a 1x1 search - always looking (Romance RPs)

Still searching for roleplay partners! I've got quite a few openings right now and would love to figure something out with you. Summer vacation means tons of free time. :D

I'm definitely interested, could you pm me the currently openings right now?

Still very much in search of a roleplay! I have a few ideas listed that I really want to do right now but am open to hearing other ideas. Send me a message!

Still searching for partners. Please let me know if you're interested! I have a lot of free time this summer and would love to figure something out.

Still hoping for roleplays! I need a few RPs to keep me entertained this summer. (: Super bored~ Send a PM if you're interested!

Still very much searching for a roleplay! I'm really looking for a mermaid x human pairing right now. I have an idea so let me know! :D

Hopeful to find more partners! I'd love to do a vampire x human girl roleplay. I have some ideas so let me know!

Still on the hunt for partners! If you're interested please let me know :D Got quite a few spots open~

Still searching for partners! Really hoping to find a muse x human pairing.

Hi, I may be interested in doing a 1x1 with you. What are you currently looking to do? PM me and we can talk.

Still on the hunt for an RP partner! If you're interested, please let me know. (: I'm looking for the pairings/plots mentioned on my thread right now.

I am still very much searching for partners! :D I've got a lot of free time this summer so let me know if you're interested as I'm looking for a few more people to roleplay with.

Still very much on the hunt for roleplays! :D I'm really craving a vampire x human female or a fairy x human male pairing right now. Let me know!

Hopeful bump for partners! Trying to find someone to RP the blind girl x boy pairing. Let me know!

I am still very much on the search for a roleplay! I have quite a lot of time on my hands this summer. I'd really like to do a Doctor Who RP, though. Let me know if you're interested! :D

Hey if you are still looking for partners you seem like a really fun person to rp with, The blind girl x boy pairing looks like it could be really fun or if you have any other super craving I am sure we can do that.

Still searching for roleplays! I'm more so looking for the Labyrinth roleplay. :D Let me know if you're interested in that~

I'm still very much on a search for a roleplay! Please let me know if you're interested. :) I've got a few spots open!

Still searching for roleplays! All of my cravings are listed on the main page and I'm looking for a few more partners. Please let me know if you're interested :D