Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the birth rate idea as well! If a couple has more than one kid, then the rankings would have to be balanced and all that.

I'm in a fandom where there is sextuplets and three are A while the other three is B/O or just all O.

I think 7 is a bit too young to present, 12 sounds good though, but if we need a compromise then maybe 10? And the birthrate aounds cool.

I think markings would be cool, but smells would be nice too like maybe omegas smell sweet, betas smell like everyday things and alphas SMELL LIKE GUNPOWDER just kidding but like sandalwood or something.

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm all down for scent, though maybe alpha's naturally smell like 'axe' in fanfiction they would always describe alpha's scents as strong an intoxicating... i think that's "axe" in a nutshell (or every men's product ever)

I'm all down for scent, though maybe alpha's naturally smell like 'axe' in fanfiction they would always describe alpha's scents as strong an intoxicating... i think that's "axe" in a nutshell (or every men's product ever)
Old spice XD

Old spice XD
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

This is all so great XD

I'm cool with 10 being the compromise age. In all actuality, what if it's kind of like, uh, menstruation? Not everyone gets it at the same time, but there's a range? And everyone gets it/presents before a certain age?

As for how to tell the difference via markings/smells, I think scents would be more unique to have. And I agree with Omegas smelling sweet and soothing. Alphas smelling like cologne products is such a great idea. Or even things like sandalwood.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
oh that actually reminds me, you know about the heats? could we make it like every 2nd or 3rd month? It's crazy with being so damn horny for a week every damn month XD

oh that actually reminds me, you know about the heats? could we make it like every 2nd or 3rd month? It's crazy with being so damn horny for a week every damn month XD

-Is for this-

psshh I totally agree with this XD

Crap this was what I feared, sorry guys I've been doing 1x1 during the last year, I totally forgot how active you had to be in a group one. This conversation reminded me of that. I can't be that active like that for nearly a month and I can't hold you back for that long. Hopefully I helped this RP along and you will find someone to take my place. Please don't kill me, I actually feel kind of bad? *tries to make puppy eyes but realizes how that clashes with my tile* XD

Crap this was what I feared, sorry guys I've been doing 1x1 during the last year, I totally forgot how active you had to be in a group one. This conversation reminded me of that. I can't be that active like that for nearly a month and I can't hold you back for that long. Hopefully I helped this RP along and you will find someone to take my place. Please don't kill me, I actually feel kind of bad? *tries to make puppy eyes but realizes how that clashes with my tile* XD
awww. that's okay I totally understand (cause I'm super busy but im slowly managing but its like barely XD It would've been fun roleplaying with you in this tho. Maybe some other time?

awww. that's okay I totally understand (cause I'm super busy but im slowly managing but its like barely XD It would've been fun roleplaying with you in this tho. Maybe some other time?

Yeah, hopefully. I might not be able to keep up in a group RP, I might be able to do a few more 1x1 just ask me if any of you are interested ^w^

Uwaaah! Completely missed all of the discussion, gah

@RoxySmith I'm sorry to hear that you have to depart, but it was nice to have you help us out with the planning! You definitely helped shape it into whatever it'll turn out to be. I agree with your heat idea as well. Maybe you'll be able to join later, who knows...

Speaking of heats, we should most likely break it down between the Omega and Alphas, huh? We know that Betas don't have heats, so they're fine. I think Alphas would go through "ruts" while Omegas would go through "heats". And either or can kick start the other?

THAT JUST REMINDED ME. Are we going to be including how Alphas and Omegas can be bonded through a bite? If that's the case, I think that bonded couples' heats/ruts would always be in sync.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Speaking of heats, we should most likely break it down between the Omega and Alphas, huh? We know that Betas don't have heats, so they're fine. I think Alphas would go through "ruts" while Omegas would go through "heats". And either or can kick start the other?

THAT JUST REMINDED ME. Are we going to be including how Alphas and Omegas can be bonded through a bite? If that's the case, I think that bonded couples' heats/ruts would always be in sync.

