1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

A Challenger Approaches

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mistress Dizzy, Jan 5, 2015.

1. What do you prefer to be called? - Dizzy or Diz

Boy, girl, or a mystery? - Female

How old are you? - 28 (Wah, I'm old..)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? - Definitely not new to RP. Iwaku is the biggest RP site I've been on, ever...

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? - I prefer single partners or small groups.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? - Definitely sofa, with a book and a blanket.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? - I don't know the name of the song, but I've got the chorus lodged in my ear on a 15 second loop. Gonna blast it out with some death jazz.

2. Hi there Dizzy! 8D I hope this is the place for you! Welcome aboard!

3. Welcome to Iwaku, Dizzy. ^^ I hope you'll enjoy it here. :)

4. Everyone seems quite chill so far. I do feel a bit lost on the forums, but with the help of the few people I know, I'm slowly making my way around.