[] Petite features
[] Pale complexion
[] Aqua eyes

Home: Small cabin on the outskirts of town
Hobbies:
[] Reading
[] Writing
[] Visiting different lakes

Personality: Summed up into one word Ophelia is gentle. She loves to help those in need, even if it means getting herself into trouble. Then again, her friendly attitude has gotten her into some precarious situations. But nevertheless Ophelia is above all a friend that just wants to help. Her help can seem overbearing at times as she can be overprotective of the people she cares for. However, don't take advantage of Ophelia's kind nature, she packs a punch behind everything. Having a long fuse in terms of anger is both a blessing and a curse for her. Though when her temper does go off she simply goes silent or talks in a monotone voice.

Ophelia is a slight space cadet when it comes to traveling. She has no sense of direction and often is completely lost in what she is doing. This doesn't mean she can't use a GPS, it's more that she uses it to get around. Because of this she does tend to leave earlier in case she gets lost. Ophelia hates being late. Usually it will lead to complaining which can get annoying. Not to mention the bluntness when complaining, annoyed, or upset. Its gotten her grounded before.

[] Anime
[] Drawing
[] Reading
[] Chocolate
[] Coffee

Dislikes:
[] Over the top gore
[] Spicy foods
[] Too much junk food
[] The smell of nicotine
[] Carrots
[] Exercise

Abilities: Hydrokinesis - Ability to manipulate water with minimal difficulty

Skills:
[] Quick on feet
[] Fast reader

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush/Relationship: TBA
Family:
[]

History:

Notes:

Art: https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.WblSHWwyiRPoE8T1VI9YtwAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Last edited:
FONT 1FONT 2FONT 3
Calypso Preston
Interactions:
--

T E X T T E X T T E X T

Last edited:
Welcome One and All

> ABOUT ME
  • My name is Lulunopia! Though most people just call me Lu or Lulu! Feel free to use either for come up with a nickname for me!
  • I am 21 years old soon to be 22...so not ready
  • I am huge into astrology, wicca, meditation, and mythology of all kinds so if you're into that thing let me break something down for you. I am a Gemini Sun, Virgo Moon, and Aries Rising who is scared of confrontation and has no idea how to make friends :/
  • I love OOC chat and will gladly be your friend, even tho I'm awkward. But anyway, yea, let's be friends please! Forewarning though I don't know how to make friends XD I love having them!
  • When it comes to my writing I can write out novel sized posts if I'm inspired or it can be 2+ with the same inspiration. It all depends on what I feel is needed. Also depends on what my partner gives me.
  • I can post anywhere from once a day to once a week. I can either be very busy or I'll have a lot of lazy days. There is never an in-between.
  • I have been rping for 6-ish years now and writing for about 8 or 9 years. Guess I could say I'm an advanced writer but I am still learning new things. Which is needed to help me develop the book I'm writing and dnd campaign
  • I prefer to write women character but can write for men as well. I'm just a woman so I'm more familiar with a woman. But I'll gladly play a male character if you would like :)

> PAIRINGS

Modern
  • Jock x Nerd
  • Prep x Outcast
  • Single Parent x Child's Teacher
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Soldier x Nurse
  • Soulmates

Fantasy
  • God x Peasant
  • Witch x Wizard
  • Prince x Witch
  • God x Goddess
  • Knight x Princess
  • Peasant x Royalty
  • Shy Maid x Tyrant King
  • Werewolf x werewolf
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Werewolf x Hunter
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Vampire x Human

Modern-Fantasy
  • Vampire x Human
  • God/Goddess x Human
  • Demi-god x Human
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Elemental x Elemental
  • God/Goddess x God/Goddess

> FANDOMS
  • Naruto
  • Fairy Tail
  • One Piece
  • Harry Potter
  • House of Night
  • My Hero Academia
  • Death Note
  • Disenchantment
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Supernatural
  • Soul Eater
  • Rick and Morty
  • Gravity Falls

template by solstice
~ Off With Their Heads ~

FONT1FONT2FONT 3

Last edited:
01. Introduction

Hello! My name is Lulunopia or Lulu for short. I am a 22 year old female (she/they) and have been rping since I was 16, writing since 14 tho. For the past several months I have been MIA but I'm back and better then I've been in a very long time. That being said I do reply slowly, but I bring quality posts to the table as a result. Though I do message if I can't post for a bit or if I'm struggling and just need sometime to post. Oh! OOC chat is always welcome and even more so encouraged as I love to talk to new people!

