A belated return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cynder

Original poster
Aloha, I'm Cynder and I'm originally from RoleplayerGuild !!

During the dark ages of the Guild, I relocated here with many others, but unlike most migrators, I did not stay. However, I did make a lot of friends during my short week of being here (two years ago) and whether or not they're still around, I really don't know. Anyway, an old friend contacted me. They informed me that they were gathering crossover legends and I was somehow on the list and well, I accepted the request and here I am. While I'll be mostly focused on the RP that they invited me to, I'm super big on chat Roleplays and will accept requests for them - maybe a few forum RPs, too, if they get my interest. My RP resume is a little outdated, so I do need to edit it - in due time. I like one-on-ones a lot, too.

Unrelated to Roleplay, I'm seventeen years old and my birthday is February 20th, making my sun-sign out to be a Pisces-Aquarius. I was born and raised close to the ocean in southern New Jersey, but recently moved to literally the middle of nowhere in Massachusetts with my aunt and uncle following some family issues where I plan to finish out my highschool years. Some of my music includes Bastille, Starset and American Authors, but I can assure you that it doesn't end there. My favorite series is South Park and my favorite game franchise is Fire Emblem. Monty Oum is still my idol, even after his death. I really hate the color yellow. I. . really like to guess people's zodiacs . . ?

. . .

Geez, I'm running out of things to say here !!
Well, until I think of something else, that's it. Feel free to ask me any questions about myself while I try to figure out how to navigate this actually very impressive hamlet of Roleplay you have here. Again, nice to meet you all and see ya around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Cynder~! glad to have you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.