A Champion and his Summoner (fisho and Kaldoro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grondo

Bearer of the Silent Sadness
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Usually lots during weekends, unless I'm going out. And around the middle of the day during the week, but depends on school.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yuri, Modern, Fantasy, Mecha, Survival, Apocalypse, Adventure, Action, Scifi, Fandom
Name: Ferilda
Appearance:
league_of_legends___lulu_by_daiki00-d5bso2m.png

Bio:
Ferilda was always a shy Yordle, she was never very strong or was able to conjure magic like many Yordles in Bandle City. She always felt inferior to most Yordles and started living outside the city rather early in her life. She didn't get to know many Yordles before the met someone that explained her the job of a summoner, she learned fast and her abilities to conjure magic grew even faster. She then was invited to study at the Institute of War to become a Summoner in the League of Legends. Many years passed and the finally managed to get accepted as a Summoner for the League, now an even greater challenge is for her to face. Like every Summoner she will be assigned to a Champion, no one knows who it might be, but she will try her best to fight for Bandle City and to prove her worth as a Yordle.

Name: Teemo
Appearance:
Teemo_0.jpg
Story (from the game):
Teemo is a legend among his yordle brothers and sisters in Bandle City. As far as yordles are concerned, there is something just slightly off about him. While Teemo enjoys the companionship of other yordles, he also insists on frequent solo missions in the ongoing defense of Bandle City. Despite his genuinely warm personality, something switches off inside Teemo's mind during combat so that the lives he must end while on patrol do not burden him. Even as a young recruit, the drill instructors and other trainees found it a little disconcerting that, while Teemo was normally charming and kind, he turned deadly serious and highly efficient the minute combat exercises began. Teemo's superiors quickly steered him toward the Scouts of the Mothership, which is one of Bandle City's most distinguished Special Forces unit alongside the Megling Commandos.
While most yordles do not handle solo scouting missions with a great deal of finesse, Teemo is remarkably efficient at them. His record of success in defending Bandle City from infiltrators easily makes him one of the most dangerous yordles alive, though you'd never know it by having a cup of honey mead with him at his favorite inn. Bandle City chose Teemo as their first champion for the League, and he has taken to it like a duck to water. His signature weapon - a blowgun - uses a rare ajunta poison he personally gathers from the jungles of Kumungu. To help cope with his lengthy periods of isolation, Teemo recently struck up a friendship with Tristana, a fellow League champion and fellow member of Bandle City's Special Forces. This connection is healthy for both yordles, though now Valoran's voracious media outlets circulate rumors that the friendship is turning into a romantic relationship. Regardless, Teemo is a crowd favorite in the League of Legends, and a pint-sized foe that many have come to fear.

Ferilda was on the boat to Ionia, she was told her Champion was a Yordle, god she was excited to meet him or her, she waited all her life for this, and now finally she would be a Summoner, with a Champion and everything!
She got of the boat and decided to travel with the Merchants that went to Bandle City every once in a while.

"I can't wait to meet my champion!" Her excitement was huge, she probably annoyed all the merchants just by her getting all happy and telling everyone the story.
This was her chance to show she was just as special as everyone in Bandle City, maybe not as big as Teemo, or the other Champion of the League, but she would be part of it at least.
Finally after a few hours of traveling she got to the city, her excitement was still there, but she was a little tired.

Ferilda made her way through the city, that changed a lot since she visited it the last time, slowly she made her way to the city watching all the building in amazement, finally she reached the address she was told her Champion would meet her, she knocked at the door, now her excitement came back, who would it be?

Teemo was in his kitchen, quietly working away. Earlier in the day he had taken one of his regular trips down to the jungles of Kumungu. This was where he found the special mushrooms he used for his poison darts. They were very potent shrooms, and only a small handful could make hundreds of darts. Still, as potent at they were, fresh ones worked best, thus the trip had to be made on a somewhat regular basis. As he sat at the table, breaking down the mushrooms, he finally heard the knock on the door that he had been waiting for.

"Hehehehehe!" He giggled as he jumped down from the stool. He scampered down the hall to the front entrance. "This must be her."

Teemo opened the door swiftly and let out another quick giggle. He was quite the cheery fellow in social circumstances.

"Hi! You must be my new Summoner!"

