Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mixavia

Original poster
Hi there.

Having recently found myself at a lack of certain type of stimuli, here I go again. I enjoy writing a lot and coming up with characters and stories - and letting them develop at their own pace - is something I am looking to get from Iwaku once more. As of now, I can offer at least a post a day, quite possibly more - and if it was to change, you can count on me letting you know ASAP (can't do anything about my hectic schedule). I'm looking for something more long term, am perfectly fine with smut (and fading to black if that's what you wish for), but there definitely has to be a plot involved, and the "best" I can do is 50/50 between these two. I enjoy playing both male and female characters, am open to play NPCs, but find it difficult/not that enjoyable to play more than one fully fleshed out character in a single roleplay. I tend to keep my posts between a single paragraph to a couple of them. I can adapt, but I won't work with one liners.

Settings that I enjoy include: modern, dystopian, sci-fi, fantasy, steampunk, postapocalyptic, historical and more.

Very general things I enjoy to see in my roleplays: plot! Smut, too. Paragraphs that give me something to work with. Characters that have some actual personality to them.

More specific things I enjoy to see in my roleplays: depends on the setting, but a few of the themes I enjoy include time travel and alternate universes (or multiple universes!), playing as personifications (think War, Death, Famine, or perhaps Spring, Winter, Chaos, Order - with a human touch).

Now, to the general ideas I have in mind now (roles up for grabs in bold) and am more than willing to discuss further:

• setting up for discussion (can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi even) - demon/demon hunter x demoness/demon huntress - classic good vs evil trope. Can be modern (think Supernatural, maybe?), fantasy (perhaps The Painted Man), sci-fi or anything in between. A hunter/huntress is drawn to a certain place, may it be a city, village or somewhere deep in the forest, away from any civilization. He's looking for something or for someone, only to come across a demon/demoness who might just be responsible for the loss in the first place.
  • modern - amnesiac (F) x childhood friend [or, for a darker twist, a stalker of some sorts] (M) - due to one trauma or another, the female character lost her memories. Unable to remember a thing, she refuses to live with her family even though they show her proofs she is a part of their bloodline. Still, heeding their advice, she moves back to her hometown, a small, quieter neighborhood where she hopes to get ideas about her past. Unable to recognize anyone or anything at the start of the roleplay, the female character is at times gullible and at a high risk of being hurt. When she meets the male character, who seems to know a lot about her, the healing process slowly kicks in (or not and we make it a really creepy/sad story).
  • postapocalyptic - modified human (F/M) x stalker (F/M) - think of something between Fallout and Stalker franchises. A world where there is little to go by and most of it is a barren wasteland with things - both alive and non-alive - out there to kill you. Every day is a struggle for survival, even if some people decide to inhabit one of the few little towns scattered across what is left of Earth. Money as such does not exist anymore, but the concept still remains, forcing people to undertake different actions in order to be able to provide for themselves. One of these jobs mean being a stalker: a person who leaves the safety of the settlement to search the land, ruins, caves and whatnot for mysterious artifacts or relics from the world that had been. But with the apocalyptic world, there is never anything you can be sure of completely. It changes quicker than one might think, and everyday, you can find something new... Like an altered human, who somehow lived through the radiation and developed some powers, or disintegrated in such a way, that would render anyone else dead. This is entirely up for discussion; I'm fine playing either character, either female or male.
Feel free to shoot me a PM or comment here so I can PM you if you're interested. Also, feel free to come up with your own ideas or twist mine - I'm open for discussion!

Have a lovely day.

Kisses,

Mixavia

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking still; feel free to share your ideas! Or we might come up with something together - from scratch.

Hugs,

Mixavia

Well, I got a few depending on if you wish to to romance or darker stuff.

Looking still!

With some of my roleplays taking longer to kick off, I'm looking again. I deleted three of the roleplays ideas from before, having found takers, and added one more for now. Will add more later!

Thank you to all the people who messaged me and sorry to some to whom I might have forgotten to get back to... Please, please, please feel free to contact me and even though I might take some time, I won't leave anyone without a message :-)

Hugs,

Mixavia

Status
Not open for further replies.