a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Hopeful bump for partners! (: I'm free all weekend and hoping to find another few RPs to occupy my time as I'll be on summer vacation soon enough as well. Let me know! I've got a lot of free time~

Hopeful for a vampire RP! I'm really looking to find a good one right now. (: Let me know if you're interested!

Very hopeful for a roleplay still! I'm looking for a few more to add on before I'll be done searching. (: Let me know if you're interested!

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still looking for quite a few RPs at the moment.

Hopeful bump for partners! (: I'm looking for quite a few people and a lot of fun this weekend.

Still searching for some roleplays! If you're interested please let me know. I'd love to plan something out with you!

Still very much looking for partners! Hopefully Pokemon as I really want to try the Steven Stone x OC Trainer pairing. Let me know!

I am still very much searching for a roleplay right now. I really want to do my cursed prince pairing so if anyone is interested in that, let me know!

I don't mind at all! I shall send you a message right now. :) Thanks!

Still searching for a reliable RP partner! I have a few ideas I'm still looking to do. Please let me know if you're interested~

Hello! Thank you for taking a peek at my search thread. You can call me Addie and I reside in the Central Time Zone of the USA (check my RP resume for when I'm on). I'm looking for someone with similar availability and that loves to RP as much as I do~

Pairings

I only have some plots so feel free to ask me or share your own.

What I would like to play.
I have a plot or the start of an idea.

Original Pairings

Human Girl x Vampire
Pregnant Girl x Boy
Mermaid x Human Male (Based on This )

Human Girl x Most Fantasy Creatures

Fandom Pairings

Phantom of the Opera: Vampire Phantom x Christine's Daughter
The Decoy Bride: OC Groom x OC Native Islander
I don't have a full plot for this but I loved the movie and also LOVE David Tennant in it so I'd love to do something based off of this.
Dragon Age: Fenris x OC Princess
Please note that I've never played this game. I did an RP with someone else awhile ago and liked the idea of it. So I know some of the game but I'm definitely a newbie! I'd want to make this our own, anyways.
Pokemon - Omega Ruby based: Steven Stone x OC Trainer
I am currently playing Omega Ruby for the DS and used to watch/play Pokemon a lot as a child. I would love to try and figure something out using Steven Stone from Omega Ruby if you're open to it. Let me know!

More Pairings:

If you have some ideas to share, let me know! Just make sure they fit with my guidelines: Fantasy, romance, drama, and happy endings~

ABOUT ME

I prefer to play female and would rather not double. Take a look at my Roleplay Resume to find out more~
Please be fast and frequent with replies. I need a good frequency to keep interested and someone in a similar time zone as me is preferable. I've been RPing awhile and I know what works for me. I don't want to be a letdown to anyone!
I prefer roleplays to be over PMs or Skype (if I'm allowed to advertise for this). I also try to keep my posts to 2- 4 paragraphs but I usually stay closer to 2 paragraphs (or 1 paragraph sometimes). However, Quality > Quantity.
Communication is very important to me. If you know you won't be around during your usual posting time or going away for a little while, let me know. If we're having a good back and forth and you need to go, I'd also appreciate a head's up just as a courtesy. I'll do the same for you! (:
I am a HUGE sap for romance and I also have a tendency to like the cliche. I also like the romance showing up a bit faster than normal - but not love at first sight - and need happy endings. I also tend to avoid slice of life RPs but may be convinced to do one if the plot is interesting enough.

~~~​

Send me a message with what you're interested in doing (but don't post it here. I'll just ask us to move it to the PMs anyways!) and we'll see what we can figure out! Thanks. :)
excuse me dear, but didnt we have a role play going? i would like to continue it please

I'd love to enter this one if its still open~! I'm up for the human girlx Creature. (Names Gabe, if you want to find him in my Media)

I have my own plot, but if you want, we could do any idea you have! ^-^
(Honestly, I put this here so you knew what I was talking about, i dont know how many posts youve put up)

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still looking for quite a few RPs to keep me occupied so please let me know! :D

Really hoping to find a Stardust pairing! Let me know if you're interested~ I'm still very much looking!

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still very much searching for a Stardust RP! Please let me know if you're interested!

Still searching for an RP! Really hope that I can find someone to do The Decoy Bride with. Let me know! I'll be going on Summer break soon so I'll have TONS of time to dedicate to RPs.

A hopeful bump for partners. I'd really like to find a few more RPs to occupy my time this summer so let me know if you're interested!

I'd be interested in the Decoy Bride! I saw it a bit ago, great movie. I'd just have to refresh my memory!

I'm still looking for a few roleplays to take on for this summer! Classes are done for after this week so I'm pretty much free and on summer break now. If you're interested let me know!

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still searching for a few more as I'm pretty much on summer vacation now! :D