A Banquet For Deities [12 July @2PM Central]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arcadia

Original poster
lavi__the_greek_gods_by_s0s2-d7tzbo3.png

Since the dawn of civilization, mankind has believed that a higher power rules over our thoughts and decisions, the greatest of us all leaving the mortal plane to live an eternal life of immortality. However, this is only partially true. The old gods have passed onto the Aether, and their descendants have been reborn in their place. It is a time of vibrant celebration as these new gods take up the mantles of their ancestors. How appropriate would it be to celebrate with a banquet feast filled with rich foods and alcohol? Plenty appropriate! It's time for a night of self-discovery, partying and fun for these new gods. After all, with tons of booze and food, what could go wrong?

TIME: 2PM Central until I pass out! (Usually around 6/7PM central)!
WHERE: The Cove Roleplay Chat!
WHEN: 12 July!
ROLEPLAY INFORMATION: The characters we will be playing will be normal humans selected for one reason or another to become the next line of deities. If you want to, write a bio for your character, or leave it as a surprise for the rest of the players!

Reserved Gods:
-Aphrodite[Esthalia]
-Persephone [Kitty]
-Zeus[Arcadia Lumina] [GM]
-Pan [Arcadia Lumina]
-Athena [Melon]
-Izanagi (Dawn)
-Hera [Sarahonfire333]
-Selene [Everly]

Last edited by a moderator:
You all know I've got to pick Aphrodite. She's MINE.

Possible bio incoming.

yeah right! You wish! And playing Aphrodite is not all about being sexy! Twerp! *squishes his face against the floor*

yeah right! You wish! And playing Aphrodite is not all about being sexy! Twerp! *squishes his face against the floor*
IT IS ITS ALL ABOUT BEING UNDER THE BLEACHERS AND THEN THE JOCK COMES AND YOU FALL OVER AND DIE AND REALISE YOURE IMMORTAL BECAUSE STUFF

-tiptoes in, grabs Selene, then tiptoes out-

Reactions: Esthalia
GM NOTICE: Zeus cannot be reserved as a character base. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Hrmmmrmrmrmrm.

Does this have to be Greco/Roman gods? Or gods of all origins?

So much to choose from @__@

*pulls up tabs and tabs and tabs of different mythologies*

I think I'm going to settle on... Isis.

Oh man, Im totally on board. I'll set up a bio soon! :D

I'm taking one of the gods with those weird-ass go-to-hell-and-back mysteries: Dionysus, Persephone, Inanna, that Japanese goddess with a really long name, Osiris...

Or maybe just Artemis. Because she's hawt. I dunno yet. UGH

So much to choose from @__@

*pulls up tabs and tabs and tabs of different mythologies*

I think I'm going to settle on... Isis.
More ladies to flirt with YESSSS

Or maybe Apollo? Dang, I dunno.

Yo, Estha, Isis is already taken! Why you flirtin' with married peeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.