Status
Not open for further replies.
The body would have forgotten the scent and the marking so that it could take on a new person. It would be like your friend getting a huge makeover and plastic surgery; it's them, but they're now unrecognizable. So the body is like "Have I met you before? I don't think I have."

I take it the first week of separation would be the body panicking about its mate, and the second week would be the grieving/preparation stage. So pain, a week of paranoia, and a week of borderline depression. Or something along those lines.

Let's keep the bite marking then ^^
So like amnesia? That's so saddening ;n; This would only affect the mated, right? Like, the Alphas would still remember? Or would neither of them remember? That's a little less sad.

Yeah, steps of breaking a bond. The pain could just be laced with all of the other feelings.

Yay! Ah, but with the breaking of a bond, would the bite mark just heal throughout the two weeks until there's no trace of it? Erasing all evidence of the Omega/Beta being mated?

I should note these things down somewhere so it's easier to look back on when the RP is being made.

So like amnesia? That's so saddening ;n; This would only affect the mated, right? Like, the Alphas would still remember? Or would neither of them remember? That's a little less sad.

Yeah, steps of breaking a bond. The pain could just be laced with all of the other feelings.

Yay! Ah, but with the breaking of a bond, would the bite mark just heal throughout the two weeks until there's no trace of it? Erasing all evidence of the Omega/Beta being mated?

I should note these things down somewhere so it's easier to look back on when the RP is being made.

The person themself will recognize the other, but the body will undergo an amnesia-like effect during the preparation stage for its next mate. So the Alpha and Omega will remember who the person is, but their bodies won't recognize them as their previous mate.

I'd say that the mark will heal so no scars are left behind, so yeah, erase all evidence. That, or light enough so another person can mark over it easily.

Reactions: Kitsune
I am SO interested. I'll be reading through everything right now. I would totally be up to GMing if need be, but I would need a co-GM (or two). OR if you guys already have someone in mind, I would love to co-GM if that's an option. XD

Reactions: Kitsune
I am SO interested. I'll be reading through everything right now. I would totally be up to GMing if need be, but I would need a co-GM (or two). OR if you guys already have someone in mind, I would love to co-GM if that's an option. XD
I believe that @Mundane Monster and @xwolfex had offered their co-GMing services, if needed. If you don't mind, the reigns of this roleplay are totally yours for the taking! Well, partial of the reigns since there would be co-GMs.

I think that only the bitten should experience the pain (whuch would add more fodder for the rqual rights activists). Also bite marking sounds cool, maybr those bitten by alphas now have a warped scent? Like if an omega smelled like candy then got bitten and then smells like candy and axe/old spice/musk?

Also how wolfy are we going here? Teen Wolf or Twilight style?

The pain of a separated bond? And the warped senses would be more confirmation that, yes, this omega is taken. It would only work for omegas since betas don't really have a scent... They'd only have the mark to show.

Well, personally, all the fanfics I read have nothing to do with shifting into an actual wolf (or even part wolf). So... I guess Teen Wolf style? I mean... The only wolfy thing is their antics/behaviors.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Woo!

@xwolfex (if you still want to be co-GM) (and you as well, Mundane) Would you all mind if we could collaborate on the OOC? If so, that's totally okay! I just thought it'd be nice if we all worked on it as one~

I'm still interested! I've just been busy with things!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Woo!

@xwolfex (if you still want to be co-GM) (and you as well, Mundane) Would you all mind if we could collaborate on the OOC? If so, that's totally okay! I just thought it'd be nice if we all worked on it as one~
Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.