A Bridge That Spans Universes! The Collection Of All In One?

Plaid hugged a pillow to her face, having not been this comfortable in weeks. She slept soundly, breathing peacefully and quietly. The blanket was draped over body, stopping at her shoulders, yet her left foot stuck out from under the satiny cover. Typhlosion sat by the door, occasionally grunting in irritation. He glanced out into the hallway, eager to leave the strange place.

Bellossom walks in the room of plaid and lays an invite on her desk unaware that she is awake. The note says "dear miss, Rico invites you to a early morning discution during breakfast, please come down when ever possable." Bellossom takes a peak at plaids Typhlosion and wishes for a battle with the large pokemon.

The black-haired girl peeked a forest-green eye open, reaching a hand out and gingerly grabbing the invitation. After opening it and skimming it quickly, Plaid stretched and yawned, grinning. "Well, Typhy, let's go get something to eat, hm?" The canine-like animal snorted and walked out into the hallway, his feet thudding softly against the plush carpet. Plaid hopped out of bed, her hair messed up, and walked to the kitchen with Typhlosion.

The kitchen smelled of fresh eggs, pakncakes, waffles, omletts, pottatos, and watever Rico cooked up for his guests. Munchlax eyes the food from the the end of the table and Rico yells out "Munchieee you have to wait for our guests to eat before we can eat." Bellosssom walks in the kitchen and gives the signal that she has given plaid the invite. Rico thinks about what will plaid want, to chace for the mysterious scarrlet or to stay home, or something entirely diffrent. As he cooks the food Bellossom signals that plaid is awake.

Scarrlet sat up fully in his bed, letting his legs hang over the side. "~yawn~ Well, that was a much needed nap..~" He stood up quickly, looking around the room for his satchel. Lu held up the little bag knowingly, speaking calmly. "Ready to go, sir..?" he asked, smiling slightly beneath his bandages. Scarrlet nodded, reaching into his satchel and removing a small box. "Stand back, please, Lu~" he said, placing the box on the floor in front of him. Lucario backed up obediently, turning his face away from his master. Scarr dropped his robes, kicking thee box open. "Clothes: Mode Seven Dash Four." he spoke, almost sounding robotic as the box spat out a fresh set of his usual outfit onto his body. He was now dawning a black trench coat, grey sweat pants, sneakers and his usual blue skin tight t-shirt which showed off his abnormally skinny form. "Alright, you can look now, Lu~ Thank you for waiting." he said, strapping the satchel back onto his waist and placing the box back inside it calmly. "Hm." Lucario murmured, opening a window cautiously. "Ready when you are sir. The ground is two stories below, so be careful." he informed like an army general informs his troops of the enemy's stationing. "Got it, two stories. Lets go!!~" Scarr said, practically diving out the window carelessly and landing on the ground silently. "Sir!!" Lucario shouted, jumping down after him and landing a mere foot away. "Yes, what is it, Lu?" Scarrlet replied, acting as if nothing had happened. ".... ~sigh~ Never mind.." Lucario said quietly, a tone of defeat masked by a turn of his head. "We should go." he began, "That man deserves a thank you and so does that girl." Lu began to walk farther into an alleyway, hiding himself in shadows. "That's true.. Lets go, then!!" Scarrlet said, almost excitedly as he began to walk back towards the edge of town with his Lucario trailing silently behind in the shadows, hidden from view.

Plaid stepped into the kitchen, drawn towards it from the delicious smells. Spotting the food, her mouth fell open. "Whoa! Did you cook all thi-" The sound of cracking porcelain cut her off. Typhlosion had picked up a plate of eggs and bitten both the food and plate in half, chewing noisily and holding the remnants in his paws. "Um..I can pay for that.." She said nervously, scratching the back of her head sheepishly.

"dont worrie Miss, you two are my welcomed guests. The only one you should worrie about is munchie, he will eat everything so please, eat untill your bellys sing with joy" Finishes cooking and places small slices of ham on anouther plate. Rico stands there waiting for plaid to sit down, as Rico stands there he sees that bellossom is not in the room at the moment and munchlax is staring at the freshly cooked food. Shortly after plaid sits down he starts to think how he should mention the duo that left in the night and if she wants to join in a travel.

Scarrlet and Lucario were about halfway to Rico's house, walking calmly and chatting along the way. "So, then you just picked me up and left? Nothing else?" Scarr asked. "No sir. Nothing at all." he replied, staying a few paces behind his master. "Hm.. Alright then. So where's this house, again..?" Scarrlet looked around, seeing nothing but sand for miles on end. "It's just up over this ridge here. You'll be surprised at what his 'hut' looks like.." Lu said with a sarcastic emphasis on the word 'hut'. Scarrlets expression went to confusion, but he said nothing, walking up to the ridge and peering over it. ".... Oh, come on!!" he shouted, gazing at the mansion in awe. "I told you." was all Lu had to say, walking up and past Scarr as he traversed his way across the sandy ground. Scarrlet, again, said nothing and continued walking towards the large house. They were still about 60 feet away, but it seemed close enough to them.

*munchie pov*
munchlax turns his attention away from the food and walks to the windo and stares at the land scape. The pokemon gets the feeling that some one is comeing to the hut, but quickly gose back to stareing at the foood with the 2 guests.

*little bell pov*
Bellossom stares at the large pokemon eating the plate and eggs, then she finnlly decides she wants to battle with the pokemon.