Ferildas eyes widened, this was actualy Teemo!
"I-I was assigned to you? I had no clue..."
Her smile just grew more, she didn't expect to be assigned to Teemo, he was a veteran and Ferilda was sure he had a Summoner.
"I'm Ferilda and yes I seem to be your new Summoner."
She was still a little confused by this sudden happening.
"It's an honor to meet you."

Teemo let out another characteristic giggle.

"An honor to meet you as well, Ferilda. Please, come inside!"

Teemo backed up to make room for her to enter.

"I'm sure you have many questions and I can answer everything shortly. But first, can I get you something? Maybe some tea?"

He beckoned her to follow him into the kitchen.

Ferilda kept her smile as she entered.
"Thank you"
Following him she was still wondering why he would not have a Summoner.
"I would like a tea. Thank you."
As they got into the kitchen she sat down on one of the chairs and looked around.
"I was sure you would have a Summoner, I mean you are part of league almost ever since it was created."
Curiously she looked at the Yordle.

Teemo moved his dart supplies over to the side of the table and sat down. He handed Ferilda a cup before grabbing the kettle off the stove and pouring some water into it. He gestured towards a small container on the table.

"Take your pick of tea. I have many varieties."

He grabbed a cup for himself and filled it with hot water. But instead of reaching for the teabag container, he grabbed a piece of mushroom from the table and plopped it in instead. It fizzled and dissolved and let out a hiss. Without being asked, he responded, "You get immune after awhile."

He took a sip before continuing. "As for the summoner, I have actually had many. It's just that.... well... my previous Summoners have been a little put off by my personality. Some have described me as... bloodthirsty." He giggled again after saying this.

She took some bag for black tea and put it in.
"I-I see..." It creeped her a little imagining him eating the shrooms.
"What do you mean with that? I always thought you were rather calm.."
She started drinking the tea and looked at him, slightly puzzled.
Was the hero of this city supposed to be a maniac?
It wasn't too unusual most yordles were...extraordinary..
"Explain bloodthirsty...what did you do?"

Teemo was blunt and to the point.

"I kill things. People. Other champions. Anyone who gets in my way."

He reached over and picked up a mushroom.

"Did you know these are also hallucinogenic? But not in the good way. As you die from its toxins, grave and distressing images fill your head. So much so that it actually slows your movement speed, your brain is under such pressure. It's supposed to be a terrible way to die. But effective. Hehehe"

Ferilda giggles at the explanation, she couldn't expect him to mean that.
"You are really funny! Next you tell me you also use them to make a Yordle fall for you."
She laughed at all the ideas she got from the thought and tried to calm herself drinking some of the tea.
Ferilda smiled at him "You aren't actualy into killing everyone are you?"

Teemo let out his characteristic giggle.

"You think I got into the League on my looks alone? Sure, size doesn't mean everything, but you don't get into the League being my size if you can't back it up."

He raised his cup to his mouth and sipped.

"And seriously, these shrooms are deadly. Don't treat them casually. I lost my second Summoner that way."

His seriousness was masked by his soft appearance, but he hoped Ferilda saw it.

"You sure are going to be a hard one to deal with sometimes..." Ferilda let out a soft smile before finishing her tea.
"Your summoner didn't believe you then I guess."
She looked around the place, this was going to be her home from now on? Or was there another place for them?

"That summoners was... careless" He took another sip of tea. As he watched Ferilda look around, he could already sense what she was thinking.

"There are a few rooms upstairs. I think two of them are completely empty, so you can use them as you please."

"A-alright..I will get my things there then."
It scared her a little the way the other Yordle behaved, but it was probably just the usualy around here.
Ferilda got up and picked her bag, making her way upstairs and looked around the rooms.

Teemo shouted up the stairs.

"It's the two doors on the left! The first room has a few things in it, use them as you please though. The last summoner left rather quickly and left some stuff behind. I don't think he wants it anymore, though."

He looked back over at his dart supplies and pulled them back over to him. Best to make the darts while the shrooms were still fresh.

Ferilda looked through the things in the room and picked a few, before just placing her luggage there and came down again. "I guess I will just clean up later..and make myself at home.." she sat down next to Teemo and looked at him, he surely wasn't what she expected the hero of the city to be. "We should start practice tomorrow, I want to get in sync with you as soon as possible." Ferilda looked rather determined now, this was mattered to her and she wouldn't just joke around with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.