02. About Me
  • I tend to write a least 3 paragraphs though I do like to write more, that's my minimum. Give me a lot to work with and you can expect the same in return. My writing has evolved over the years and detail is something I strive for. I don't wanna give you trash cause I'll get the same in return.
  • Posting frequency depends on what's going on in life. Currently I just got a job working at least 30hrs a week, so replies may vary. I do like to get one post out at least once a week, though it sometimes is more.
  • I love all things witchcraft as I consider myself an eclectic pagan. I do worship a goddess that is not very well known. So feel free to ask about her!
  • Astrology is another of my big interests. For example; I am a Gemini Sun, Virgo Moon, and Aries Rising. So, if you know what that means or even if you don't let me know what your sun sign is! It's a fun way to get to know people.
  • When it comes to erp my only rules are be +18 (obvs) and communicate no go's with me, as I will do the same.

03. Expectations
  • Communication is going to be very important to me. I do, however, forget things very easily. So if I haven't responded after 5 days give me a nudge and I'll do the same.
  • I don't expect posts everyday, just maybe once a week unless schedules don't allow it. But, again communicate that with me and I shall do the same.
  • When it comes to length I would very much appreciate if you can write at least 2 detailed paragraphs. Just something for me to work with, ya know?
  • Let me know what is not okay with you before we begin. Like what topics are to be avoided. Just don't go past my limitations and I will do the same for you.

04. Plots

TBA

05. Fandoms
  • Harry Potter
  • Fairy Tail
  • Naruto (Kinda)
  • House of Night Series
  • My Hero Academia
  • Death Note
  • Disenchantment
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Supernatural
  • Soul Eater
  • Rick and Morty
  • Gravity Falls

06. Pairings
  • Modern
    • Jock x Nerd
    • Prep x Outcast
    • Single Parent x Child's Teacher
    • Teacher x Teacher
    • Soldier x Nurse
    • Model x Shy Photographer
    • Soulmates
  • Fantasy
    • God x Peasant
    • Witch x Wizard
    • Prince x Witch
    • God x Goddess
    • Knight x Princess
    • Peasant x Royalty
    • Shy Maid x Tyrant King
  • Modern-Fantasy
    • Vampire x Human
    • God/Goddess x Human
    • Demi-god x Human
    • Werewolf x Human
    • Elemental x Elemental
    • Werewolf x werewolf
    • Werewolf x Vampire

Last edited:
FONT1FONT2FONT 3

• Victoria Marshal
    basics
    persona
    other
    BASICS

Full name: Victoria Ann Marshal

Nickname(s): Vic, Tori

Race: Human Witch

APPEARANCE

Hair: Long, tan hair falls down Victoria's back and stops at her lower back. Straight cut bangs hang down to just below her eyebrows with fringe framing her face.

Eyes: A crystal blue with lighter blue flakes dotting around the pupil.

Body: 5' 4" and 109 pounds Victoria is slim with slight curves

Complexion: Creamy pale

• Victoria Marshal
    basics
    persona
    other
    PERSONALITY

- Level-Headed:

- Loyal:

- Flirty:

- Sassy:

- Flaky:

- Closed-Off:

BACKSTORY

-

FAMILY

Mother:

Father:

Siblings:

Other:

• Victoria Marshal
    basics
    persona
    other
    POWERS

Healing Light:

Strengths -

Weaknesses -

Light Manipulation:

Strengths -

Weaknesses -

Witchcraft:

Strengths -

Weaknesses -

WEAPONS

tba

Last edited:
FONT1FONT2FONT 3
  • Basics

Fullname: Layla Frostine Gakoth

Nickname(s): Frostine (Angel Name)

Race: Angel

Angel of Winter

Appearance

Hair: Short and snowy white Layla's hair falls to just below her chin in a slight wave. Her bangs are cut straight, stopping above her eyes.

Eyes: Purple mixing with light purple, her eyes have dark flakes dotting around the pupil.

Body: 5' 6" and 131 pounds Layla has a curvy body type.

