A brief introduction.

E

Erythmarie

Original poster
Hello, I am Erythmarie.

Recently looking at role play sites, I stumbled upon here... I'm not new to roleplaying; I'm not in need of the mainstream "newbie" advice. I'm here to enjoy and partake in some roleplay.

Well, Erythmarie all I can say is welcome to Iwaku!

This is a great place to just enjoy yourself and roleplay as the community here is incredibly warm and welcoming. It's a pleasure to have you here and I hope you find your time well spent here. You should also check out our Creative Challenges forum when you've got time! It's a forum where staff and members post challenges to help sharpen our skills as writers or possibly encourage our creative juices and get things moving.

Hope to see you around and good luck. :)

Hey there Erythmarie! Welcome to Iwaku! Take a look around, have fun, and watch out for the rabid plot-bunnies!

Just like Cosmos said, the community is a fantastic one. If you need any help, just ask. Either way, I hope you make lots of friends and write to your heart's content. If you need a good place to start RP-ing without too much trouble, the Jump-Ins section allows people to just jump in to the RP. Otherwise, the other sections will do you just fine.

The cbox is also a good place to meet some friends. And if ever you need a detailed high-fantasy RP to partake in, just send me a message and I'll see what I can do for you.

I hope you enjoy Iwaku! Have fun! And don't let the bunnies sacrifice you to the gods of RolePlay!

Welcome to the site! Since you're not looking for advice, I will just look forward to seeing you in the forums! Hope you have fun!

You should also check out our Creative Challenges forum when you've got time! It's a forum where staff and members post challenges to help sharpen our skills as writers or possibly encourage our creative juices and get things moving.

Thank you, I'll definitely check it out!

If you need a good place to start RP-ing without too much trouble, the Jump-Ins section allows people to just jump in to the RP. Otherwise, the other sections will do you just fine.!

Thank you, though I prefer writing char biographies, so I think I'll head towards the RP with mandatory ones.

Welcome to the site! Since you're not looking for advice, I will just look forward to seeing you in the forums! Hope you have fun!

Thanks! But, I just didn't need the regular "roleplaying" advice I see other ones getting who post introductions... I don't mean to sound like I have an ego, or that I believe my roleplaying is "perfect" -because it's not trust me xD.