A Boring hello.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ Mason

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello guys,

My name is CJ Mason and I have been roleplaying for many years. I started roleplaying about 7 years ago, and have been in love with it ever since. Some people my recognize me from somewhere, but I would prefer to keep the past in the past if you know what I mean.

I tend to do only one on ones because that is all I really have the time for. So please be patient with me, if we are to roleplay with one another.

I hope to see you around, and to get some roleplays going!

CJ Mason

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Welcome to Iwaku! c:

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask~

Hello and welcome! ^o^

Heya welcome to Iwaku! If you're looking for One x One's, then I suggest checking out One on One Partner Seeking or see if there are any first responders in One on Ones. On another note, Help is here to help answer some questions, and BBCodes to make posts look pretty. If you have any questions that the FAQ can't answer then don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku! Ice's door is always open for roleplays and one on ones~

Heyo, and welcome! I'm sure you'll find more than enough 1x1 partners here!

Hey Cj!
2cs8jns.png

Nice profile picture ;D Fellow FREE fan, I appreciate that ^-^
Also, it's awesome to have you here on Iwaku!
Hopefully you can get some good 1x1 partners on this lovely site!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask at any time, and take care!

♥♥​

Welcome to Iwaku land of the insane totally normal people, if you wish to be a productive member of society please check out the Interest Check to find Roleplays or Roleplay Help & Discussion of you want to get or share RP advice.

If you wish to join the ranks of the Glorious delinquent shit posters (like moi) please check out General Chatting to engage in Jolly Co-operation!
Some people my recognize me from somewhere, but I would prefer to keep the past in the past if you know what I mean.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :3
If you don't mind me asking, what does the CJ stand for?

Hello guys,

My name is CJ Mason and I have been roleplaying for many years. I started roleplaying about 7 years ago, and have been in love with it ever since. Some people my recognize me from somewhere, but I would prefer to keep the past in the past if you know what I mean.

I tend to do only one on ones because that is all I really have the time for. So please be patient with me, if we are to roleplay with one another.

I hope to see you around, and to get some roleplays going!

CJ Mason
Hi, CJ! Nice to meet you, and welcome to Iwaku. You can call me Moody!

I hear you on 1x1 front stuff, they're my preference, too, though I do have a lot of time on my hands. I'm sure you'll find something awesome here, and if you have a hard time, just let me know! I'm pretty good at drawing in RP partners, and I firmly believe that everyone needs at least one awesome partner, and I love to help them find each other!

Welcome to Iwaku CJ.

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Besides, glad to have you onboard the Iwaku ship.

If there is anything I can help you with, do not hesitate to ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.