*trying to keep the story going untill plaid joins in*

*good call on that one, edo*

As they approached the house, Lucario stopped. Scarrlet, still a few paces ahead, stopped a moment later. "Hm? What's up, Lu?" he asked curiously. "... Nothing.." he replied after a moment, continuing to walk forwards. The doorway to the house was a mere leap away, but they both stopped where they were. "... So, what are we going to say..?" Scarrlet pondered this question heavily. He hadn't put any thought into this on the way here, so now that they had arrived, he was clueless. "Well, we could just say 'thanks for the help in that fight and for letting us stay here for a while.'..? That seems good enough.." Lucario said, paw on his chin in thought.

A man with a messnger bag appers behind scarrlet and a large case and hands it over to him. "hello sir can you please deliver this to Rico, you seem to be visiting im" The delivery man looks at scarrlet for a secend and remembers to mention "oh i forgot sir, tell Rico that we can only deliver 4 since he allready has 2 at the moment.

Scarrlet took the package, mildly confused by the suddenness of the man. "U-um, yeah.. What?" he said, clearly not understanding what's going on. "He wants you to give Rico whatever's in that package there and to tell him that he can only have four, since he already has two." Lucario explained calmly, leaning against a column next to the door. "... Oh. Um.. Sure!~" Scarr said after a moment, waving at the man as he left. He was curious what was in the box, and was very tempted to open it, but he didn't. He had a job to do and wasn't going to falter from it. He went up to the door.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

He waited, holding the package under his arm casually. "... Lu, get over here!" he said in a loud whisper. "Y-yes sir!" Lucario replied, running to his side and standing tall next to him as they waited for the door to open.

Plaid looked up, setting her fork down. "Oh, more people!" She spoke cheerfully and glanced at Typhlosion. "Think we should answer it?" The Typhlosion shook his head and resumed eating, his muzzle buried in a plate of eggs. Plaid stared for a minute before shrugging, walking to the door. After a moment, Typhlosion followed her protectively, licking the plate clean with a rough tongue. Plaid opened the door with a cheerful smile. "Hell- Oh, hi Scarrlet. Where'd ya go?" She asked, mildly confused.

"Ahh, nowhere..~ I just wanted to come back to say thanks." he replied kindly, looking around inside the house. Lucario stood silently beside him, eyes fixed on Typhlosion in a nearly menacing way. Scarrlet noticed this and elbowed him the ribs gently. "Hey, be polite, we came to thank them not fight them. "Hm.." he grunted as his expression changed to that of thanks. "Better. Now then, where's Rico? We have a package for him." Scarrlet informed her. He started to walk into the house but Lucario stopped him by grabbing his shoulder. "Wait, sir. We don't know what's in there.." he said. "Oh, come on, we're probably fine..~" Scarr replied, continuing to walk in and slipping his shoes off by the door.

Rico with a supprise on his face seen his package come to his hut so soon, then he realized it was Scarrlet with the pakcage "ahh hello scarrlet, good morning to to sir!, I see you have my package, i wounder wich pokemon wanted me the most." Scarrlet hands Rico the case of pokeballs. Rico sits down asks Scarrlet to eat and to join the disscustion plaid and him where about to have.

Scarrlet shrugs his shoulders lightly, not completely understanding the deal with the mysterious package. "Meh, I already ate.. I'd love to stay and chat though, if I may!~" he said, strutting a few steps forward. "Wait, sir! We have a m-- An objective.. To accomplish.." Lucario grabbed his shoulder again, catching himself halfway through his speech as to secure safety of their identities. "Oh, screw the 'objective'. Friends want to chat, so lets just stay for a while!~" Scarrlet replied happily, shaking his partners paw off his shoulder and walking into the kitchen. "... ~sigh~ Oh, master.. What am I going to do with you..?" Lu said silently to himself, following his masters footsteps shortly afterwards.

When scarrlet sits down to eat Rico opens his case of pokeballs and with an exciteing face "oh my, looks like my clossest friends are here" picks up some pokeballs and expects the throughly. Then he picks up a pice of papper and stares at the papper for a while. He sits down and keeps the papper in his hand and watches lucario and scarrlet for a while and giggles to him self "i see...." Rico sits up and walks out the kitchen and calls out "When you and plaid are finished eating please tell my lilttle bellossom that you are finished."

Scarrlet looked at Rico with a confused expression, looking around at the table full of food. "... Huh.. I wonder what that paper said..?" "Shall I investigate, sir..?" Lucario said almost instantly after Scarr had finished speaking. "No, that's fine. None of our business, is it?~" he said calmly, looking over at Plaid and her Typhlosion. Lucario also looked, but they both looked away after a moment, not meaning to stare.

As Rico sits in his studdy room he reads the reports about a person and a lucario haveing multipule battle with strange creatures that are not pokemon but of creatures with human like faces. Rico finnaly decides he needs to ask scarrlet some questions about the battle. He looks down at the pokeballs thinking if his frends are up to the challenge.

Scarrlet stood up after a short bit of silence. "Well!~" he said with a stretch. "We'd best be going now..!~" Lucario stood next to him, nodding in agreement. "Indeed so." he said, taking his leave quickly through a window. "Pfft.. Use a door now and then, Lu..!" Scarrlet said in a mocking tone, walking to the door and slipping on his shoes.