A Big Fat Thank You

A

Ai

Original poster
I've not been role playing for long and although I joined this site two years ago, I have only managed to have the pleasure of actually role playing on this site for about a year. Give or take a few months. But never have I taken the chance to say thank you.

First of all I would like to say think you to @Zen and @Kino

I met you two as a complete idiot with little knowledge in the way of RP and you two helped turn this around for me. Thanks to you guys I feel I've been able to develop myself from what I once was into something so much more and I adore you both. They are the momma and papa of my role play experience and I can't thank them enough for raising me.

Secondly I would like to thank @Asmodeus and @Tegan

For creating a role play that I have grown to adore and pushing me further. I will never claim to be a good writer but these two made a setting so beautiful and so rich that I couldn't help but at least learn a little from the brief experiences I had with them and cannot thank them enough for the hard work that they put into it.

I would like to thank @fatalrendezvous

Because she has been the most awesome role playing partner a girl could have. I have challenged myself to try to keep up with her and I still struggle. But she has been one of the best friends a girl could have and I couldn't ask for anything else.

And lastly I would like to thank my other roleplay partners @jagajac, @ReaperofFlame, @unanun

For putting up with my sorry arse and making Ilium an awesome experience!

I love you all and no matter what arises in life I hope that you all get everything you love in life. You are all really cool people and I hope that one day I will be able to be as awesome as you guys.

Thanks again!

Ai

Your thank you is fat and should get a job.

Just for that, I'll make the Vrein cameo in the novel slightly less stupid.

• Love
Reactions: Ai and Tegan
The longest bath scene ever written. *contemplative coffee slurp*

I am just relieved you're not irreparably damaged.

• Love
Reactions: Ai
omg t3h adorables

that's such a cute message

You get a job too, Razilin. I'm sick of you not having a profession.

Well... So much for not having kids Kino. XDD