a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Hoping to find someone to do the mermaid x pirate captain pairing with! Or just a mermaid x pirate. Let me know if you're interested!

Hopeful search for partners~ I'm still looking for a few more to occupy my time. Let me know!

I'm still searching for a few roleplay partners. If you're interested, send me a PM and we can get something figured out. :)

I'm still searching for a few roleplay partners. I only have a small amount going right now and would love to have more. I have quite a bit of free time. Just let me know!

Still searching for partners! I have literally nothing to do so I'd really like to find something to occupy my time. :D Please let me know if you're interested! Seeking quite a few people.

If anyone is interested in an RP, let me know! Still very much searching for partners. I have a lot of free time!

Still actively searching for roleplays! Hit me up if you're interested. :D I have a lot of free time and so I'm looking for a few active partners.

Hoping to find someone to do a Doctor Who RP with. (: I have some ideas~ Let me know!

Still on the lookout for new partners! I'd love to do Doctor Who. Please let me know if you're interested. :)

Still searching! Hoping to find quite a few roleplay partners~ I have a few ideas but I'm also really looking for a Doctor Who RP. Let me know!

I am still very much in search of roleplay partners! I'm very interested in doing a modern prince x civilian girl pairing. Please let me know if you're interested!

Still on the hunt for RP partners! If you're interested, send me a PM! (: I'm looking for a few people as I don't have many RPs at the moment.

Hopeful for a partner still! I'm looking for quite a few more people to do roleplays with (especially the Harry Potter-verse idea) as I don't have many roleplays right now. Please let me know if you're interested!

Hopeful for more partners! I'm really looking for the Beauty and the Beast pairing right now or the Harry Potter idea. I need a few more partners so let me know!

Still searching for partners! I'm hoping to find a few people interested in starting something out. I'm definitely looking for a Beauty and the Beast RP right now, too.

Still searching for a few roleplays! Please let me know if you're interested. I don't have many roleplays right now so I'm looking for several to occupy my time. (:

Still hopeful for a roleplay partner! Let me know if you're interested. I'm looking for quite a few to keep me busy as I don't have many right now. Thanks!

Still searching for some roleplays! I'm going to be going on winter break somewhat soon and would love to get a few more RPs going before then. I've got a few cravings so check them out and if interested, let me know!

Still hoping to find more RP partners! I'll be going on winter break soon, too, so I'll have even more time than I do now. Let me know if anything interests you on the thread!

I'm still very much in search of some new roleplays! I've hit a bit of a creative rut and really need some new storylines to help me get my inspiration back. I've also got a lot of free time to kill so hit me up. (: