A certain story

:P Welcome Sir Basil. And I already started the thread, so feel free to join in whenever you feel like it

Really? Where is it?

This is kind of on the spot and short, so sorry if it's crap.

Name:
Aoife Rowan (Bartleby Durant)
Appearance:
Average height, brunette, blue eyes, particulalybadly scarred back[spoili]
ellifain_tuuserail_by_gido-d5x8qtk.jpg
[/spoili]
Personality:
She's very angry indeed. Although courageous, her hateful nature tends to hold her back in any good she might be able to do. Usually she is quite altruistic, but often her pursuit of justice for the little guy, turns into vengeance. Oops. Due to her situation, Aoife doesn't let others close, though secretly she'd rather like to. On another note, she happens to be a fun drunk.
Biography:
This elf grew up in a nation of elves, in which women were not permitted any freedoms. Needless to say, this did not sit well with her, and so after years of living in manacles and escaping death only thanks to relatively high birth. After eighteen years of this, she managed to escape - by making a deal with a demon- and is now on the run from hunters. These elves are a rather secretive race, and don't particularly like loose ends such as this. In order to escape detection, she's resorted to dressing as a man, and honing her skills in subterfuge.
Other:
Dual wields - one sword has the demon sealed inside, and when he deems it is time, he'll break out and collect his payment. Uh oh.

Name: Annika Defeinche (Pronounced AH-KNEE-KA DEE-FIN-CHI )
Appearance:
images

Personality: Annika is very sweet and kind but cross her once and she will snap. When this happen's she is the most dreadful thing to be around. When she hasn't been crossed she is as sweet as can be the most loyal creature, well the best she can be. Annika all way's does her best to make other's happy and is very friendly.
Biography: Annika at the age of twenty-four was bitten by a creature as she was dying this creature so happened to be a vampire. Thus causing her too die but not actually die her heart stopped beating but she kept living. She was now a vampire. Annika unable to hold her thirst Annika went off and drank off of humans. When her village found out that chased her away. Her to never return she now travels around looking to meet new people and see new things. Annika of course has her thirst controlled and is more friendlier than ever.

Sir Basil?

They didn't gather yet. Lucian and Byron are in front of the bridge if i am not mistaken. "Fish Boy" is at the fireplace and currently beside the bridge.
Please adjust your post to the situation.

Name: Chris Perez
Appearance: Short, brown hair with black eyes. Short height with noticeable scratches and bruises on his arms.
Personality: Normally, Chris is insecure and unsure of himself, normally a coward and afraid to speak up. However, in a difficult situation, when cornered, or randomly, the "Other Personalities" will take over. All of them have different personalities, views on life, and physical appearance.
Biography: As a child, due to his constant beatings and physical abuse from his parents, Chris started to develop and adopt different personalities. Over time, these personalities grew, and for reasons unknown, can take over, changing his personality, views, and even his own appearance. Running from the abusive family, Chris tries to start his, no..., their lives anew.
Other: Never really carries any weapons, as he normally runs away from any dangerous situation, his personalities are extremely skilled in using the area they are in to their advantage in a fight.
Sometimes, when more than one personality tries to take over (very often), it will lead to an internal fight within Chris which could preoccupy his actions and make him extremely vulnerable.
Chris has 10 personalities inside of him, who developed on their own through the abusive years.

Hopefully it should be fixed; things were a little dubious about placement in the posts that I was reading.

The setting is sort of magical medieval, so you are free to choose what race would you like, as long as it can at least chance to a human looking form. Demons, dragons and such are not unheard of, but not common either. Ears and tails etc. in the human form are ok, if you can hide them for awhile.
You may also choose the reason yourself. They could just want some company to travel for awile, they could be rejected or hounded in the village they live in, they might try to make him work for their own purposes or maybe because they want to help him. Write the basics of your characters in here or make sure you tell in your first post.
It's sort of free to choose everything kind of rp. Sorry for all those who want a detailed plot from the start. The plot will be planned more, when we see wha kind of people are joining and what they want to do.

Even with this reply I still have to ask.
Are you okay with ponies? If you're not, that's okay. I just want to know my options.

I think, based on that reply, you can infer that humanoids are what are preferred.

I think, based on that reply, you can infer that humanoids are what are preferred.

I suppose so, but that doesn't mean the topic moderator will just let me use a pony. But then again, I could make the sign up for him and if it's denied then I make something else.

Psychedelic, iiBunnehBre and crow9 welcome. As for Teal I prefer human like creatures, sorry. You can ride one, but you can't be a pony.

Psychedelic, iiBunnehBre and crow9 welcome. As for Teal I prefer human like creatures, sorry. You can ride one, but you can't be a pony.

Okay, thanks for answering.
I'll think of something else to use.

Guys, I don't want to meta-game this or anything, but its seriously hard to have interactions when everybody's going off on their own. Group RP works a little bit better when there's actually a group around... Not a serious complaint, but I think it would improve matters greatly if characters had actually a chance to converse together as a group.

That being said, we had a lot of applications, but who's actively in this RP still? I feel like we had some drop outs...

/cone of shame for criticism

To spice things up a bit, who wants to play with Aoife's hunters?

Only reason I'm inactive is to let Chris's other personalities see whats going on, since they don't fully know the group yet, and Chris is afraid to ask, so he's feigning sleep

I'm still up for this and though the group is splitting up now there is always a chance to converse later. In a way it is also a good way to delve deeper into an individual character. Perhaps someone might leave a clue as to what they are doing that another character could pick up on and build off of.

Not all groups stay together, not completely. It is what makes a piece interesting because there are those who are not always there. At least I think so...If anything else someone could add a time skip if that is alright with kikinki...if the drag goes on to long...

From what I am reading, Nova has a room (not in it yet but has one...right?) Chris</SPAN>, Daniel, Bartleby</SPAN>, and Lucian</SPAN> are all trying to get a room and in the post with Nova there are only 2 rooms left. Daniel and Bartleby want a room of their own for their own reasons. What could happen is they all separate but decide to meet somewhere in the morning if they wish to join Lucian on his quest. I don't know how that is all going to work but it could be an idea....

My character is going because he is bored and after the nights work he plans on doing nothing else for a while so why not. The kid interests him. :)

On a side note, Byron really isn't that far away he could see into the rooms if he wished to be a creeper. He won't but he could. :D I hope this all makes sense and I don't mean to offend if I did. :) These are just my thoughts on it.

I'm in totally agreement. Before any jumping to the next morning though, there's still the room situation to figure out! :)

I sadly have to tell you that i lost interest.
Continue on without me.

Lusterless Nova: Perhaps instead of just dropping write a post about it, perhaps the character decided he wasn't interested in going or something came up. Would that be alright? I only say that as a, graceful way to leave instead of just dropping it...

I hope that makes sense and sorry if that offends, I don't mean to.