Complexion: Pale with a light rose dusting her cheeks, almost as if she is always a little cold.
  • Personality

- Benevolent:

- Empathetic:

- Listener:

- Naïve:

- Clumsy:

- Closed Minded:

Background

-
  • Powers

Angel Physiology:

Strengths -
    • Superhuman capabilities
    • Semi-Immortality
    • Flight

Weaknesses -
    • Demon energy and weapons harm her more than normal ones
    • Can fall from grace
    • Not immortal; can be killed by:
      • Demon weapons
      • Dark energy
      • Extreme damage to body

Ice Manipulation:

Strengths -

Weaknesses -

Flash Freeze:

Strengths -

Weaknesses -

Lillian Fitzpatrick
Red Fox
FULL NAME
Lillian May Fitzpatrick
NICKNAME(S)
Lilly
PRONOUNS
She/Her
BIRTHDAY
October 30th
BIRTHPLACE
Black City, WA, Cervia
CURRECT RESIDENCE
Black City, WA, Cervia

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Biromantic
SEXUALITY
Homosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single

CLASS
Lower-Middle
OCCUPATION
Struggling author / ??
HEALTH NOTES
Abandonment Issues

ADDITIONAL SKILL
Lillian has a better sense of smell, being able to tell when someone's hormones are off or even who the person is.
PACK or FAMILY
Leidolf Pack

HEIGHT
5' 7"
BODY TYPE
Lean with light curves.
HAIR
Her hair reaches down to her lower back in a straight fashion; silky and smooth to the touch the vibrant red catches the eye.
EYES
A bright blue, Lillian's eyes hold a natural mischievous glint with their dark ring around the edges highlighting the lighter center.
SKIN DETAILS
n/a
NOTABLE FEATURES:
n/a

PERSONALITY
Sassy | Sarcastic | Will change plans if needed | Hot-headed | Sadistic | Flirty | Narcissistic | Adventurous | Clever | Cynical | Blunt | Talkative | Guard dog | Shoot first, ask questions later | Hard headed | Stubborn | Once her mind is made up she sticks to it | Won't back down unless ordered to | Curious | Chaotic | Impulsive | Self-assured | Confident | Rebellious | Loud | Sneaky | Tells white lies occasionally | Will tell you to your face how she feels | Won't talk behind someone's back | Manipulative | Protective
Rock music | Sweets | Cherry blossoms | Scary movies | Liquor | The woods | Halloween | Hiking | Mountains | Big cats | Lavenders | Opals | Most spicy food | Knives | Watching the moon rise | Being in company | Dancing | Snow
DISLIKES
The heat | Big bodies of water | Exercise other than walking | Netflix shows | Thunder | Having to lie | Rats | Weed | Talking about the past | Being talked down to | Children | Hopeless romantics | Vegetables
STRENGTHS
Sense of smell | Agile | Can manipulate a situation to favor her | Silver tongue | Good aim | Fighter | Light on feet
WEAKNESSES
Talks back, maybe too much | Can be overly protective | Slightly weaker in strength | Often too blunt | Impulsiveness | Fear of deep water | Stubborn as a mule

HISTORY
Lillian was born the product of a teen pregnancy, her mother being 18 when she was born. However, Lillian never got to know who her mother or father were. Instead she was placed into an orphanage at only a few months old where she was given only the basic necessities. The caretakers weren't neglectful, they just didn't give her the nurturing affection a mother would. Growing up in the orphanage Lillian knew one thing; it was a dog eat dog world. However, being a werefeline in a mostly werewolf orphanage had her seen as an uneasy target.

As the years passed Lillian learned to fend for herself, to fight for what she wanted, and to sleep with one eye open. Each day was the same, though the chores she did were different. A more day by day system for the chores, completely random. While she didn't experience any physical harm, Lillian was neglected when she became able to take care of herself. The caregivers would provide the food, water, and shelter. Other than that Lillian took care of herself.

Growing up her only friend was another werefeline, Ivy. Though she was younger than Lillian, Ivy became an older sister figure, to the point that Ivy's personality rubbed off on Lillian. They grew close over the years. So, when she was kicked out of the orphanage at 16 Ivy's pack took her in as their own.

Since then Lillian has lived in Black City, working as a tattoo artist and pursuing a career in writing.

EXTRA
TBA
code by wren.

