A back alley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alessandra

Original poster
apologies.. i'm new to all this. just wanted to ask though is there a private back alley where you can post threads that only you can see? just for drafting, planning, stuff like that...
if something like this already exists, then let me know! thank you kindly. <3

You can use your blog (I believe there's a privacy setting that lets only you see your entries), or you could use the test chambers, though other users will be able to see your post there.

Reactions: alessandra
You can use your blog (I believe there's a privacy setting that lets only you see your entries), or you could use the test chambers, though other users will be able to see your post there.
The blogs feature is excellent for storage and you can set the privacy for individual entries to let only you view your entries.

Now the Test Chambers are more an area to store character sheets that you have designed or put together, or to test out your designs and coding and see if they work. Other members can view your threads, though. A way to work around that could be putting your content under a spoiler tag.

The blogs feature is excellent for storage and you can set the privacy for individual entries to let only you view your entries.

Now the Test Chambers are more an area to store character sheets that you have designed or put together, or to test out your designs and coding and see if they work. Other members can view your threads, though. A way to work around that could be putting your content under a spoiler tag.
Ahhh okay, yes I understand now. Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.