been sorting out Twinkle's story for a few days now, seeing what they can and cannot do, how they became a Grey in the first place, and how they act. They're not completely grey and so they have a quirky little personality to toy around with, but there's a lot of spoilerish text in their CS about who they once were and what they are truly capable of; this will be revealed piece by piece during the RP as a sort of...side quest? Possibly?

Read what you can or just ignore it, but the overarching storyline for Twinkle is trying to discover their past and identity. I hope you enjoy this character as much as I enjoyed reading about yours!

Loving Twinkle so far, they're adorable.

He skidded to a halt, nudging that wisp aside, as he promptly heaved the fallen woman up onto his shoulder.

"Hey, preach! Try to keep up!" He goaded, trying to let a little humor wash over the situation. No sense in taking war too seriously, letting yourself become preoccupied with the consequences of failure would more than likely result in that failure coming to pass. Humor, however crude or bleak, was preferable to thinking about what would happen if that creature buried him in its skin-sludge or how tight those tendrils could squeeze.. He took off once more, at a slightly slower speed, trying to keep the woman as steady as he could as he ran, boots clacking loudly on the scrabbly, cracked stone, dodging or hopping over the deeper pits as he moved to keep up with the rest of the crew. Every step was reminding him that the short flight he'd taken hadn't been very kind to his back, but pain was secondary to survival, something he'd learned a long time ago after nearly losing an arm to a very large maul.
I'm a little confused, haven't they already stopped moving at this point? :?

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
Yeah, I think there was some sort of misunderstanding. I think everyone is at the meadow now.

I think I'll just ignore that bit for now, let me know if my post needs editing when it goes up.

Loving Twinkle so far, they're adorable.

Thank you! That means I'm describing them correctly. I've actually done some watercolour paintings of the little thing in between larger images in my sketchbook, but since it's so difficult to scan them I haven't bothered...still, it helps out a bunch when I'm trying to explain and describe in my posts.

Random question: what do you all think about the quality of my writing? I've been writing my posts in a stream of consciousness lately to help overcome lower motivation levels, but I'm worried it's affecting the quality of the posts. I'm not amazing at judging my own stuff, so does anyone have any constructive criticism to offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.