a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Hoping to find more RPs as I'm on break now! :D I'm hoping to find more soon~

Still very much wanting an RP! (: Let me know if you're interested~ I've got a lot of free time from break now.

I'm still very much looking for roleplays! I just added a new pairing, too~ Looking for Doctor Who. I might not have seen a lot of the show BUT I'd really like to RP something similar to it.

Hello, I'd possibly be interested in your human x vampire role. Maybe we can hash out plot and setting and the works over PM?

Sure, go ahead and send me a message. We can figure it out!

Back to searching for some new ideas! I need inspiration to come back to me badly. Haha. Working on posts too, in the meantime. Gotta love the holiday season!

Back to searching for some new ideas! I need inspiration to come back to me badly. Haha. Working on posts too, in the meantime. Gotta love the holiday season!

Hey, i'm a massive Whovian. I know the series lore quite well so if you're still learning it, I can help. I also RP on Skype too. But, I am in Australia. Howevever, i'm on at nearly all hours (bar the six to eight hours that I sleep) given I am a Uni student and work part time, all of which keep me up long hours.

I love writing long posts.

Also open for original works too.

Frequent and reliable poster.

Still searching for some new roleplays! (: Send me a PM if you're interested!

I'm still very much searching for RP partners. (: Let me know ignore interested!

Still looking for some more partners! :D Please let me know if you're interested. I'm on break for another week or so. I'd love to hear from you.

Very, very much looking for RP partners! If you're interested, please let me know~ I'd love to hear from you. (:

Still very, very interested in doing an RP! I start classes after this week but I'm still pretty available! Let me know~ Thanks. (:

A hopeful bump for partners~ I'm still very much searching. I've seemed to have lost a few recently and would love to find some new ones to take on in their place. Send me a message if you're interested~

Looking for a few more roleplays. (: I'm not really craving anything specific at the moment; just looking for something new to do! Let me know if you're interested. (:

Still searching for a few more roleplays before I reach my limit. (: if anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to let me know!

I'm still very interested in finding some new roleplays~ I'm starting classes next week and would really like to have something to occupy my time during homework and the like. Let me know!

Still really hopeful to find a good RP! I've got a bit of time that needs to be occupied. ^_^

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still looking for a few and hoping to do the celebrity x deaf girl pairing. Let me know!

Still searching for some roleplays~ Specifically Doctor Who. Please let me know if you're interested!

I'm still searching for one or two more, reliable partners! Please let me know if you're interested in roleplaying. I'm very interested in doing Doctor Who at the moment. (: