2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
Anyone?

Anyone?

Beuller?

I don't really have a plot or anything laid out, just wanted to see if I could get some interest beforehand and than work on something

Like the birth child of Breaking Bad and The Wire. Because....O.o

Sure, I'm up for that. Although, I have not watched the show but have an idea of what it's about. Would this be canon or an OC type?

Sure, I'm up for that. Although, I have not watched the show but have an idea of what it's about. Would this be canon or an OC type?

An OC. Cause I want to set it in a kind of the same environment, but you know I don't want to tred on the same points as the show.

Nice. How many people were you looking for, for this?

IDK. It really depends on what everyone is okay with. I am thinking some police officers, thinking some dealers, and thinking some junkies [aka the ordinary people buying dashit]

Reactions: Vex Inertia
I'm very much interested. Can I give some input in terms of plot?

Ahh, did I just hear the mention of both Breaking Bad and The Wire in a single post? Please sign me up.

Ahh, did I just hear the mention of both Breaking Bad and The Wire in a single post? Please sign me up.

All righty.

What I was kind of planning was Already Established Drug Empires in a war with each other, while the cops are trying to use the Internal Discord between the Drug Empires to get them to give up each other

But I mean spice it up with some slice of life as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.