Last edited:
Clover Lippon
Wind Magi
FULL NAME
Clover Analise Lippon
NICKNAME(S)
TBA
PRONOUNS
She/Her
BIRTHDAY
February 4th
BIRTHPLACE
Elkwood Town, Pennsylvania
CURRENT CITY
Black City, Washington

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Heteroromantic
SEXUALITY
Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single

CLASS
Upper Class
OCCUPATION
Attorney for The Crescent Family
HEALTH NOTES
Asthma | ADHD

ROGUE FAMILY or HOUSE
House of Ventus
SKILL LEVEL
Advanced
FAMILIAR
White Himalayan Cat named Giovanna "GiGi"
FAMILIAR POWER
Illuminate

HEIGHT
5'
BODY TYPE
Petite
HAIR
Silver, reaching shoulders
EYES
Blue
SKIN DETAILS
n/a
NOTABLE FEATURES:
n/a

PERSONALITY
Bubbly | Stern when needed | Friendly | Stubborn | Helps those in desperate need | Charitable | Workaholic | Doesn't know when to shut up | Analytical | Won't abandon a case | Frugal | Cat person | Polite | Has a "thick skin" | Doesn't care to talk about the past but will if it's brought up | Soft spot for kids | Confident in her work | Adaptable | Loyal to a fault | Hopeless romantic | Outspoken | Determined | Clumsy | Calm | Level headed | Optimistic | Patient | Brain over brawn | Hates being talked down to
DISLIKES
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES

EXTRA
code by wren.

Last edited:
Lucinda Lux
Elemental Fae/Libitine
FULL NAME
Lucinda Danielle Lux
NICKNAME(S)
Lu, Lucy, TBA
PRONOUNS
She/Her
BIRTHDAY
January 20th
BIRTHPLACE
Oria City, Texas
CURRENT CITY
Oria City, Texas

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Panromantic
SEXUALITY
Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single

CLASS
Upper-Middle
OCCUPATION
Sugar Baby/Owner of "Lavender Moon" Etsy Shop
HEALTH NOTES
Asthma | Eating Disorder (Bulimia) | Depression | ADHD | Allergy to Gluten | Lactose Intolerant

Fae
TYPE
Elemental (Wisteria Tree)
SECONDARY FORM
IMG_6140.jpg
LIMITATIONS
  • All standard Fae weaknesses

Darkling
TYPE
Libitine
POWER
Pheromone Manipulation
LIMITATIONS
  • All standard Darkling/Libitine weaknesses
  • Needs to feed more often than others; usually once a day. Not feeding causes her severe headaches and the loss of control over her power.
  • Harder time controlling what pheromones she lets out, often giving off a seductive vibe when not meaning to.
  • Strong emotions amplify her power
  • No Libitine form

HEIGHT
5' 5"
BODY TYPE
Lean with slight weight in her thighs and hips
HAIR
Pastel purple reaching lower back, often held in different styles
EYES
Hazel; mostly hints of brown
SKIN DETAILS
Faded self harm scars on upper thighs
NOTABLE FEATURES:
n/a

PERSONALITY
DISLIKES
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES

EXTRA
~ Lucinda is bi-lingual, knowing both English and Russian
~ Hates being the center of attention mainly due to her mental and physical issues. She doesn't particularly want it to be out there that much
~ Her sugar daddies don't know her real name. They know her by Mila Avdonin
code by wren.

Last edited:
Sylvia Piper
Cobalt
FULL NAME
Sylvia June Pipe
NICKNAME(S)
TBD
PRONOUNS
She/Her
BIRTHDAY
April 5th
BIRTHPLACE
Jasper Town, OR, Cervia
CURRENT CITY
Jasper Town, OR, Cervia

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Biromantic
SEXUALITY
Demisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single

CLASS
Middle
OCCUPATION
High School Swim Coach / Competitive Swimmer
HEALTH NOTES
Caffeine addiction | General Anxiety | Major Depressive Disorder

POWER
Can generate poison
LIMITATIONS (Regarding their special ability)
  • More sensitive to iron that others
  • Needs contacts as her vision is slightly worse than the average merfolk

HEIGHT
5' 1"
BODY TYPE
Lean
HAIR
Dark brown with pastel blue bangs; reaching just below shoulders in unruly waves
EYES
Honey brown
SKIN DETAILS
n/a
NOTABLE FEATURES
Ear lobes pierced

PERSONALITY
DISLIKES
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES

EXTRA
code by wren.

