A Banquet For Deities [12 July @2PM Central]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the idea is that we're playing new incarnations of these gods/goddesses, humans who have been selected to become them!

So unless someone wants to be my Osiris... Isis is fair game lol

Reactions: Esthalia
Or maybe Apollo? Dang, I dunno.

Yo, Estha, Isis is already taken! Why you flirtin' with married peeps?
Gods rarely kept to their spouses. Let's not forget how famous Zeus was for that reason. lol!

also, flirtin' is kinda my thing... so..... :P

Gods rarely kept to their spouses. Let's not forget how famous Zeus was for that reason. lol!

also, flirtin' is kinda my thing... so..... :P
Greek and Roman gods did. Not too sure about Egyptians....

Greek and Roman gods did. Not too sure about Egyptians....
well, like Fatal said, doesn't much matter what the "truth" is because we're simply new hires :P

(is just jealous coz' he wants to receive all the flirtations)

Oh man I think I have work if this is a monday?

[fieldbox="Dante Flurry: Son of Zeus (NPC), goldenrod, dashed, 10"]

Dante is your typical hero. Son of Zeus, he has a head for diplomacy and a strong will to action, wishing for things to get done when they should be. He is a confident, outgoing individual, who is a very big fan of any form of social engagement.

Dante was picked by Zeus to be his replacement as in the course of his life up to now, Dante had stopped someone from being robbed by chasing said criminal and tackling to the ground, as well as rescuing a man and woman from a burning building, displaying to Zeus that Dante had the mental and physical prowess to be his replacement.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Awesome!
Is Persephone taken? I think I'd love to reserve her!

:) Awesome!
Is Persephone taken? I think I'd love to reserve her!
Okay :D

[fieldbox="Natasha 'Nyx' Acino, red, solid"]

Natasha is for all intents and purposes an artist. Daughter of Pan, she is introverted by nature but can surprise those around her with bursts of sociability. When she is alone, as is preferred, she will most likely spend her time, drawing, painting orjust simply musing to herself. However, criticising Natasha is a double-edged sword. She can take kindly-worded, soft suggestion, but if someone is a harsh critic, her temper will flare and she will wipe the person from the earth if she has to. Natasha is a sensitive teenager, willing to let other people unload their emotional stress upon her, to relieve themselves, as well as Natasha herself helping to make others feel better, and when in arguments, she will usually let them go very quickly afterward.

Natasha's abilities that she has been gifted by Pan are her artistic skills, as well as being to shapeshift, partially, or fully, into an animal. Being nearsighted and having to wear glasses, Natasha prefers to be partially shapeshifted most of the time. Natasha's primary shapeshift is that of a cheetah. The enhanced sight of the cheetah is the reason she chose it.

Natasha was chosen to be Pan's replacement as she singlehandedly stopped the deforestation of a forest near her town, gathering up petitions and laying her life on the line to protect the natural world.

Additional information:
Side Profile

[/fieldbox]

I may or may not be able to join. Dibs on Izanagi! :D

May or may not jump in. The 12th is a cousin's birthday, but I'm thinking since this is happening at noon for me... I may be able to play for a bit.

Hera!!!!! I want HERA!!!! What can I say? I just can't wait to be Queen. ;)

If I play I am thinking Poseidon/Neptune. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.