I'll do Werewolf x Human Girl, Celebrity x Normal Girl Who Isn't a Fan
Also do you Play as Female or Male?

I'll do Werewolf x Human Girl, Celebrity x Normal Girl Who Isn't a Fan
Also do you Play as Female or Male?

I only play as female and I'd love to do the werewolf x human pairing. Send me a message and we can talk more about it!

Still very much searching for an RP! Please let me know if you're interested~

Still searching for partners! Hoping to find someone to do the dark mage plot with. Please let me know. :)

Hopeful bump for partners! Still very much looking~ Let me know! :D

Hopeful to find someone to do the elven male x girl with power pairing! It's a huge craving right now and I would love to do it. :D

Still searching for RP partners! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things again. Let me know if you're interested!

I am really craving your typical vampire x human pairing right now. I am looking for only a few more roleplay partners so please let me know if you're interested!

Still searching for roleplay partners! I am looking for a few more to fill up my quota and hope to hear from you! :D

Still searching for a few partners! I'm really hoping to find someone who will do the Anastasia inspired RP with me. (: Let me know!

Still searching for partners! Really want the girl turned mermaid or Anastasia-inspired story. (:

I am still very much searching for partners. I'm really hoping to do a Cinderella RP!

Still searching for roleplay partners! I need a few more RPs to help get some inspiration and creativity going again. I'm really hoping for a Cinderella roleplay as well. Let me know!

Hopeful bump for partners! Still searching for a few new RPs to kickstart my creativity again. <3

I'm still very much in the market to roleplay! I need a few more to occupy my time and hopefully get some inspiration back. (:

Reactions: thesunflowergirl
Are you still searching for a mermaid type roleplay? I've never done one before but I think it would be fun!

Are you still searching for a mermaid type roleplay? I've never done one before but I think it would be fun!

Yes!!! Very much so!!! I have two ideas on the top of my head. Send me a pm and we can discuss more! :)

Reactions: thesunflowergirl
I am still searching for partners! Specifically a few more and maybe something with the Cinderella plot I had. Let me know!

Still very much on the hunt for roleplays right now! I'd love to do something with mermaids or mermen. I have quite a few spots open so please do not hesitate to ask!