____ For President...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate this ferret
ferretinatux.jpg

And everybody shall get top hats as well as canes. And possibly fleas. That last part is negotiable if my staff keep me fed an happy.​

I nominate this ferret
ferretinatux.jpg

And everybody shall get top hats as well as canes. And possibly fleas. That last part is negotiable if my staff keep me fed an happy.​
Can Dunkelzahn have three VPs? This ferret, Superman, and Aquaman? If not, can two be members of the Cabinet?

@The Tactician I am thinking that you are missing a threat who is very popular...

@The Tactician I am thinking that you are missing a threat who is very popular...
Punching Hitler is not enough to prove that Captain America is a capable president, only an extremely patriotic soldier. What are his great works of organization and critical-decision-making that benefit the good of metahumanity?

Punching Hitler is not enough to prove that Captain America is a capable president, only an extremely patriotic soldier. What are his great works of organization and critical-decision-making that benefit the good of metahumanity?
-Leader of the New Avengers.

- Defeated villains who threathened both humanity and meta-humanity.

- Fought corruption against the Sovia Accords.

- Values all lives and feels bad if people die.

-Leader of the New Avengers.

- Defeated villains who threathened both humanity and meta-humanity.

- Fought corruption against the Sovia Accords.

- Values all lives and feels bad if people die.
Dunkelzahn's accomplishments

-Created several groups and organizations for the betterment of all by the eradication of poverty and racism
-Sacrificed himself the day he was sworn into office in order to fight against creatures of the astral plane that humanity is not yet prepared to fight
-Funded numerous research projects into the modern applications of magic
-Values all lives but is willing to make the difficult decisions that lead to the betterment of humanity and metahumanity and their continued freedom
-Is a fucking dragon of immense magical power

I would like to nominate this 10CP Rattata I just caught.

He may not look like it, but he's in the top percentage of Rattata.
Calm down, Joey, there's no need to hype him up anymore.

I'll still never trust a Dragon. I'm a Dragon racist. Sue me. And knowing Dragons, you probably will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else would make a great president than the lovely Sardonyx, coming to you live, from the soon-to-be former communication hub.

You have all forgotten rule number one of Shadowrun.

"Never deal with a dragon."

And being voted in as president is the ultimate deal.
I take great offence to that as a dragon!

I'll have you know we are sentimental creatures and not all dragons are as selfish as your bigoted beliefs may have others believe.

#notalldragons

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
OK!

Captain America can be Dunkelzahn's Secretary of War.

How does that sound @The Tactician and @LuckycoolHawk9
Captain- would gladly............

" Cap, you will not be selling out to some dragon, less here, I'm Tony Stark and am here to make sure that him or this poster to do something so stupid."

" Where the heck did you come from, Tony? Don't listen to him, I will-"

" Not take that deal."

Last edited:
Can Dunkelzahn have three VPs? This ferret, Superman, and Aquaman? If not, can two be members of the Cabinet?
No. Though the Ferret would likely be a better VP than the rest.

Superman can handle foreign affairs and Aquaman should just be dropped for Cthulhu because he has a higher positivity rating and a larger demographic.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Minerva
No. Though the Ferret would likely be a better VP than the rest.

Superman can handle foreign affairs and Aquaman should just be dropped for Cthulhu because he has a higher positivity rating and a larger demographic.
Alright, so:

President Dunkelzahn
VP Ferret
Secretary of State Superman
Secretary of Homeland Security Cthulhu
Secretary of War Captain America

I take great offence to that as a dragon!

I'll have you know we are sentimental creatures and not all dragons are as selfish as your bigoted beliefs may have others believe.

#notalldragons
We've already established I'm a dragon racist. I don't have any other candidate I just won't trust a Fifth World dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.