Hopeful bump for partners. I'm still really looking for the Lucifer x Human pairing. (:

Hopeful bump for partners! I'm still looking for a few people. I've lost a lot of RPs so I'm looking to rebuild my RP collection. ^_^

Hopeful bump for partners!

@philosoraptors

*Slowly walks in and waves* Heyyo~! If you're interested, I would like to do the Alien x Human Girl. I don't usually roleplay as males in MxF pairings, but I'd be willing to give it a try! It really sounds fun. ^.^

I'd be totally interested in planning something out with you. Do you want to shoot me a message and we can continue in a PM?

Hopeful bump for partners!

A hopeful bump for partners! I have added in two new pairing ideas. I hope to hear from you soon~ I'm on spring break right now so I've got some time in my hands.

Hopeful bump for partners! I have a very huge craving for a Marvel Loki RP based off a comic I read. Let me know!

Really hoping to find another RP partner! I don't have many RPs right now and would love to have some more. All my cravings are listed!

I might be interested in the girl x god, if i can make your little god to bring some apocalipse shit around

I'll send you a PM. (:

Still searching for a partner or two! Let me know if you're interested. (: I'm free quite a lot this semester and will be during the summer, too. Let me know!

I see great potential in vampire!Phantom/Christine's daughter, but I only roleplay in threads. I hope this isn't a problem!

I don't Roleplay in the threads, sorry! I only RP in PMs like it says. ): If you're willing to try it out that way that'd be awesome but if not, I'm sorry!

No problem! Good luck!

Still searching for some partners! Let me know if you're interested. (:

Looking for partners still! I'm free all weekend and have a lot of free time aside from that. Let me know! I'm open to ideas at the moment as long as they fit my guidelines~