2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
Hello, people of Iwaku! I'm Celestial and I am looking for someone to roleplay with. But before I introduce the plots, let's get to know me better...
  • I usually post anywhere between 2-5 paragraphs, depending on what I am given.
  • I usually play female, but I am willing to play the male if you absolutely can't/won't play a male.
  • I am on summer vacation so I normally am on frequently throughout the day, but I do have a life (sorry not sorry)
  • I usually make small character sheets with my roleplay, so I will expect you to do the same. The sheet consists of...
Appearance Photo
Name

Surface Personality Traits
  • I am comfortable doing real pictures (celebs) and realistic anime (EXAMPLE)
Okay, so this is what I expect from you...
  1. At least two paragraphs (7-10 sentences each)
  2. You supply a small sheet like above, OR if you have a pre-made character link me to them!
NOW, on to the plots (roles I would prefer to play are in purple)
Loyalty
  • When Muse A (someone who's led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who's struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they're affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they're careful it won't ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B's relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B's car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A's entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn't be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B'sattempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B's life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B's background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they've known?
Unteachable
  • Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled—or worse?
Intelligent Life
  • Several years of diplomatic communications with extraterrestrial beings have culminated in peace between aliens and humans. With no imminent threat of harm, earthly life continues as usual and the existence of aliens is no longer something to fear but something to be excited about. Aliens and humans have agreed to work together for the betterment of both worlds; aliens are granted access to natural resources on earth that they cannot find on their own planet, and in exchange they offer earth access to advanced technologies that even the brightest humans could not conceive. The aliens are sending a troop of their kind to earth on the first ever collection mission this evening. Government officials will meet them at the designated landing site and one lucky civilian, chosen by a lottery drawing, will be invited. Muse A is this lucky civilian who has won the privilege of hosting an alien ambassador in their home for the duration of the extraterrestrials' visit. Muse A will be compensated monetarily and also have bragging rights over a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.Muse B, the alien ambassador who will stay in Muse A's home, is charged with the task of learning about modern earth culture and seeing how far humanity has advanced in the last few decades.
    Who will learn more from whom?
Braving the Elements
  • Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth in the family's grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A's reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit's end with Muse B's treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce. Once Muse A has mastered their gift, however, the ceasefire will be over. And the families will once again be at odds.

Last edited:
Still searching xD

I'm interested on playing Braving the Elements as the male character if you're still free and open.

The Loyalty plot strikes a familiar chord within myself and I'd love to take the male lead if you are still searching for someone for this plot :).
Also, so good to see another character sheet enthusiast!

Status
Not open for further replies.