Last edited:
Poppins

ANNABETH
Human
(Wastelander)
BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Annabeth May Hans
Nicknames/Titles/Alias(es): Annie | Ann | Anna
Origin: Human (Wastelander)

APPEARANCE

An average person Annabeth is a rather short petite woman, only reaching a whopping 5' she has a lean build that complements her thin face. Doe eyes, full lips, and a button nose, Anna's face is thin with a triangular jaw and high cheekbones. Her lips and cheeks have a natural red tint to them, though her lips tend to be darker red in comparison. Lightly pale skin, Anna has an almost white jagged scar on her back in the form of a claw. With her pale blue eyes and short, curly red hair Ann is easy to pick out of a crowd. On an average day she will wear a brown leather crop-jacket over a black tank top, dark blue jeans, and combat boots. Around her neck is a small locket with a picture of her family in it. Finally, usually resting on her head are her fathers bronze engineer goggles.

FACTION

Defiant Sisters; For a total of 10 years Annabeth worked for the Defiant Sisters repairing and modifying weapons. While never growing the ranks she was well known through the group. And though she made no friends there, she did get a few connections.

Beth's Weaponry; A shop Annabeth opened 2 years ago after settling in Miami Beach. The shop is run solely by Ann and offers modifications, repairs, and trades. She also occasionally sells guns, but that's only if a pricey weapon falls into her hands.

CHARACTER AUDIT

Born into a rather okay off family Anna was the oldest of 4. Her siblings were born when she was 2, 6, and 7. While with the first sibling she didn't particularly care for him, as the others were born she began to love her siblings. However, it was during her 3rd sibling's birth that Anna lost her mother. This led to a chain of events that had Ann as the caretaker of her siblings, while their father worked longer hours as an, unwilling, engineer for a local raider group.

Because of this Anna had to grow up rather fast and that still affects her to this day. She can be controlling of things in her life and often leaks into others. This is just the motherly instincts she had to develop at an early age. It wasn't the best situation she was put in, but she made the most of it. When her father was home Annabeth took these times as a chance to learn more about making things from miscellaneous parts. It's one thing that brings joy to Ann; one of the very few things that has stuck around to present day.

Years would go by in peace, though Anna was forced to join her father working for the local raiders. These years were nothing special to Annabeth, in fact she barely remembers the years before she was 20, other than a few events. It wasn't that there weren't good times, they just got shadowed by the amounts of trauma that happened over those years at the hands of the raiders. They didn't take well to disobedience and often threatened to kill her family. It got to the point that Ann became paranoid; constantly looking over her shoulder and wondering if someone was going to attack her.

At 20 years old she lost her father, watching as he died for her…because of her.

It was a normal day at the raiders settlement; the normal routine. Unfortunately for them, the leader was in a particularly bad mood. All it took was one small slip up. One small mistake. She was careless this one time. Just this once.

Anna had finished making a pipe pistol, or at least she thought she finished. A miss fire later and she's being pinned to the ground with a gun to her head. Being only 20 at this time Annabeth struggled to free herself, but it was to no avail. That's when everything changed. Her father stepped in, offering his life in exchange for hers. Of course the leader took this offer, in an instant her father was dead and she was walking home. Explaining this to her siblings was hard, almost as hard as losing him.

The following months Ann would grow distant from her siblings and even close friends. She didn't want to feel the pain, wanted to just disappear. But still, everyday she went to work for the raiders just to keep her siblings safe. Numb and distant Annabeth lost time, before she knew it it was 4 years later and she was again watching people she loved die.

A Deathclaw attack on their settlement was how she lost her siblings. In fact, it's how she was freed from the raiders. Again, a normal day until the roar was heard, followed by screams and gunfire. It tore through the settlement, killing anyone in its sight…including her siblings. But, of course Anna lives through this. It's only thanks to the Defiant Sisters. They had caught wind of a raider group and showed up at just the right time. Having saved Ann before the Deathclaw could eat her they asked for her to help them for a bit. Agreeing Annabeth walked away from the event with only a jagged scar on her back and a lot of PTSD.

It was during her time working for the defiant sisters that Ann began to feel again. Of course it took well over 3 years to even begin to try letting people get close. Going from this out-going person to a shell of a human; a drastic change for her.

