A Boy Like Me OOC

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Bryce, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James had just moved California... He has a secret... he is an FTM transgender. This is the perfect opportunity for him for him to get a fresh start and to be who he was always meant to be!
    My Character Info
    Name: James Ryan Andrews
    Height: 5'8"
    Voice: Its not high like the average girl but it also not that deep.
    Personality: A bit mysterious, goofy, he is nice to you if you are nice to him but if you are not then dont expect him to not be an asshole. He is respectful to women. Smart, Creative, Artistic, and a little short tempered. He can be a bit hyperactive at times. He is family and friend oriented and if you mess with the people he care about dont expect to find any mercy. He is kind of sporty as well.
    Looks: Pic below :P (his hair is a brownish red color and his eyes are a blue-grey)
    Body Type: Skinny
    *Writers Note: I have decided to do create this RP because well... I am an FTM transgender myself and I have told a couple people on here. One of them actually though it would be a good idea to create an RP about an FTM transgender. The more I thought about it the better the idea seemed :)*

Attached Files:

#1 Bryce, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Where has this Rp been! I had a character that was transgender but never found a Modern Rp that I could use her in D: But now I have a place where she will be cherished ~hears singing angels~

I'm a bit hyper tonight...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. i'm interested in this
  4. Well if you want to join you can ^^ Just put you Character sheets here! :D
  5. okay
    • Like Like x 1
  6. character sheet
    Name: Eae Ina Jones
    Height: 5'6
    Voice: average

Personality: a bit shy but once she feels comfortable around someone she is fun and kind. she is athletic but prefers swimming, she loves music and always has her music with her.

Looks: she has long brown hair that she keeps up in a ponytail and brown eyes. she also wears glasses.
    Body type: slim
  7. Accepted ^^
  8. Ok so he is more in the closet than anything. Levi does wish to be the he was meant to be, but life hasn't given him the chance. (At least that what he's been telling himself.)

Name: Levi Allen Walker
    Voice: Well he doesn't talk much so very soft spoken
    Personality:On the outside he's distant and isn't someone you can become friends with so quickly. Because he rarely talks he can be quite mysterious. Once you get past that he's smart, compassionate, very adventurous, laid back and an amazing cook. He'll think of others before himself and would rather walk away from confrontations than staying in them. He's gotten into trouble many times before a few with the law and thats something he didn't want to go through again.
    Looks: In the picture below :D
    Body Type: Skinny, only because he rarely takes care of himself XD

Attached Files:

9. Accepted! :D
  10. OMG Eli why you no tell me you Trensgrender!!!!! *glare at you for leaving me in the dark*

like really Eli why you no tel!!

I'm join this! anyways!

Name: Jessa Ranger/ James Ranger.
    Voice: deep some what
    Personality: Female sweet and kind. Male Kind but push him and he will ppush back
    Body Type: not skiny but not built.
  11. Heh... *rubs the back of my head* Sorry! You just never asked... I havent really told anyone until recently. Accepted btw!
  12. Its ok I was just f**king with you XD *hugs you* don't worry your not alone by the way ^^
  13. Aw thanks! ^^ *hugs back*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.