A Circle of Broken Thørns. -OOC-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, my brosephs. I appear to be making a terrible first impression in my first forum. Oh dear. I'm working on a post now, however.

Does anyone have ideas for the "stuff" we're gonna grab? I was thinking, like, a bottle of Netherworld whisky and a sacrificial dagger, but I get the feeling it's meant to be a bunch of powerful gifts, or something. Any suggestions?

Okay so Fie just figured out where all the Loves-It shit comes from. And BLAM! Fie just dun loved all your posts!!! So does not cheapen what you have all posted, cuz really, Fie lurvs all the posts in the RP!!! Fuck. Yeah. Urshums, bunnies.

Very well then.

-The Dark Guardian- Fie dun understand how all this Jump-In shit works but... Nerp. We full right now, so not accepting anymore characters, but thank you for your interest.

-Cthutie- All good, my dear. Not trying to rush you. Fie just could not wait. And as for our stuffs...

So Fie had Rosi take your goods and 'Oblivion' them. They do not exist anymore. Really. All Circles will collect, create, earn items as they go and we were such a sooooooooooooooo fuckin' kick-ass Circle. But again, Rosi fucked us over so all those items: trinkets, weapons, baubles, charms, fetishes, totems etc... well, shit bunnies... all gones!

But! She did keep some things and hide them in graves. Now think of this like a video game type of thing. We all had signature items and most likely that is what she hid away 'on this side of the cusp of the Threshold.' The Threshold is the place between awake and sleep and to a certain extent: life and death. All spiritualists/shamans go there to cross over. And that's where she hid them.

The graves themselves should hold some kind of significance to your character, as would the colour of the tendril of smoke that leads you there. But not everyone can access that area of the Threshold to get your stuff. If they could then they would so grave rob the shit out of this place. So she's locked them away and you have a certain ritual that Rosi knows you can perform to 'unlock' the items, reach out, grab your shit and leave. Again, she has warned all of you about why you need to be quick to grab your stuff... but it's up to you how long you stick around in the Threshold. We're talking like a few hours in there is like the length of a few seconds; it's a place beyond thoughts afterall.

As for the stuff... don't get too cocky. Think of your character. What would their prized signature item be? What about a secondary? Or a useful thing. Fie says grab three things, but again, up to you. The more powerful the thing, the harder it will be to 'recharge it.'

As for Rosi, she will grab a switchblade, a set of boots, her lip piercing hoop and a pack of cigarettes. Not too powerful but things that can be imbued with power and a good place to start. She is a shape-shifter by contract and is looking to regain her former 'Three' that walked with her. Her true name is: "She-Who-Speaks-With-Three." Those Three are: Grinder, Seeker and Weaver.

These items are her signature items. I'm sure we had more killer shit before, but for now these will do.

So yeah... get all creative like and kick its fuckin ass like Fie knows you can, bunnies!!!!

And remember, we are a Circle. At least one of these items would 'link' to another's items and make it that much more powerful/useful. We can talk about that as we go too.

Okay. So loves ya, Fie's bunnies^^ Ta, for now.

-EDIT!!!- Oh -Cthutie- those items sound good to Fie. Add one or two more if you wish. Fie suggests something musical for your character too. Think of something cool... and portable XD. Okay. Lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell. Oh.

How is everyone doing? Fie just had burgers and fries... FUGHS... so not agreeing with my tummy..>,<

Dun like the greasy-greasy foods. Especially fries... but my GirlieBunny was all hyped about her An'W burger coupons. She was buying anyways too ;P So yeah. There's my story and Fie is paying for it right now... Srsly. How can that chick eat that stuff and sleep all happy and like a rock... Fuck. Me. Tummy hates Fie...

Very well then. So Fie may do a double post in the In-Character part. Just get Rosi go to the grave where Rosi hid her stuff and initiate a ritual, and stare at her stuff. But if any of you bunnies gots a post between now and tomorrow, go on and post it! Kick its fuckin' ass! XDDD

Love ya, bunnies!

-BurpiFIED!!!

WAIT SHIT I FORGOT TO TRACK THIS OOC THREAD OMFG I'M SUCH A DUNCE.

Hmm ... I was thinking only a single item for Vincent, but it'd really be his trademark. I don't think Vince is the sort to spread his power out over several items - since they can be easily lost and his power slowly eroded and that he's a pretty single-minded individual. Naturally, Vince would go through a pretty intense sequence where he's forced to do what he's always done and what's he always liked doing.

-XC- Well you better be watchin our thread now, bunny!!! XD but urshums.

Wow. you so have a good grasp on your character. Totally sounds like Vin. Very well then. Fie cannot wait to see what you have gots going on^^ Lovely~

-EDIT- Actually... Loves everyone for kickin' its ass up in here, but Fie gets that feeling and recognizes those tell tale signs. Shall wait till Monday night then close this down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.