I'm all for Alpha 'ruts' or Omega 'heats' being able to kickstart the other. It would probably lead to some unwanted mating wouldn't it? Would there be a way to unmate with a person or are they screwed?

-Likes the biting idea, by the way-

Mmm... That's a good question. Screwed or not would depend on the anatomy. Are we going along with the anatomy of a wolf? If so, then they'd be screwed if they let the mating get too far.

Uwaaah! Completely missed all of the discussion, gah

@RoxySmith I'm sorry to hear that you have to depart, but it was nice to have you help us out with the planning! You definitely helped shape it into whatever it'll turn out to be. I agree with your heat idea as well. Maybe you'll be able to join later, who knows...

Heats and ruts sound good to me! Oh cool couple heats like in sync periods! Sounds awesome.

I'm all for Alpha 'ruts' or Omega 'heats' being able to kickstart the other. It would probably lead to some unwanted mating wouldn't it? Would there be a way to unmate with a person or are they screwed?

-Likes the biting idea, by the way-

That sounds cool and I think the process to break a mating bond involved having the couple separate for like two weeks or something anf it was incredible painful.

Also on the subject of mating, lets keep in mind that the this rp can't go libertine as the group of interested users are a mix of adults and minors.

Just a precaution.

Heats and ruts sound good to me! Oh cool couple heats like in sync periods! Sounds awesome.

That sounds cool and I think the process to break a mating bond involved having the couple separate for like two weeks or something anf it was incredible painful.

Also on the subject of mating, lets keep in mind that the this rp can't go libertine as the group of interested users are a mix of adults and minors.

Just a precaution.
True. Thank you for that.

That kind of thing would have to be taken to private areas between people of the same age group.

If we were talking about the bonds, then I think that having them separated is a good idea. Or... something else I can't think of at the moment.

Should the bonded have a special marking? Or just the bite mark on wherever they were bitten?

True. Thank you for that.

That kind of thing would have to be taken to private areas between people of the same age group.

If we were talking about the bonds, then I think that having them separated is a good idea. Or... something else I can't think of at the moment.

Should the bonded have a special marking? Or just the bite mark on wherever they were bitten?

The two week separation could trick the brain/body of the mated into thinking that the person they're bonded to has died or something despite the person themself knowing they're fine, then the body could recover from its "loss" and prep itself for a new mate?

I'd say being bitten, or a one of a kind mark that Alphas hold that becomes imprinted on the Omega (or Beta) they mate with.

The two week separation could trick the brain/body of the mated into thinking that the person they're bonded to has died or something despite the person themself knowing they're fine, then the body could recover from its "loss" and prep itself for a new mate?

I'd say being bitten, or a one of a kind mark that Alphas hold that becomes imprinted on the Omega (or Beta) they mate with.
That's a really good idea! ^^ Gosh, I love that idea so much. Would they be able to take back their old mate? Or would their body reject them?

One of a kind marks would be pretty cool, but I also like the idea of other Alphas seeing a Beta/Omega's neck with a very visible bite mark and knowing to back off (or to go for it, I don't know). It's just something about it that makes it so possessive and animalistic/feral. I think that I'm leaning towards the bite >_>

That's a really good idea! ^^ Gosh, I love that idea so much. Would they be able to take back their old mate? Or would their body reject them?

One of a kind marks would be pretty cool, but I also like the idea of other Alphas seeing a Beta/Omega's neck with a very visible bite mark and knowing to back off (or to go for it, I don't know). It's just something about it that makes it so possessive and animalistic/feral. I think that I'm leaning towards the bite >_>

The body would have forgotten the scent and the marking so that it could take on a new person. It would be like your friend getting a huge makeover and plastic surgery; it's them, but they're now unrecognizable. So the body is like "Have I met you before? I don't think I have."

I take it the first week of separation would be the body panicking about its mate, and the second week would be the grieving/preparation stage. So pain, a week of paranoia, and a week of borderline depression. Or something along those lines.

Let's keep the bite marking then ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.