Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InKouah

Original poster
If you knew how you would die would you go back in time? To see your loved ones one more time? To possibly even change your future? Would you do it even if you lost your memories? If you lost your sight? If you lost your legs? What would you give if you were given this opportunity? Would you take this chance? Whatever deity that exists has granted you this ability. You may go back to a set point in your life as many times as you want and every reset costs some part of you. You don't get a choice, you see, no god is that benevolent. A blind gamble to see if you keep your liver, or keep your sanity. I'll ask again. Would you take this chance?
ezgif-2361611379.gif

Would anyone be interested in this concept? I rarely see a cast of characters first experience mental or physical disabilities so I thought this would be an interesting idea. I don't know how you would link the characters together or if there should even be a reason for the god to give you this ability besides boredom. Would this fit in the Group RP Plotting instead?​

Oops, I posted this twice, can someone please delete one of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.