。.:*・°☆Q's Wonderful Rp Search。.:*・°☆ (Currently Craving One Piece)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ?

• (´°ω°`)

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Pikachu, asking to do a Digimon RP.

Possibly? ouo

Have you watched kuroshitsuji? If not, please watch it, I love Claude and I really want to roleplay him with an OC, if you have watched it, you already know my craving.

still in need?

How d'you feel about Cowboy Bebop?

It's been a long while since I roleplayed, but if you are still looking, I would be interested in either demon x angel or merperson x human?

Suuuure. Just pm me what ya got in mind and we can discuss

✫For years, the sea's have been a large and dangerous bounty that man have not been brave enough to venture into . (Insert characters name here) is an aspiring sailor who, on a voyage with their crew, is knocked overboard and into the raging waters. Certain of his/her death, they begin to black out only to find themselves on a small island. Apparently, they had been rescued by a mer-creature who offers to assist in the sailors return in exchange learning more of the human kind.
If you're still looking and don't mind a twist or two on this plot, I'd love to talk more about it =3

Hi there(: Would you perhaps be interesting in doubling up for either Pokemon or Bleach? Or, perhaps we could do a platonic story for either? Let me know(:

Status
Not open for further replies.