A Breakfast Club AU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anonymph

Original poster
l5234lpbln1xfcradb0n.jpg
orange Breakfast Club Synopsis: They were five students with nothing in common, faced with spending a Saturday detention together in their high school library. At 7 a.m., they had nothing to say, but by 4 p.m., they had bared their souls to each other and become good friends. To the outside world they were simply a Brain, an Athlete, a Basket Case, a Princess, and a Criminal, but to each other, they would always be the Breakfast Club. Five high school students, all different stereotypes, meet in detention, where they pour their hearts out to each other, and discover how they have a lot more in common than they thought. (Source)

Basically, I want a Breakfast Club AU. It'll start off similarly to the movie (with the students arriving at school and inside the detention center/library), but then everything is turns to AU even though some things are eerily similar.
Guidelines

1. The students are in different cliques at school. They don't have to be the same as the ones in the movie, in fact I encourage different ones. I do not want the stereotypes to be something specific or unheard of. I will create a list if people want me to.
  2. I do not want this to be the Breakfast Club movie with differently named characters. This RP will stretch onto the days after one Saturday detention and longer if it can.
  3. All Iwaku rules apply.
  4. Posting Expectations will be: Intermediate-Adept. Please be able to keep up.

So, uh, anybody interested? I kinda have a lot of this thought out since I watched the movie this weekend.

What if I made this a supernatural Breakfast Club AU? That'd be fun. Fun supernatural shenanigans in detention, whoooo.

THIS IS WONDERFUL!
I would love to get in on this, preferably play a dark and brooding female. But not exactly a basketcase...

I would be interested in playing along, maybe with as a tired/bored personality of some sort.
I do agree with Cephalo however, supernatural shenanigans in detention would make for some fun.

Awesome, I honestly thought this would never get a group and I'd have to scrap it. Would you like this to stay as a small group or should we get some more interest going @The Imitator and @Kota ?

I can see if my friend would like to join in on this. I don't guarantee she will though, it may not be her cup of tea... Otherwise, I think it's really your call. Perhaps we can at least start if you're that eager, and more will join? I don't like massively large groups anyway, they tend to fail VERY quickly.

I'd prefer this to be a smaller group of 3-5ish people and since we already have three, I think we might as well start hashing stuff out here first as I make our OOC thread! Do we want this to be strictly modern or go into the supernatural as well?

this seems super fun. i was thinking the hippi, you no organic this organic that save the trees always wants to be out in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.