a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Really hoping to find someone to do the ghost x human pairing with me! I've got an idea I really want to do with it so please let me know if you're interested. :D

I am still very much looking for partners for my two ideas I have up there! The merman x human and the ghost x alive girl is what I really want the most. Please let me know if you're interested and we can get something going. :)

I'm still really hoping to find someone to do the ghost x human pairing with me. If you're interested, let me know!

I am still very much searching for roleplay partners! My biggest craving right now is a merman x human girl pairing so let me know if you're interested. (:

Still very hopeful for a roleplay partner! If you're interested, please let me know. I'm really hoping to do a merman x human pairing right now or a vampire x human but I'm open to other suggestions. :)

I am still very much on the prowl for a few more one x ones! I don't have many at all anymore and would love something to keep me sane during this college semester. I'm really looking for a merman x human paring or a vampire x human pairing. Let me know what interests you and hopefully we can figure something out!

Still very much in search of some roleplays. I'm really wanting a merman x human pairing right now but I'm also open to ideas. Let me know if you're interested!

Still on the hunt for a few roleplays. I'm going to have a bit of free time on my hands when I'm not doing homework. My cravings are listed on the main page so let me know if you're interested!

Really hoping to find an RP! I've got a few ideas and am open to other ideas as well. I really want a merman x human pairing at the moment, though. Let me know if you're interested!

Still looking for a roleplay partner! All of my cravings are listed on my main post but I'm also really hoping to find a merman x human pairing. If you're interested, please let me know! :) I'd love to figure something out with you~

I'm still very much hunting for roleplays. I'm hoping to do the merman x human pairing but I'm open to other ideas on my thread (and yours) as well! Let me know if you're interested!

Still on the hunt for an RP! Let me know if you're interested, especially in the merman x human pairing as that's one I really want to do right now. I've got a few spots open, though, so let me know!

Really looking for more roleplays! If you're interested, please let me know. :D I am hoping to do something with a merman x human paring but I'm also open to other ideas on my thread (and yours as well).

I am still very much looking for a one x one RP! I'm craving a Beauty and the Beast RP and a merman x human RP right now. Let me know if you're interested. (:

Still very much searching for roleplays! I'm really craving a merman x human RP right now so I'd love to figure out something with that. Let me know!

Still on the hunt for some roleplays! I'm open for ideas but am mostly looking for what's on my thread right now. I've got a few openings so let me know~

Still on the prowl for one x one roleplays! If you're interested, let me know! :D I've got a few spots open~

Still hopeful for roleplay partners! Got a lot of free time and would love to find more people to write with. Let me know if you're interested!

Still very much looking for a partner to do a vampire x human pairing with. I have a plot if you're interested, please let me know!

Still very much looking for a partner to do a vampire x human pairing with. I have a plot if you're interested, please let me know!
I'm interested. I am not the most amazing writer but I think I'm pretty decent.
I can do PM roleplays and I'm also in the same timezone as you! PM me your plot bc I am new on this site so I can't PM you yet!