A Bit Strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Odd Alex

Original poster
A pop rock band that once held practices in a storage unit, quickly became popular after it's debut on YouTube. It became so popular that after just several months, the band was on tour and everyone seemed to know them. This band is called Pink Duct Tape. None of the members of the band are quite sure how that name came to be either. As of now, the band is quite famous and it's members are often recognized wherever they go. The members of Pink Duct Tape, one in particular, always seem to be the center of drama and making headlines.

My Character: Parker Davis is the lead singer and occasional guitarist of Pink Duct Tape. The hopeless romantic loathes being single and tries to avoid it as much as possible. She's trying to find "the one", but all these beautiful women just keep ending up breaking her heart. She's had her share of bad relationship, and she's quite sure she'll have some more before she's finally able to find Mrs. Right.

Your Character: Now onto the strange part... Instead of just playing one character opposite mine, I'm looking for a partner who is willing to play a series of characters against mine. These would all result in failed relationships until your main character who, ideally, would end up marrying Parker. Given my character's sexual orientation, your characters would need to be female. I'd like at least one of your characters to be abusive, not your main one that Parker ends up with though.

I would be up to it!

Could you PM me so we can set this up, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.