a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Hopeful bump for partners! Still searching for a few to keep me occupied. ^_^ I've got a lot of time on my hands~

Still hoping to find a few roleplay partners! I have a lot of time on my hands so let me know if you're interested~

Still searching for a roleplay! Please let me know if you're interested~ I need a few more to keep me occupied as I've been very bored lately due to being in bed with a foot injury.

Still very much on the hunt for a few roleplays! Please let me know if you're interested~ I'd love to get something started.

Still searching for partners! Please let me know if you're interested~ I'm really craving my Male Cinderella plot or the Prince x Peasant girl plot. (:

Very hopeful bump for partners! I'm still very much searching for some roleplays to occupy my time. I've got quite a bit of free time and not enough roleplays. (: Please let me know if you're interested~ My top two cravings right now is the male Cinderella plot and the peasant x prince plot.

Still very much hoping for a roleplay! I've got a few slots open so please let me know if you're interested~ Really wanting something with the male Cinderella plot or the female peasant x prince.

Reactions: Navuso
Hello! The peasant x royal ideas sound fun to me.

I am still very much on the hunt for roleplays! Please let me know if you're interested and we can definitely start something. I'm really looking for a few new partners, at least, so hit me up!

Still searching for partners! Let me know if you're interested! :D I've got a few spots open still~

Still very much searching for roleplay partners! Let me know if you're interested. :D I've got quite a few spots open.

I'm really on the hunt for RP partners! Please let me know if you're interested! I'm almost done with classes for the summer so I've got a lot of free time. (:

I am still very much on the hunt for some roleplays. (: I've got a few spots open and it's almost my summer vacation. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Still on the hunt for RPs! My biggest craving right now is something with the Phantom of the Opera. (: Please let me know if you're interested!

Still looking for a roleplay partner! Going on summer vacation starting Tuesday so I'm super open! :D I'd love to do my Deadpool craving so let me know. :D

Very much craving my Deadpool idea. :D It's not really Deadpool, exactly, but I wrote out a little bit of the plot. Please let me know if you're interested!

Very much searching for RPs right now! I'm going to be on summer vacation tomorrow afternoon and will have a lot of time on my hands! Let me know if you're interested~

still searching for a roleplay! Specifically one inspired by Deadpool~ Please let me know if you're interested!

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still very much searching for some roleplays to keep me occupied during summer vacation. :D

I am still very much looking for a roleplay right now. It's officially my summer vacation so I'm really wanting to get some more roleplays going. (: