a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Hey! Still hoping for an RP. Let me know if you're interested as I'm looking for quite a few new ones.

I'm still very much looking for roleplay partners. I'm hoping to find quite a few as I don't have many right now. (: Let me know~

I'm still very much in search of roleplay partners. I am down to only a few roleplays at the moment and so I've got a lot of time on my hands. Please let me know!

Let me know if you're interested in a roleplay. I have a lot of time right now (and even more coming up due to winter break) and I'm in dire need of some new roleplays. :)

I'm still very much in search of some RPs. Please let me know if you're interested. I'm really looking to hear some new ideas, too, because I'm in a bit of a creative rut at the moment - both lacking RPs and not having inspiration for new ideas. Hope to hear from you!

I'm basically on winter break now so I've got a lot of time on my hands. :D I'd love to get a few more roleplays started. Let me know if you're interested!

Still open for quite a few new roleplays. Let me know if you're interested. (: I've got a lot of time on my hands right now~

I'm on winter break now! I have even more time than I usually do and am looking for roleplays to occupy my time. Let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM!

Still searching for some new roleplays! Let me know if you're interested~ I've got a lot of free time on my hands right now and would LOVE to have a few RPs going.

Still searching for partners! Let me know if you're interested. :D I've got a lot of free time right now and would love to be able to add in an RP for that.

Hopeful search for partners! I'm looking for a few right now and my biggest craving at the moment is the blind god x human girl pairing. I have a plot for it and am really interested in doing it with someone!

Is FxF an option here?

Still on the hunt for a few roleplay partners! I have quite a few cravings right now so let me know what you're interested in doing and we can figure something out! :D

Still very much searching for roleplay partners. Let me know if you're interested! I need a few more to keep me occupied~ Really looking for the blind god x human pairing right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still very much searching for roleplay partners. Please let me know if you're interested at all! I would love to set something up as I've got two more weeks left of my winter vacation. (: I've got a lot of time after that, too, but even more time right now. I'm currently looking for the blind god x mortal woman pairing the most, too.

Still searching for roleplays! I'm hoping to get quite a few before my winter break ends in about two weeks. Let me know if you're interested~

Hey, I was curious if you did only mxf or if you did other ones like fxf?