A Challenge for the Artists of Iwaku!

Last call for this art challenge! 8D Make sure you remember to send me the file via PM or Email by the 20th! Though I will take pictures as late as the 27th.

I guess I'll have to wait for next year/whenever the next banner contest is.
(I need to learn time management skills...)

May I ask when that may be? Is it yearly?

Actually, it's not really a contest at all, and I am still taking art submissions. >:]

i would have do this IF i could do graffiti that all im good at for now and IF i seen this befor.

I can draw, but I don't have a tablet or any fancy paint software. I draw on paper and take a picture, then redraw the entire thing. Sometimes the details vanish, or sometimes I can't get the color right. Plus, I usually draw big, in a squarish format, so I will probably put multiple focal points, and points of interest, so that if I do actually manage to make something decent, you might have to choose which part is your favorite, and which parts you want to crop off. Is that okay? Plus, I don't have watercolor, but I do color pretty solid with pencil-pastel mixtures that I think turn out pretty good. My specialty is dragons and castles, so I'll probably do a banner with a road leading to an immense castle, (it'll either be a dark and omniscient castle, or a bright and cheerful one, whichever you prefer," with a dragon somewhere in the picture. Unfortunately, I draw kind of cartoonish, so a huge amount of detail may not show. I'll probably end up drawing this for fun and showing it to you just to see if it's banner material.

Give it a shot! 8D My biggest concern is going to be the size of the picture itself, the color and the file quality!