34 rolls around, Annabeth had worked off her debt to the Defiant Sisters and was finally leaving to travel…alone. The first few months were rough, but it was when she found Spark that things changed again. For the better this time. So much so that 2 years later Annabeth is opening "Beth's Weaponry" in Miami Beach. While Annabeth still hates talking about the past she has opened up, becoming out-going again.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

Strength: 3
Perception: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 5
Luck: 4

OTHER

Caps: 461
Inventory, including Weapons & Armor:
  • Sturdy Leather Chestplate
  • Bronze engineer goggles
  • Makeshift sniper rifle with scope
  • Dagger
  • Makeshift hand-gun
  • Backpack:
    • Bed roll
    • Tato x4
    • Cloth rag
    • Duct tape x3
    • Misc. gun parts x10
    • Bed roll
Fighting Style: While Annabeth would prefer to settle things with words she does lean more towards long distance; using a rifle and a sword when in close range.

COMPANION
c1657f8a98425bb93ea62249f17b2e9f--golden-retrievers.jpg

Name: Lieutenant Spark
Race: Dog; Golden retriever

A golden retriever with one green and one blue eye that has been with Anna for 3 years now. Having lost his front right leg during a raider attack, Spark now has a makeshift mechanical prosthetic. While mainly being a source of company Spark comes in handy when hunting and sometimes during fights. Anna uses German commands and will often just speak to him in German or English, almost like he's a human. Spark is the definition of a "good boy." He listens well and doesn't give too much attitude about doing menial things. Though he does have a tendency to wander off if not told to sit or stay. If Spark sees an enemy he's unusually the first to attack if Annabeth doesn't notice them first. But that's not to say Spark isn't a friendly dog. In fact he loves getting attention and will almost always beg to be pet.

Last edited:
LIPPON LAW FIRM

"No case is too small"

Owner: Clover Lippon
Employees: Hiring
Days/Hours: Mon - Fri, 9AM - 5PM

Lippon Law Firm has been open for 10 years now; becoming on of the go to places for any law related need. Located on the top floor of a 4 story building, Lippong Law firm is a rather modern office space. Being a small company there aren't many employees, but they're always happy to take on apprentices!

Elizabeth Owlen
Elemental
FULL NAME
Elizabeth May Owlen
NICKNAME(S)
Liz, Lizzie
PRONOUNS
She/They
BIRTHDAY
October 5th
BIRTHPLACE
Greenwich, Tennessee
CURRENT CITY
Elkwood Town, Pennsylvania

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Homoromantic
SEXUALITY
Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single

CLASS
Middle
OCCUPATION
College Student / Commission Artist
HEALTH NOTES
Glasses | Asthma | Allergy to cats | Allergy to nuts | Social Anxiety | Light drug use

POWER
Mushroom
LIMITATIONS
Because of the energy it takes to transform Liz has a hard time breathing after each time | Painful change form

2df614a84fd5b45fb1ceb7e9818a536c.jpg

37b46dbef5504fa0ba7b2c5b1818712a.jpg

HEIGHT
4' 11"
BODY TYPE
Lean
HAIR
Short, reaching just under chin; Black
EYES
Brown
SKIN DETAILS
Some freckles
NOTABLE FEATURES:
Glasses | Ear piercings

PERSONALITY
Awkward | Clumsy | Shy | Goofy | Joyful | Optimistic | Introvert | Loyal | Golden Retriever Energy | Playful | Too forgiving | Kind hearted | Empathetic | Anxious | Naive | Gullible | Insecure | Slightly Timid | Hesitant of trying new things | Procrastinator | Impressionable | Spacy | Noncommittal | Too trusting of people | Patient | High pain tolerance | Indecisive | Ambitious | Modest
Nature walks | Art museums | Spelunking | Video games | Tabletop Role Playing Games | Watching Disney movies | Watching drawing videos | Speed painting | Kangaroos | Sweets | Alone time | Co-existing
DISLIKES
Being forced to be social | Surprises | Spending too much time indoors | Social media | Arrogance | Horror movies | Jump scares | Overly loud noises | Extroverts that are not the ones that adopted her
STRENGTHS
Empathetic of others feelings | Agile enough to run away | Loyal | Doesn't back out once she agrees | Ambitious | High pain tolerance | Patient with everything
WEAKNESSES
Hesitant about almost everything | Timid | Impressionable | Lacking strength | Slight fear of heights | Trusts too easy | Doesn't understand social cues

HISTORY

(TRIGGER WARNING; MENTIONS OF SUICIED AND SELF HARM)

Elizabeth Owlen was born into a rather large family. Being the youngest of 6 she often felt neglected as she grew up. While her father worked as an accountant her mother stayed home and took care of the kids as best she could. Of course there were issues with some not getting enough attention than others, but Lizzie knew her mother loved all of them. In her early years Elizabeth felt rather lonely. Her siblings were 5, 8, 9, 12, and 14 years older than her, which meant none of them had anything in common with Liz.

