A bit about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guramarasu

Original poster
Hello all I'm Guramarasu or Gura if you want. I did a bit of looking around first before I decided to make my introduction so onward to things about me I guess. Well, I've been writing for a long time first on my own and I still do dabble with stories here and there. I have roleplayed for a good number of years, fifteen. I can say I'm addicted to it that and it helps challenge me in my writing.

I like modern, fantasy, romance-on the side, medieval, maybe a fandom or two just depending on what it is though. I can probably get into other genres too as long as the story is appealing. I'll still be looking around the site more until I get settled so maybe soon once I know my way around I can get some roleplays going or get to know more people. Thanks for reading this!

Reactions: PoetLore
Hello and welcome, Gura. We're glad to have you here! If you have any questions while you're getting settled, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask. I think your interests definitely are popular here; I can't imagine you'll have any trouble finding groups or partners. By the by, do you prefer one on ones or groups?

Hi, thank you. To be honest, I enjoy one on ones better. They're suited for my schedule more.

Reactions: Nav
Welcome aboard, Gura :) Very glad to have ya!

Welcome to Iwaku, Gura. Take your time, Iwaku's got a pretty consistent influx of new ideas and people in search of partners, so you'll have no trouble finding roleplays when you decide to 'take the plunge' so to speak. I mean that literally; it's a big site. On that note, feel free to ask questions if you get lost.

Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome aboard, Gura :) Very glad to have ya!
Thank you!

Welcome to Iwaku, Gura. Take your time, Iwaku's got a pretty consistent influx of new ideas and people in search of partners, so you'll have no trouble finding roleplays when you decide to 'take the plunge' so to speak. I mean that literally; it's a big site. On that note, feel free to ask questions if you get lost.

Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.
Mmm, a cookie *nom* Thank you for that and the welcome!

Heya Gura, welcome to Iwaku! Love the Jinx profile picture, even though I don't play much League I'm a fan of the character.

Hey Gura :3 Welcome to Iwaku!!

You might have seen these already but if you haven't then you should check out the Getting Started guide and the Newbie Care Package. They are just a couple of things we offer to help new members get settled in. Hopefully you'll find them useful :3

Welcome to Iwaku, Gura! I definitely agree that roleplaying is good for challenging writing and helping people to grow ^.^ hopefully this website turns out to be a good fit for you! You should have no problems finding partners that fit your interests, either, since those are fairly popular interests.

Like everybody else has said, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, and happy roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku Gura! I feel exactly the same way about role play! I am constantly pushing myself out of my comfort zone and into the far reaches of my imagination, and it's wonderful! I especially love our Creative Content forum, where there are all sorts of writing prompts and exercises for exactly that purpose. Settle in and let us know if you have any questions. Most importantly though, HAVE FUN!!

Heya Gura, welcome to Iwaku! Love the Jinx profile picture, even though I don't play much League I'm a fan of the character.
Ah. After searching online for a picture I found the one I liked, thanks for telling me about the character.

Hey Gura :3 Welcome to Iwaku!!

You might have seen these already but if you haven't then you should check out the Getting Started guide and the Newbie Care Package. They are just a couple of things we offer to help new members get settled in. Hopefully you'll find them useful :3
Thank you!

Welcome to Iwaku, Gura! I definitely agree that roleplaying is good for challenging writing and helping people to grow ^.^ hopefully this website turns out to be a good fit for you! You should have no problems finding partners that fit your interests, either, since those are fairly popular interests.

Like everybody else has said, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, and happy roleplaying!
Thank you :)

Welcome to Iwaku Gura! I feel exactly the same way about role play! I am constantly pushing myself out of my comfort zone and into the far reaches of my imagination, and it's wonderful! I especially love our Creative Content forum, where there are all sorts of writing prompts and exercises for exactly that purpose. Settle in and let us know if you have any questions. Most importantly though, HAVE FUN!!
I feel very much at home with all these wonderful welcomes, thank you!

Reactions: Daz and PoetLore
Ah. After searching online for a picture I found the one I liked, thanks for telling me about the character.
If you're interested there's even a song dedicated to that character, which I often use as inspiration for my own characters.

If you're interested there's even a song dedicated to that character, which I often use as inspiration for my own characters.
I would love to hear it. Songs work for not only my character creation but writing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.