Rolling his eyes, he offered his arm for assistance while with a grunt once having to hold the majority of the other's weight. It was humiliating but it was the least Ambrosio deserved for the whole situation so he was willing to embarrass himself this one time if it meant being nice, a concept that most seemed to be startled by. Once getting the other to the bathroom, he stared at the tub warily before starting it up.

Most of the things he demanded by others, he couldn't really do by himself. He could manage money and know how to make proper trade but making a good bath? That was beyond his realm of knowledge. So, desperate to not ask for help, Dominique fiddled with the faucet, silently proud of himself to get it started and warm with no help.

"Don't spread this around to your friends, understand?" He grumbled as he leaned over the tub, grabbing the bubble bath and salts. "This is between you and me only, no one else. If you go and tell others I'll... don't know, I'll do something to keep you from doing it again. Maybe I'll just ignore you for the rest of our lives, yeah? I'm sure you'd hate that."

Reactions: potassiumboron
"Why would you ignore your best adviser? Stop issuing empty threats and just relax, Dominique; just relax for a few minutes and pamper me because I fucking deserve it. I've been through hell, almost got hypothermia actually. All I ask for is a nice bath with my-- whatever you are to me. Friend, potential lover, I don't know how far you want to take this. We've only had a kiss," he shrugged, failing to hide his disappointment. In fact, he rolled his eyes at the disappointing lack of intimacy between them. He wanted more, of course, but he wasn't going to start demanding it; he'd rather wait to ensure Dominique wanted it, even if patience wasn't necessarily his strong suit.

"Now, about those humans. I want different punishments for them, it'd be boring to see them all suffer the same fate. I want the old guillotine to be used, though. That'd be entertaining," he pondered thoughtfully as he carefully climbed into the water, tossing his clothes aside carelessly. "I can't wait to see their faces when you have them arrested, it'll be wonderful. It's nice to know you have my back."

"I'll have a word with each of them," he reassured before helping the other into the bath carefully. "I know that the servant they sent instead of you had no real participation in this all so I will spare his life but I won't accept having such unnecessary harm done to you, Ambrosio. Am I mad at you? I'm always mad at you, you can be so frustrating. That being said, only I can handle your punishments, and I would never let you nearly freeze to death," he reminded, his words meant to be comforting as he started to carefully wash the dirt and dried blood from the demon's skin.

"Can you tell me exactly what happened?" He asked quietly, his hands moving carefully as to not open any small knicks that Lucy's powers couldn't close. "That is, unless you don't want to. I'd like to make these punishments swift, yes? I want to give you justice so we can focus on your healing."

"I was drunk and angry at you for getting yourself engaged to that awful woman. I stormed out, went to bed and they ambushed me; about eight of them. They beat me up, burned me a few times, really went to town on me actually, then tied me up basically naked outside where I almost froze. It's winter, Dominique. It was awful out there. I didn't think anyone would find me, but Colt did and he rushed me inside and then... you know, Lucy helped me and you made a fuss of me and that was nice. It's nice that you care," he grinned again, sighing contentedly at the warm water, even if he made a slight wince everytime his cuts came into contact with it.

"It's fine, just have them punished and we can forget about it. I'll have to be helped around, but I was hoping to get Colt to carry me. You can't walk about with me, people would talk if they see us hand in hand, Dom. Not to mention that bitch you want to marry," he grunted, his mood turning serious. "...She's not nice. I have friends from her kingdom. She's... hurt so many of them, tortured them for cheap thrills. I suppose you must love that, you've enjoyed hurting my community too. Two sadists getting married, hm? How lovely."