So, when she finally started school Lizzie was excited to make friends, but that's not quite what happened. Her excitement left her shortly after starting kindergarten when kids started to pick on her for the hand-me-downs she would wear, as she they didn't have enough money for her own clothes.

From 5 to 12 years old, Elizabeth put up with everything, keeping her feelings bottled in and never letting anyone know what was happening. Liz feared what would happen if she told, so those years she held out as best she could. But then the depression came. It was during when she was 10 years old that it developed. With her lonely home life and bully filled school life it was a wonder it didn't show up sooner.

The next 5 years Liz would live in a state of numbness, a husk. Then came the days she wanted to feel something, anything, even if it's physical pain. One day, she had enough and started to harm herself. This would go one for several years, being 15 when someone noticed the constant long sleeves, sweatshirts, and the bandages that hide underneath them. It was her 4th oldest sister that found out, having walked in on her in the middle of harming herself.

A week later she saw a therapist and even a psychiatrist, who would put her on medication that only made her feel more like a husk. Talking to a therapist wasn't helping her much either, seeing as Liz refused to speak beyond one word or one sentence.

Then came the day she overdosed. Being 17 at the time she was taken to the hospital where Liz was forced to drink charcoal and be admitted into an inpatient facility. For the next week Lizzie would work on taking medicine that worked and what coping was. After that week she was let out, feeling better than when she entered.

After that day Elizabeth swore to take care of herself and her mental health. Having finally seen the light of hope Liz finished high school and was admitted into college to study Graphic Design.

Now living in an apartment with a friend Lizzie attends college and draws art for money to help pay for her schooling.

EXTRA
> Studying to be a Graphic Designer
> Draws for money on the side
code by wren.

Last edited:
Lavender Moon

"Mysteriously Mystical"

Owner: Lucinda Lux
Employees: n/a
Days/Hours: 24/7

Last edited:
Beth's Weaponry

Business Hours: Everyday from sunrise to sunset

Beth's Weaponry is run by Annabeth Hans, a mechanic whose specialty is weapons. Opened 2 years ago after leaving the Defiant Sisters, Anna's shop has become quite known. The store is located on the outskirts of town; a rundown, makeshift building. Having built most of the building herself Anna takes great pride in the work that's been done. And, it's as the sign says…she fixes you shit, but never for free.

While the exterior looks a little rough the interior has a little charm to it. A counter with a register, parts and makeshift guns line the wall, and always standing somewhere around her workshop will be Anna. Various neon signs hang around the guns brightening the room, even if it's just a bit. Small lights line the ceiling glowing softly as Annabeth doesn't want too much light in the shop, gotta save on power.

That being said, come on down to Beth's Weaponry for the finest and most reliable makeshift guns in Miami Beach!

Poppins
Lilian​
Location Interactions Mentions

(tags)

Text

Last edited:
Poppins

Eric Preston
GRYFFINDOR
The school day had just ended and, as per usual, Eric sat in the potions classroom waiting for either another person or the professor to show up. While he was used to the silence of the potions room today seemed different, a looming sense of anxiousness settled in as he waited in silence. How he wound up here is a rather simple story:

Transfiguration class had just ended and as the class emptied of students Eric lingered. He did this often, seeing as the first years were next to come to this classroom and were often targets for bullying. He saw himself as a sort of protector of those weaker and unable to stand up for themselves. So, when Eric heard sneering from outside the room he all but sprinted to the door.

What he found outside made his blood boil. 3 7th years were pushing a first year back and forth between them. The kids bag was on the ground nearby and the 7th years made snide remarks and teased the kid. Having seen these 7th years, and having dealt with them before, Eric already had an idea of what to do. Pulling out his wand he pointed it at the smallest of the three and muttered, "Wingardium Leviosa." Doing the hand motion Eric lifted the boy into the air slowly.

As the look of pure shock crossed all their faces, Eric formed a rather cocky, proud smirk. But of course a Professor was walking by just as Eroc began flipping the boy upside down. "Mr. Preston, what exactly are you doing?" Professor McGonagall's voice drifted from behind him. In an instant the boy fell to the ground as Eric spun to face the tall woman.

"Professor, I was simply helping out a first year being bullied," He stated plainly with bored eyes.

McGonagall's face flushed with anger as she stated, "5 points from Gryffindor and detention Mr. Preston." Her head would snap to the 3 7th years in a narrowed eye glare, scattering them instantly.

And now here he is, sitting in a classroom alone waiting for god knows who. Honestly it's always his own fault; jumping to the rescue whenever someone cries for help. Folding his arms across his chest Eric leaned back in his seat, watching the door.

Last edited:
Lucas Finn
Plant Magi/Spiritual Fae
FULL NAME
Lucas Alan Finn
NICKNAME(S)
Luke, Lu
PRONOUNS
He/Him
BIRTHDAY
June 8th
BIRTHPLACE
Black City, WA, Cervia
CURRENT CITY
Greenwich Village, TN, Cervia

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Homoromantic
SEXUALITY
Demisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single

CLASS
Lower-Middle
OCCUPATION
Librarian
HEALTH NOTES
Severe Social Anxiety | ADD | Photographic Memory | PTSD | Frequent Headaches

Magi
ROGUE FAMILY or HOUSE

House of Viridi
MAGIC TYPE/S
Plant
SKILL LEVEL
Adept
FAMILIAR
Chinchilla name Juniper
FAMILIAR POWER
Fertilize; ability to fertilize plants by shaking pollen from her fur

Fae
TYPE
Spiritual
POWER
Empathy
LIMITATIONS
  • Has a very hard time canceling out others emotions
  • Cannot turn it off; i.e. cannot fully cancel out others emotions
  • Gets a headache if he focuses on too many people; hence his dislike of large crowds

HEIGHT
6'
BODY TYPE
Lean with little muscle
HAIR
Brown
EYES
Blue
SKIN DETAILS
Freckles dusting nose and cheeks
NOTABLE FEATURES:
Glasses

PERSONALITY
Plant lover | Anxious | Factual | Doesn't understand social interactions | Cautious | Loner | Bookworm | Loyal | Scared easily | Shy | Doesn't know when to shut up when nervous | Observant | Dedicated | Perfectionist | Self sufficient | Absent minded | Emotional | Naive | Easily Discouraged | Impressionable | Frugal | Obedient
Plants | Botany | Helping those in need | Nature | Dogs | The smell of old books | Writing with an ink and quill | Reading | Learning new things | Crystals | Homemade gifts
DISLIKES
Large crowds | Needles | Tomatoes | Ketchup | Being yelled at | People spending money on him | Parties | Most Disney movies | Rap music | Interrogations | Losing something
STRENGTHS
Memory | Agile | Can grow plants faster than most
WEAKNESSES
Large crowns | Prone to headaches | Fear of needles | Skittish | Naive

EXTRA
~ Virgin
~ Lucas has yet to come out as homosexual
~ When nervous Lucas fiddles with his fingers and has a hard time making eye contact. He also will pick at his cubicles
~ Has a slightly harder time keeping a secret
code by wren.

Last edited:
Silas Riddick
Silverblood
FULL NAME
Silas Ezra Riddick
NICKNAME(S)
N/A
PRONOUNS
He / Him
BIRTHDAY
December 5th
BIRTHPLACE
Julian City, Saskatchewan
CURRENT CITY
Black City, Washington

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Demiromantic
SEXUALITY
Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS
Single

CLASS
Upper Class
OCCUPATION
Famous Music Composer
HEALTH NOTES
Blind in right eye

HEIGHT
6' 3"
BODY TYPE
Lean
HAIR
Black
EYES
Left is brown while the right is milky white
SKIN DETAILS
n/a
NOTABLE FEATURES:
Claw marks running through right eye

PERSONALITY
Logical | Calm | Collected | Proud | Organized | Patient | Looks down on weres | Morning person | Perfectionist | Loyal to a fault | Loving to those he's close to | Disciplined | Creative | Polite | Courteous | Slightly narrow minded | Petty | Distrusting | Cynical | Formal | Reserved
DISLIKES
STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES

EXTRA
code by wren.

Last edited: